Thread: Rare tonberrys

Default Rare tonberrys

Hi all! I'm fixing to unlock Ultima Buster and all I need are 3 tonberrys. Does anybody know about any hotspots in the sunken cave where I can catch a lot of tonberrys? They're so rare! Also, can anybody provide a strategy for Ultima Buster? Thanks.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

in the final part of the dungeon before you find yojimbo thats where you find tonberrys.if you encounter dark yojimbo(if you have the version with him on.)good luck! and also good luck finding the tonberrys.all i can say for ultima buster is have overdrives up,high hp and speed and strenght,auto haste shell and protect(i suppose you can just cast hastega.)and also sacrifice aeons when neccasary.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

FFking! and FFK_reborn Shadowdeathrose's Avatar

kk i get toberrys in the rivine in mushroom rock road (where you get god hand i think it is)
    Yes i do thank the person that made my sig all them months ago...just let me know who you are Luv ya x x

The Original FFK and FFK_Reborn is back

Quote Originally Posted by final fantasy king!
    kk i get toberrys in the rivine in mushroom rock road (where you get god hand i think it is)
    woah! But that may be a difference between the international version and the regular whatever version that I have

thanx guys. I beat Ultima Buster. easy battle, but it was kinda long. it took about 10 min.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just walk through the entire cave back to front a few times. You're bound to run into one.

Tonberries were also the last creature I needed for nemesisxD

[QUOTE=boys from the dwarf]in the final part of the dungeon before you find yojimbo thats where you find tonberrys.if you encounter dark yojimbo(if you have the version with him on.)good luck!=QUOTE]

Is there another version of FFX? becuase I heard something about dark aeons but I thought it was like at the end of the game you have to fight them or something.

*edit*
    I didnt want to double post also what is ultimate buster?

Sworn Brother Till the Bitter End. Thanks to Skytiger92

Gatekeeper of Strong Wind syun_ukiya's Avatar

tonberries can only be found at sunken cave. the other tonberry is called a master tonberry found only at omega ruins.

yes. there is another ver. its ffx international. you beat the dark aeons before you finish the game.

ultima buster is a monster creation in the monster arena.

oh I though it was some type of limit for Tidus or a skill.

Sworn Brother Till the Bitter End. Thanks to Skytiger92

Gatekeeper of Strong Wind syun_ukiya's Avatar

maybe you're referring to 'Ultima Weapon', which the Japanese ver. of Caladbolg.

I actually got 10 tonberries easily. The first right you take after the first chamber, in the second chamber to the right, at the end of it, (It's kind of green looking all the time) in this little pit like corner thing you can find them like every time. At least it worked for me. Master Tonberries are the hardest to find!

^ Ultima88

Super cool forum, click here and join!: http://s13.invisionfree.com/World_of...ex.php?act=idx (join the RP)

...And it was Spoken...

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by syun_ukiya
    yes. there is another ver. its ffx international. you beat the dark aeons before you finish the game.
    It's optional mind you. You could say PAL is another version, as it has Dark Aeons too... :/?

FFking! and FFK_reborn Shadowdeathrose's Avatar

erm you no on x - 2 why is omega wepon and ultima wepon in the farplane when on ten i can only find omega

oh and is paragon (from x - 2) nemisis from x (cuase they look exaclty the same?)
    Yes i do thank the person that made my sig all them months ago...just let me know who you are Luv ya x x

The Original FFK and FFK_Reborn is back