Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: you know you been playing to much FF9 when?

Zidane: Butt, he accidently grabbed her butt. Personally, I think it shouldn't have taken as long as Square portrays for Z&G to reunite. I think a few weeks would have been long enough for everyone to think Zidane dead and he suddenly reappears. Yeah, It was Vivi, and the speech was his good byes.

EDIT- Phew, you edited your post, I thought I was gonna have to start a thread there saying "when did this happen?" LOL

348. When you can correct anything someone comments on in FFIX.
    Last edited by Darth Cid; 04-06-2006 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZidaneAndGarnet
    Zidane: Butt, he accidently grabbed her butt. Personally, I think it shouldn't have taken as long as Square portrays for Z&G to reunite. I think a few weeks would have been long enough for everyone to think Zidane dead and he suddenly reappears. Yeah, It was Vivi, and the speech was his good byes.

EDIT- Phew, you edited your post, I thought I was gonna have to start a thread there saying "when did this happen?" LOL

Really? I could have sworn I saw Zidane grab Garnet's breast but...If you say so.LOL!!!

349. When you think that Final Fantasy IX deserves to have a cartoon series.

Quote Originally Posted by John_912

Really? I could have sworn I saw Zidane grab Garnet's breast but...If you say so.LOL!!!

Zidane: No it was her butt, when they were climbing the cargo ship ladder. Remember? I don't want to have to locate a screenshot.

350. When you can properly remember that scene.

Quote Originally Posted by John_912

Zidane: No it was her butt, when they were climbing the cargo ship ladder. Remember? I don't want to have to locate a screenshot.

350. When you can properly remember that scene.
    My memory of that scene is somewhat blurry considering that I sold my copy of Final Fantasy IX last summer because I needed some money.

351. When you play the sword battle over and over again until you have impressed 100 nobles.

352. Booyah!

Default You know you been playing too much FF9 when?

353. When you bleach your hair and a monkey tail blond then you attach the monkey tail to your ass in a attempt to look like Zidane.

354. when you crossdress and call yourself Kuja...

355. When you wear Knight armor plates and you call yourself Stiener.

356. When you make a tape recording of Voiceovers with your friends and play it as you play FFIX
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

357. When you go to a bar & grill and say..."Yo Pops! I'll have the stupid special!"LOL
    Last edited by The Fat Bioware Nerd; 04-07-2006 at 12:38 AM.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I reckon that would work in some places.

358. When you start a form like this.
    359. When you start dressing like Vivi.

Grin xD

360. when you see all of the ff9 players on your shoulders telling you to go burn down your next doors house

361. When you try to draw a non-chibi version of Princess Garnet.

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

362.When you sucessfully drew a non-chibi version of Princess Garnet.