Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Childhood memories

Default Childhood memories

What was your fav toys as a child, mine was when i was 3/4 and had a wigwam which with my trusty bow and arrow i used to pretend to be an indian..... sorry native american. Capturing my friends i would take my friends back to my wigwam and scalp them. My mum got annoyed with me when i slept in it 3 days straight and made me take it down.

The bitch
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

THE NUTCRACKER.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

My favourite toy...? It had to be this teddy-like thing. I've had it for as long as I can remember... Yes, I still have it. I never went anywhere without it. xD I even took it on holiday.
    I remember that one day, I was annoying my dad with it... and he threw it in the bin! ;_; I was mortified. But my sister saved it for me. xD

Anyway, that was my favourite toy. xD

I remember my Fluke. It was a gray squarrel with a hole in his back, so you could put your hand inside and move his hands...He's still here in front of me, as he's the legal guardian of my PS2 games, along mith my toy chocobo...

BeLIEve me! My name is...something..?'s Avatar

This:
    I've had it since I was a week old, and I still have the thing.
    I used to go everywhere with it. It's nose lit up when you hugged it so I slept with it every night.
    This is actually the first time I've taken it out of the box in my closet in...11years, I think.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The itching sensation is a good thing.

My favorite toy was Bugsy the Rabbit. I got it when I was six and I used to sleep with it until I was in the fifth grade. He's absolutely adorable and he sits on the couch in my room and still guards it against nightmares.

:whaaa: I've adopted this smiley

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

Smashy Eyes was an awesome green beanbag frog whose name was actually Kermit because of my ginormous imagination. His favourite thing to do was be thrown against concrete walls until his plastic eyes were all smashed the end.

I was given a teddy bear when I was seven that I [strike]still sleep with[/strike] still have around. His name was G.W., short for Get Well, because he was given to me when I was sick and had magical healing powers to make me get better quickly. His nose is now thoroughly sqaushed from having been hugged so many times.

Yeup...that's my favorite toy.
    However, the above is just my opinion and could be completely wrong.

"If there's one thing I believe, it's that I don't know anything and anything can happen." ~ Amy Lee

I didn't like girly games so I played WAR with my brother and cousins.

I did have this catdoll and it was always with my where ever I was going... but now it's broken..
    President Shinra is dead...

Cloud: "Only Sephiroth can use that sword."
    "You sure?"
    Cloud: "Of course. He uses it to shave his legs. Do you think anyone else will want to touch it after that?"

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Teenage Mutant Ninja Tutles! Also WWF wrestling buddies.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

my fave toy was probably this doll, when you put water in its mouth it peed oh the memories :rolleyes2

My favourite would be this knife which I used to...play with. Not kill people. Never.

i cant decide between the lego's and the teenage mutant ninja turtles. +_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Do I like fire? DO TURTLES LIKE BEING STAMPED ON?!

I'm like, Mr. Arsonist 2000. And 2003, if you saw my beautiful work on assorted AOL CDs. I've kinda not been up to my old form in 2004, but here's hoping.

my millions of teddies me and my mate would go round eachothers houses and make little houses and play with the teddies and make shops.

my favourite was my kangaroo which still sits next to my bed, still doesnt have a name - someone help me name my orange kangaroo!
    his arms ripping off poor thing!

The only thing I can think of is that one Sega Genesis. My brothers and sister and I would always be playing Sonic the Hedgehog. Oh! Another thing was that NES that my little brother and I would play Bubble Bobble on. (I always got the green dragon and he got blue.) I was playing those for as long as I can remember, but my dad gave them to the salvation army when I was six or so.

...Good memories indeed.