Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 378910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: you know you been playing to much FF9 when?

322.When you dress a Final Fantasy IX character every day.

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

323.When you run out of breath and say"Fatigue rears it's ugly head."
    Last edited by Twilight Edge; 03-10-2006 at 05:41 AM.

Umm actually you're number 323.

Oh...my apologies.

324.When you kick the ground and say"Dammit!"every time you get pissed off.
    325.When you try to grow your canine tooth until it's as long as Marcus'.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Number
    Quote Originally Posted by TurkSlayer
    8. Every time it rains, you say "I find this rain quite pleasant. It feels as though raindrops are blessing our victory..."
    Ummm I say that. I probably broke a few others as well.
    14. When you start dreaming about FF (guity)
    15. When you start talking incessantly about FF to your mates (if you have any left).
    16. When you start posting on EoFF about this...

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

326. when you do this
    ...Geddit?

327.When you make a pig wear a clown's nose and attach a cherry to it's head.
    328.When you like oglops.
    329.When you try to walk in a hunchback motion like Amarant.
    330.When you say "Gwok!"between words.

Default You know you been playing too much FF9 when?

331. When you've completed every sidequest that Final Fantasy IX has to offer.

332. When Eiko gets on your nerves so much that you decide to write an anti-Eiko fanfiction story.

333. When you try to imagine what the characters of Final Fantasy IX would sound like if the game had voice overs.

334. When you wonder why the concept artists never gave Zidane a sword...Because swords are way cooler than daggers.
    Last edited by The Fat Bioware Nerd; 04-06-2006 at 06:24 PM.

335. Then you realize Zidane's other choice of weapon, a Double Lance is cooler than any sword, because it's like Darth Maul's double sided light saber.

336. When you take offense, to those trying to perv up FFIX. >_>

337. When you post this.

338. When you can every dennounce perv theory

339. when you have came up with seven sequels spanning over the past five going on six years FFIX was made, five side stories of the other characters, one prequel about Garnet a few days after being adopted by the Alexandrian Royal Family, and an inbetweenquel about the things Zidane had to do to get back to the Mist Continent to reunite with Garnet.

340. When you decide, "To Hell, with the hair growth issue, it took four weeks for Zidane to get back to Garnet."
    Last edited by Darth Cid; 04-05-2006 at 04:44 PM.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ZidaneAndGarnet
    327. When you post this.
    Haha. Nice and subtle there Z&D

341. When you sing the song "Melodies of Life" in the shower.(I never actually sang "Melodies Of Life" in the shower though because I have a horrid singing voice. )

342. When you wish that the love story in Final Fantasy IX had more development.(Now I'm not bashing Final Fantasy IX but I think the love story could have been better that's just my opinion.)

343. When you hear someone sneeze and you think that it's Baku.

344. When you feel like playing jump rope after you're done playing Final
    Fantasy IX.
    Last edited by The Fat Bioware Nerd; 04-06-2006 at 06:25 PM.

345. When you memorize all the words to "Melodies of Life."

346. When you're walking down the street and you challenge the first pedestrian you see to a card game.

Quote Originally Posted by John_912
    342. When you wish that the love story in Final Fantasy IX had more development.(Now I'm not bashing Final Fantasy IX but I think the love story could have been better that's just my opinion.)
    347. When you completely and throughly disargee with reason 342 and you're convinced Z&G is the most believable love story in the series.

Zidane: I mean no offense but what do you mean? This is not meant as a bash or flame or anything but, the love story in FFIX was the most developed love story in the series. I can't sway your opinion but read through the first post of "Stop Whining!" and you see it from our point-of-view. We give a detailed analysis on how the ZidanexGarnet developed. ...Hmm, John, should we start a thread and debate?
    Last edited by Darth Cid; 04-06-2006 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZidaneAndGarnet
    Quote Originally Posted by John_912
    347. When you completely and throughly disargee with reason 342 and you're convinced Z&G is the most believable love story in the series.

Zidane: I mean no offense but what do you mean? This is not meant as a bash or flame or anything but, the love story in FFIX was the most developed love story in the series. I can't sway your opinion but read through the first post of "Stop Whining!" and you see it from our point-of-view. We give a detailed analysis on how the ZidanexGarnet developed. ...Hmm, John, should we start a thread and debate?
    None taken. I just think that Square Enix should have added a few things to the love story. I think they should have shown Garnet's reaction to when Zidane was presumed dead. I also think that they should have released Final Fantasy IX on the Playstation 2 because then the game would've had voice overs. That would have made the scene where Zidane accidentally grabbed Garnet's butt even funnier. It would've made the ending less confusing too because I don't know about you guys but...I didn't know who the hell was talking before the ending CG cut scene. A lot of people say that it was Vivi and that he died at the end of the game...but some people argue and say that he didn't die. But once again this is just my opinion. And it doesn't really matter anymore since it's in the past nobody can do anything about it now.
    Last edited by The Fat Bioware Nerd; 04-06-2006 at 03:13 PM.