Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who were you in your past life?

bitchin in black Twisted Tinkerbell's Avatar

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central Africa around the year 575.
    Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.
    Do you remember now?

How do I feel bout being a bloke? Cool.
    Born in modern Central Africa in 575. Wow, must've been evil I only came back to Earth 1987
    Hold on, I was a keeper of tribal relics? Awesome!
    I came to this life to learn about the week and the helpless. Well I did look after a baby bird that fell out of its nest once...
    Do I remember now? Nope not really.

This sexy sig is by Owen Mcwere. Thank you Owie!

Blog Entries

I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the days...

there was a picture here

Blog Entries

In a Past Life...

You Were: A Ditzy Despot.

Where You Lived: Australia.

How You Died: Killed in Battle.

Who Were You In a Past Life?

http://www.blogthings.com/pastlifegenerator/

Both of these have said I lived and died in Australia and apperently according to this one, I was a ruler

Nice job, omegaweapon2005, Owen Glendower? One of my heroes, so that makes you my hero.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of edwardian Spanish Maine around the year 1600.
    Your profession was that of a seaman, smuggler, looter or pirate.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    You were one of the best, if not the best pirate, of your time. You were both famous and infamous in equal measure. Everyone feared you, even the blind, deaf and dumb
    That pirateering is a kick-ass way to live, and anyone who disagrees is a moron
    Do you remember now?
    Sounds about right.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

I have one of these now. Epiphany's Avatar

In a Past Life...

You Were: A Mute Poet.

Where You Lived: Siberia.

How You Died: In Childbirth.

Who Were You In a Past Life?

http://www.blogthings.com/pastlifegenerator/

Originality is good, kids.

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Poland around the year 1075.
    Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.

It said I was a female from the region of Southern Australia and would have made an excellent chief garbage man. I can see they're trying to get you to believe them through compliments.

Thanks Jess1 for the awesome sig!!!
    Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394

bitchin in black Twisted Tinkerbell's Avatar

In a Past Life...
    You Were: A Mute Dancer.

Where You Lived: Texas.

How You Died: Natural causes.

I think I like this one better!

This sexy sig is by Owen Mcwere. Thank you Owie!

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#999999" align=center>

<strong>In a Past Life...</strong>
    </td></tr>
    <tr><td bgcolor="#CCCCCC">
    <center></center>

You Were: A Mute Spice Trader.<br />
    <br />
    Where You Lived: Ireland.<br />
    <br />
    How You Died: In Childbirth.
    </td></tr></table>
    <div align="center"><a href="http://www.blogthings.com/pastlifegenerator/">Who Were You In a Past Life?</a></div>

BeLIEve me! My name is...something..?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus
    I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the days...
    I was waiting for someone to quote that.
    I was beginning to lose hope.
    But you have saved me from my doubts.
    The itching sensation is a good thing.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-Center around the year 775.
    Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.

Uh...yeah.

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Number
    Nice job, omegaweapon2005, Owen Glendower? One of my heroes, so that makes you my hero.
    its not that i believe it or anything its just thats what the phychic said!(my mums a witch ya see....and the phychic was one of her friends)

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Tibet around the year 1525.
    Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people. Do you remember now?

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Blog Entries

Your past life diagnosis:
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Borneo around the year 1225.
    Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.
    Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
    Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.
    Do you remember now?

Well, I am male. I do question truth and wisdom, but I don't really seek it. >_> But my lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people. There are also instances where I predict the future, but that's not because I'm special. It's perfectly normal to predict the future in your dreams. <_< Since dreams reflect upon yourself, it could reflect upon your choices. And you had to think of something to happen next in your dream, so you made an analogy of what would happen next without knowing it. You pass it off as a dream, and voila. You predicted the future in your dreams!

Judging by my past-life description, I think I am Nostrodamus. (Sp?)