Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions for our American friends

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy McAwesome
    That's another thing. Worry about your own damn government. Our gets enough crap without you damn Redcoats jumping down it's throat.
    We'll stop caring when our noble and esteemed leader Tony B stops doing whatever that no-good baseball playing, cow lassooing George W. Bush tells him to do.
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn
    3. How come you hate us so much?
    The Brits are just about your only ally in the world right about now. Don't go alientating yourselves from them too, silly American peoples.
    And yet you hate us so much....
    Because Americans in general can be arrogant, and they always skit us.
    I dont like americans 'cause you change our language.
    Dont forget, You were ours once.
    Aw. Somebody's bitter cause they lost a war.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

The only thing that's wrong with the Americans changing the English language is the spelling. Everything else they have done to it has been great, in all seriousness. Good work, America.

For example, we'd be saying housey-housey instead of bingo, mineral drink instead of soft drink, and wireless instead of radio if it wasn't for our dear American friends.

But a question for Americans: What's with the spellings, guys? Seriously...or should that be seriosly...would you be so kind as to pick up the slack? Thanks.
    You mean Vietnam? THAT'LL teach you to go to war without our help.

eeeeeeeeeeppp!!!this is turning out to be war between the brits and the yanks!!!

we'll play nice if you guys do!!!

Kagga Long live the queen!!!rah rah rah!!no!long live prince william!!!mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!he is soooooo fine!!mmmmmhhhmmm!!!
    Here I am to save the day!

questions for the Brits.
    1. How come you guys refuse to brush your teeth? It's not like it's hard to do.
    Whereas the French are allergic to soap, all Brits melt (in a bad way) when they come into contact with bristles or Colgate.
    2. How come you talk funny?
    We all went to juvenile detention centres, is why we make such good football hooligans, and why we're always walking funny.
    3. How come you hate us so much?
    Because you suck.
    4. Tea isn't that good, guys. C'mon.
    That's because all tea in America is laced with rat poison because if you enjoyed it you'd invade China and monopolise tea all over the world, then Arthur and Betty would have nothing to put the kettle on for, and they like that kettle Spiff, they like it. It was a wedding present from Jesus.
    5. Cheerios?
    No thanks.
    [leeza]Total sig height should not be over 250 pixels, including all text.[/leeza]

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    The only thing that's wrong with the Americans changing the English language is the spelling. Everything else they have done to it has been great, in all seriousness. Good work, America.

For example, we'd be saying housey-housey instead of bingo, mineral drink instead of soft drink, and wireless instead of radio if it wasn't for our dear American friends.

But a question for Americans: What's with the spellings, guys? Seriously...or should that be seriosly...would you be so kind as to pick up the slack? Thanks.
    You mean Vietnam? THAT'LL teach you to go to war without our help.

I do agree with you, but whats with changing little words like "Crisps " into "Chips"?
    Why?
    And the spelling..
    c-o-l-o-u-r.

We're so incredibly smart and handsome and better than all of yoo, that we've deemed the 'u' to be eweseless and dumb. Like everyone else in the world becase we are sooperior to everyone.

And as for changing words, I'll bring oop the fact that yoo people call the bathroom a 'loo' and leave it at that.

Dance Macabre The Anarchy Angel's Avatar

War!!!! *charges* I can sense this is gunna be getting pretty hectic soon! *takes back seat with pop corn*

Dance Macabre

We're so incredibly smart and handsome and better than all of yoo, that we've deemed the 'u' to be eweseless and dumb. Like everyone else in the world becase we are sooperior to everyone.
    oooooooo....some1s got god complex....
    Here I am to save the day!

Question for the Brits:

How come you brought cricket to all your ex-colonies, like, oh, say, India, but you can't win a single damned World Cup while your ex-colonies go on to rout your asses every single time?

Dance Macabre The Anarchy Angel's Avatar

Okay! We're going better this year, it's only because we have day jobs to keep us busy *goes abck to eating pop corn*

Dance Macabre

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

And there was me thinking that all the Hollywood movies showing that Americans were so...well...incredibly smart and handsome and better than all of us was just mindless propaganda. I guess I was wrong! Thanks for clarifying, Mister!

PS: Are you guys right about Australia not existing too?

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I don't like cricket... so I wouldn't know.

But, right now, even though I don't like football, I'm dead chuffed that Scotland actually won a football game. xD

That was just cause we were on the subject of Sports...

What the hell is Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by -N-
    Question for the Brits:

How come you brought cricket to all your ex-colonies, like, oh, say, India, but you can't win a single damned World Cup while your ex-colonies go on to rout your asses every single time?
    Funnily enough we only ever won the football (the real kind, not the American kind) World Cup once, nearly forty years ago. And I think we invented/spread that. We're generally piss poor at team sports, though we won the rugby world cup not too long ago. I think it's because our childhood activities tend to involve more vandalism and assault and less pee-wee baseball type things.
    [leeza]Total sig height should not be over 250 pixels, including all text.[/leeza]