Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Q = U

Blog Entries

This is the best thread I have EVER seen.

Quina needs food to live. So does Ultimecia. This is no coincidence. This.. is something more.

there was a picture here

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    Del Murder = Quina = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Sephiroth = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia. (Kuja is Zidane's brother, so XD)

Quina is one user from EoFF, three characters from FFIX, two from FFIV, three from FFVIII, twom from FFVII, two from other books and movies, a pudding, and four main villains from FF. He is a special case, indeed. XD
    Wow, You must be smart to stick all these people together.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus
    This is the best thread I have EVER seen.

Quina needs food to live. So does Ultimecia. This is no coincidence. This.. is something more.
    Too true, too true...

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

This thread lives....

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus
    !!!!! also, everyone needs food to live, thus:....

Quina = Del Murder = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Sephiroth = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Everyone = Ultimecia

tada!

Well, Someone proved that Sephiroth is Aeris's father and child, so
    Sephiroth= Professer Gast
    Aeris= Lucrecia
    And we'll assume Jenova is Ifalna
    Jenova = Ifalna

And Aeirs would have to have sex with someone to have Sephiroth, I pick Cloud, so
    Cloud= Hojo

But Aeris is dead, so I say
    Aeris= Tifa

and because Zack used to love Aeris, I say
    Zack= Vincent

And because Sephiroth is Aeris' dad, and Aeris is Tifa, that means
    Sephiroth= Tifa's Dad

So, it works like this

Del Murder = Quina = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Tifa = Lucrecia = Zack = Vincent = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Jenova = Ifalna = Hojo = Sephiroth = Professor Gast = Tifa's Dad = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia.

And with Eiko, she could only know that Quina is Kuja, if she WAS Quina, so

Del Murder = Quina = Eiko = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Tifa = Lucrecia = Zack = Vincent = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Jenova = Ifalna = Hojo = Sephiroth = Professor Gast = Tifa's Dad = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia.

And Aeris is killed by the bad guy like General Leo, So

Del Murder = Quina = Eiko = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = General Leo = Tifa = Lucrecia = Zack = Vincent = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Jenova = Ifalna = Hojo = Sephiroth = Professor Gast = Tifa's Dad = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia.
    So there.
    Last edited by YTDN; 01-22-2006 at 04:07 PM.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

This thread is old, but still not older than the mold between my toes.

Blog Entries

I support Levis ideas. Can we make this an official FF8 thread?

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Oh my god. Not only does this give us concrete evidence as to WHO Ultimecia is but also PROVES that all final fantasies are connected!

Quina exists in most of the final fantasies from the evidence you have all drawn, so what exists through all time? The Great Hyne, and Necro! They are one in the same... so!

Del Murder = Quina = Eiko = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = General Leo = Tifa = Lucrecia = Zack = Vincent = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Jenova = Ifalna = Hojo = Sephiroth = Professor Gast = Tifa's Dad = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = the Great Hyne = Necro = Ultimecia.

Now, since General Leo, Aeris, Tellah and some others are dead, they returned to the planet AND Necro is like the planet's creator, like the Great Hyne. thus:

Del Murder = Quina = Eiko = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = General Leo = Tifa = Lucrecia = Zack = Vincent = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Jenova = Ifalna = Hojo = Sephiroth = Professor Gast = Tifa's Dad = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = the Great Hyne = Necro = the Planet = Ultimecia = Everything alive.

Because EVERYTHING is born of the planet we can now safely say that Ultimecia is everything living on the planet.

So it is now obvious that Squall and Co. kill teh everything when they kill Ultimecia, thus destroying the world...but because Ultimecia goes back in time to transfer her powers to Edea SHE becomes the planet.

Del Murder = Quina = Eiko = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = General Leo = Tifa = Lucrecia = Zack = Vincent = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Jenova = Ifalna = Hojo = Sephiroth = Professor Gast = Tifa's Dad = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = the Great Hyne = Necro = the Planet = Ultimecia = Edea = Everything alive.

OH MY GOD. it all makes sense now.

Did you forgot that Ellone is a clone of Rinoa?

Del Murder = Quina = Eiko = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = General Leo = Tifa = Lucrecia = Zack = Vincent = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Jenova = Ifalna = Hojo = Sephiroth = Professor Gast = Tifa's Dad = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = the Great Hyne = Necro = the Planet = Ultimecia = Edea = Ellone = Everything alive.

And that proves why Ellone can send her consciousness into the time. She _is_ Ultimecia, after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by yours truly
    Rinoa Heartilly & Squall Leonheart = Isabella Swan & Edward Cullen.

Don't try and argue with it. You know it's true. =O

I know how ultimecia can be all these people. Because she s a whizz at playing with time, she can dress up as all these diferet people/things and not be known. And she can get to all the different planets because time a space are basically the same, so if she screws with time she screws with space as well. Wonder why we didn't notice?

Quote Originally Posted by Y_U_F_F_I_E
    I know how ultimecia can be all these people. Because she s a whizz at playing with time, she can dress up as all these diferet people/things and not be known. And she can get to all the different planets because time a space are basically the same, so if she screws with time she screws with space as well. Wonder why we didn't notice?
    Every time someone notices, the superior entity of doom, Hyne (that is Dr Odine), erases it from this someone's mind. :rolleyes2
    Quote Originally Posted by yours truly
    Rinoa Heartilly & Squall Leonheart = Isabella Swan & Edward Cullen.

Don't try and argue with it. You know it's true. =O

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

i will suck the blood of anyone who agrees with this. this is the worst theory i have ever heard.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

You're a fool then. This all makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    Every time someone notices, the superior entity of doom, Hyne (that is Dr Odine), erases it from this someone's mind. :rolleyes2
    Oh yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by boys from the dwarf
    i will suck the blood of anyone who agrees with this. this is the worst theory i have ever heard.
    I agree with it.

Quote Originally Posted by aisle_s
    You're a fool then. This all makes perfect sense
    Of course.