Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Phone #s #2! n_n

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Oooh if someone from canada wants to ring me here in england through mobiles do they have to put a number or something before my number? If yes what is that number? hehe i have 2 people ringing me to sing "happy birthday to you" to me xD

They have to dial 011 the the 447 number. Thats a thing I learned when calling my fiance. Cause until July he lives in the Uk. So yea tell them to dial 011. An happy birthday!.

http://s10.invisionfree.com/Fayths_Dream/index.php

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Sploddess
    They have to dial 011 the the 447 number. Thats a thing I learned when calling my fiance. Cause until July he lives in the Uk. So yea tell them to dial 011. An happy birthday!.
    Thanks
    How do you get the 447 number? 0778.. =S

Most UK numbers start with 447 then the rest of the number. Thats how I got that. I talk to quite a few people on the phone from different parts of the UK and they all have the same 3 digits.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Wewt! Found my Mobile! But if you want it just PM me!
    I only know it for the UK though... I don't know how you'd find out what the international number is... :s

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Sploddess
    Most UK numbers start with 447 then the rest of the number. Thats how I got that. I talk to quite a few people on the phone from different parts of the UK and they all have the same 3 digits.
    well shud i juts ditch the 0? as myn mobile begins with 077

No the 011 will still work it's just so you can dial out to the country. an then have them dial the 077 and whatever the rest of your number is. I found it out off of my calling card but you can also look it up in the front of the phonebook if your in the US. We print them in ours. An if anyone wants my cell number just PM me I am a very loney lil girl who like any 18 yr old likes to talk on the phone lol so yea.

If it did not cost an arm and a leg, I would call all you brits, aussies and kiwi's just to listen to your accents.

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    YOU!

Well see I don't normally have to call out of the US for the simple fact of my Fiance does that now that I stopped working because of school. An well the rest of everyone I know that Brits call me just for the fact that they know it costs me more than it would them so yea. Although I used to spend on average 500 a week on phone calls to England lol. I can't do that anymore I don't have the good government job to go along with the nice big pay anymore lol. SO for now I'll stick with calling inside the U.S.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

@_@ at all the international stuffs.. I dunno anything about it

But I did talk to Jiff aka Agent Proto on the phone earlier today for over an hour. xD He was.... that ace! ...Ahaha, okay, whatever.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

i remember having like a 4 or 5 way conversation with some people on a different forum. there was someone from ireland and some others. i also talked with another girl on a different forum. EoFF? naw. haven't spoken a word to anyone yet.

Being wise comes in two parts: 1) having a lot to say and 2) not saying it.

Thanks to Starry Relm and Sphere for the Sig and Avatar (in their respecive order)

Lol Monkey you are too funny. My friend Pammy is dead ace. She's like the best person to talk she'll always have you laughing at something.

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

As I was clicking the link to this thread I was thinking "This is a Jojo thread." Indeed it was.
    I would put my phone number up, but I generally hate phones and am really uncomfortable talking to people on them unless I know them really well. >_<

I have yet to have spoken to anyone from on here yet I many talk to people off of Newage which is a game I used to play.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Hmmm... My phone has NO credit in it what-so-ever... so If you want to talk to me, you'd have to phone me...

But nobody wants to talk to me!

Wait... isn't the right smiley...

Much better! <3