Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone have a religion?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by nik0tine
    I hate gays so yeah, I guess you could say I'm a Christian.
    lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour_Guado_Goth
    I am Christian and proud of it
    Me too! Me too!

Actually, I'd very much prefer it if I no one mention that Christianity is stupid. It's not.

And also, religion is not a personal preference. It's fact.

Just so you know, I'm not going against any of the answers of the others, this is my opinion. Hey, that's the point of forums, ne?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

This is a personal request from me to everyone: Please show as much restraint as possible when tearing hisoka*maehara a new one, which I know is coming. It's too easy and I fear there will be some sort of explosion.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Not going here. I'll get banned.

Besides... I'm sure that he did plenty of research to come up with that post. I just KNOW IT. :rolleyes2
    Formerly: Autumn Rain

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Since Autumn Rain has been accused of attacking people I hope he doesn't mind me speaking up for him, but I think it's safe to say you just repeated what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    Since Autumn Rain has been accused of attacking people I hope he doesn't mind me speaking up for him, but I think it's safe to say you just repeated what he said.
    God knows, I don't mind. I'm just lost on the whole matter. Especially so many hours later.

Oh no, so sorry! My brother posted that one there while i was in the bathroom! Darn my brother! He's plain annoying.

Ummm... k. o__O

i consider myself a wiccan.
    i respect other religions ans would never dream of questioning anothers belief. also if you don't want to believe there is a god up there (there are thousands!) thats okies too
    ^____^ i'm just laid back me !

Trust No one

I will respect most peoples opinions in regards to religion so long as they can show me that their beliefs are backed up with intelligence. If you believe in god 'cos that's how mamma raised you, then I feel that your faith deserves no respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Rain
    Mostly, making a observation about how defensive he is over the fact that people actually dislike his religion. I don't know. It's been a long day. I barely know what I'm saying right now. I'm just gonna drop this, cause it's not worth arguing over something so stupid. Especially, when I'm this tired.
    Nobody's taking offense to you not liking their religion. It's the blatant disrespect, misinterpretations, insults, and outright lies about it that nobody takes kindly to. That goes for any religion, I'd imagine, not just us ignorant Christians.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz
    People believe God is a good person, but hes the one thats saying that if you dont worship me you will get an eternity of pain in hell.
    Actually, He's perfect, and we'd have to be perfect to be in His presence. So He's saying hey, nobody deserves to go to Heaven (and thus does deserve to go to the only alternative, Hell), but through Jesus, you can.

And to defend hisoka*maehara ... That's his/her belief, and it's good that they're strong in it. But there are better ways to come across with it, you know?

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by boris no no
    i consider myself a wiccan.
    i respect other religions ans would never dream of questioning anothers belief. also if you don't want to believe there is a god up there (there are thousands!) thats okies too
    ^____^ i'm just laid back me !
    After reading this post... I actually started to wonder what the crap a wiccan was. xD Even though its been said lots and lots in this thread.
    So, anyone wish to enlighten me?

And, like boris, even though I don't have a particular religion, I respect that other people have beliefs and such.
    But, mostly, people's religions don't bother me. They can believe in whatever, as long as they don't try and get me to follow what they believe in.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I considered reading about Wicca in high school, but, as a brilliant friend of mine said, "I don't think I could bear saying those dorky rhymes."

It's more-or-less witchcraft, though not the Halloween type. It does involve magic, though. I really don't know much else about it beyond that.

I blamed Charmed for this...

make a poll! n-e-ways, i'm not a pastor, but i'm a Christian

...though not hardcore...