Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: That's crass... RUDE.

Other rude things people have done to me

1.Sent to office for accidently cutting myself with an exacto knife
    2.Removed from lunch for supposedly inciting a food fight when it was the person 3 tables down from me
    3.Janitor ran over my foot with wax mop
    4.When i put my binder on the ground to lock my locker some cock jockey kicked it and said "it shoudnt be on the ground in the first place" so i respnded but taking my lock and hitting him with it across the face

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

It just bit me, is all. Little Miss Awesome's Avatar

Someone said my hair looked like straw, that really hurt my feelings. And once, someone spread all these rumours about my Mam and Dad, that was so, so upsetting My feelings are easily hurt

Im sorry to hear that.......my feelings are hurt easily as well

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Make fun of my weight/apperance a few years ago when I was at SUCH an obese weight of 130 pounds! Apparently, peope think 130 is such a heavy weight.

People probably think 118 pounds, which is what I weight now, is fat too. :rolleyes2

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by v.e.n.o.m.
    2.Removed from lunch for supposedly inciting a food fight when it was the person 3 tables down from me
    Food fights are no fun unless they're at least three tables away. The most fun one we ever had was when I threw a can stuffed full of chips at a table three tables over that hit Peter Davies in his head. B)

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

When I was in my German class last year, this girl told me I looked like Michael Jackson in front of everyone. xD I was...a bit annoyed at the time, but now it's more funny than anything.

Gotta love them bitches.
    --Box Box Box Box

Quote Originally Posted by Rye
    Make fun of my weight/apperance a few years ago when I was at SUCH an obese weight of 130 pounds! Apparently, peope think 130 is such a heavy weight.

People probably think 118 pounds, which is what I weight now, is fat too. :rolleyes2
    Where I live, its not how much you weigh, but how you look. Some people believe if you look fat, you're called fat. If not, well, then you'll probably fit in. That doesn't happen often though. Most of us don't care how you look, but how you act. I had a girl at my school who was called a fatarse and a bunch of girls wrote on the bathroom wall that she was a fatarse with a loose whatchama-call-it. Can't really say. But it hurt her feelings so bad she wanted to kill herself cause she felt no one wanted her. Not even her family. So, instead of letting her die, I decided to be her friend. I felt it was the right thing to do than let someone give up life.

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    I call all jackasses jackass. Oh snap.
    http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=54514

I cried for 3 days straight

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    What's the rudest thing someone has ever done/ said to you?
    someone kicked me in the chin today, does that count?
    My Web Site

What's the rudest thing someone has ever done/ said to you?
    Well, that depends...

If you're talking about rude in a sexual sort of way, then I would say the rudest thing anyone has ever said to me was *censored*.

In terms of being insulting, the rudest thing anyone has ever done to me was in a Martial Arts tournament. I held out my hand for the other guy to shake, and he ignored it and turned his back on me.

So. I beat him.

People generally don't do very many rude things to me.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My dad's basically called me a bitch before, and my grandmother slapped me once. Does this mean I win?

Signature by rubah. I think.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hmmm...

I've been ostracized before in grade school, that wasn't too fun.

Some guy almost ran over me in the parking lot at work because he decided to power slide into it at about 40 mph. He then had the audacity to give me a grin and a thumbs up before speeding off through said parking lot. Another guy who had seen it happen was absolutely horrified, which made me feel a bit better.

Also at work, some guy got uppity because his card was charged for the "free item", something that was beyond my control. He stood there shouting "YOU THE WORST CASHIER EVER!" at me while I tried to patiently explain to him that there wasn't anything I could do. I was so very happy when he finally left. I was thankful to the guy after him because he was kind of pushing him out of the way so that he could check out while my supervisor came to fix it.

Another one at work involves a lady who wanted a raincheck on her items, but of course failed to get the raincheck request slip for all of them. Having not had to deal with the situation before, it was taking me a bit of time, especially since she kept repeating herself, but not at a volume in which could be heard so as to sound like her mumbling. As I was attempting to carry out her request, she burst out "You're the slowest cashier here! I've seen like four people go through already!" The woman behind me started sticking up for me, which I was grateful for since I was clenching back any number of pointed remarks I might have made about her voice, general disposition, and appearance, as well as many expansions upon those remarks.

So yeah. Basically just work retail and you'll get all KINDS of jerks.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Ive been called a Bitch a few times, a freak..

People call me 'Micheal Jackson' as im so pale.. ;_;
    and somebody said to me "Been sleeping with any little boys, recently?" Which had me in tears

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Middle School, meant plenty of a-holes

Moral of the Story: People are a$$es. The only opinion of you that values it what you think of yourself.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

*huggles all* A lot of this stuff is awful.

I don't remember anyone saying anything really awful to me. And if they did I couldn't care less.