Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF Newspaper

Quote Originally Posted by bipper
    If you wanted to I would offer my skills, but they mainly lie in web design/programming and such. I could possibly host it, but that would be a finacial burden I don't think I could handle right at the moment.

I do some drawing, but I am not the greatest. I can write fictional stories, but I dunno.

Anyhelp you need, I would be glad to lend what I can

Bipper
    Hosting wont be a problem. As I've mentioned, I have my own website which is actually hosted by my mate Daniel (not from EoFF), Atm I've only used about 30mb of it all together and I have a fair amount more. So the hosting is not a problem.

I'll put your name down at the moment and see what we can come up with for you <3
    I'll figure it out later...

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yuna_elena
    Hmm... I'm not any good at this... so, if I do terribly... Meh, Reporter Pleases! <333 ^_^?

also, not to single you out, Yee, but, if you don't feel you have any skills in this area, but still want to help. Reporters need scouts to look for leads and everything in the field. A Scout for this would basically just browse the forums occassionally, looking for something interesting that one may want to write about. minor, yes, but it's still taking part. After-all, Reporters usually can't do it all on their own, their usually busy trying to make the story(ies) interesting and what-not.

I thought Old Manus already printed the first issue.

Well, I know you have some already, but I could help with Graphics, so you can put me down as a Graphics Artist. I could also be a scout, like Dignified Pauper said to Shauna, I could be one of those instead, or I'd prefer to be both, but whatever.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lenna
    Come on people I need cartoonists too!!!
    Ouch, this is sorta bad timing then >_>;; I don't have a scanner yet, but I can try to go to my friend's house every week/couple of weeks to scan some cartoons, and you can use those.

Do you mind if they're drawn in manga style, though? They'll be 4komas.

I'm not really good at any of the other stuff, though, so you should look for others to do the reporting and such (which it looks like you already have)
    Xenogears is the tragic story of how your whole life can take a crappy turn, just because you happened to see a lady in a wedding dress before her wedding.

This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broken down
    This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broke down

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Dignified Pauper
    Quote Originally Posted by yuna_elena
    Hmm... I'm not any good at this... so, if I do terribly... Meh, Reporter Pleases! <333 ^_^?

also, not to single you out, Yee, but, if you don't feel you have any skills in this area, but still want to help. Reporters need scouts to look for leads and everything in the field. A Scout for this would basically just browse the forums occassionally, looking for something interesting that one may want to write about. minor, yes, but it's still taking part. After-all, Reporters usually can't do it all on their own, their usually busy trying to make the story(ies) interesting and what-not.
    Hmm... I'll give everything a little more thought... that might actually be better for me, cause school's gonna get in the way... especially this year...
    So, I'll think about it. ^_^

Is anyone able to draw comic strips on the pc? and not just offline?

Blog Entries

I can do that, but I have no means of coloring it, and plus it'll take me a while.
    Xenogears is the tragic story of how your whole life can take a crappy turn, just because you happened to see a lady in a wedding dress before her wedding.

Well, the entire purpose of a scout is to balance what the Reporter does. A reporter doesn't always have time to check up on leads and get interviews. They do, but they need help in organization, usually, every reporter has 1 to 2 scouts, but that's only after it's large. In the beginning, the Reporter usually does everything on their own, but because it's a smaller thing, it's easy to do.

Also, I never started the EoFF Newspaper persay, i just reported during the elections and the terrorist attacks on EoFF.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakuretsu Hakkei
    I can do that, but I have no means of coloring it, and plus it'll take me a while.

If you can do that, Rye can do the colouring in, as she's stated in one of the previous posts. You'd have about a week and a half each time, but bear in mind they'll only be like newspaper cartoons, about 5 boxes each. It wont be a completely huge comic strip.

If that's ok with you?

Blog Entries

Yes, that's OK with me. I have some experience in the field of short comic strips, so hopefully they won't disappoint :P

Thank you <3

If they suck, I'll personally flame your usernotes, your PM box, and you!!!!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Dignified Pauper
    Also, I never started the EoFF Newspaper persay, i just reported during the elections and the terrorist attacks on EoFF.
    Quality stuff, though.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

So far I think we have a great group, As well as other members signing up if they want to, CAN YOU THINK OF A NAME FOR THE NEWSPAPER.

BoB - if you mention Wasim Akram again I'll bite you! ;_;