Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Garnet

Hey!!! You guys didn't answer my god damn question what does pwnd mean? I understand what wtf it means what the [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]...But what does PWND mean come on answer my question I don't want to go to that artist's corner or whatever it's called just to learn what that term means because I'm going to a little busy this month because I'm moving.

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

Yeah I see 'pwn' everywhere but i have no idea what it means.Unless it means 'pawned'.

Quote Originally Posted by John_912
    Hey!!! You guys didn't answer my god damn question what does pwnd mean? I understand what wtf it means what the [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]...But what does PWND mean come on answer my question I don't want to go to that artist's corner or whatever it's called just to learn what that term means because I'm going to a little busy this month because I'm moving.
    Zidane: OWNED, the evolution of owned is pwnd, because people were too lazy to correct their typing, the o and p keys being so close together, so pwnd became a common word for internet lengo, meaning you got owned! You don't know rper, you don't know IMHO, are you new to the Internet? I'm sorry, I shouldn't insult you like that, my apologies.

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

I know IMHO,IN MY HUMBLE OPINION(LIKE YOU TOLD ME),BUT NOT RPER.

Quote Originally Posted by ZidaneAndGarnet
    Zidane: OWNED, the evolution of owned is pwnd, because people were too lazy to correct their typing, the o and p keys being so close together, so pwnd became a common word for internet lengo, meaning you got owned! You don't know rper, you don't know IMHO, are you new to the Internet? I'm sorry, I shouldn't insult you like that, my apologies.
    No I'm not new to the net but I am new to this message board [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]!

Garnet: *bangs her head on the keyboard* bnhjyu7hj7hjyuhjy(what was typed when she banged her hand on the keyboard) *turns to Zidane and turns back to screen*, that lengo is used all over the Internet. Back on topic, Garnet is no female Squall, Aerith is. It's crystal clear, FFVIII, Squall is the main character for crying out loud, he adds nothing to the story. Garnet, FFIX, she's the lead female, her troubled past, her foster mother, going mute because of Alexandria's destruction, her personality of maturity, you get it.

Garnet: *bangs her head on the keyboard* bnhjyu7hj7hjyuhjy(what was typed when she banged her hand on the keyboard) *turns to Zidane* Zidane, did we really come to Earth for this, *turns back to screen*, that lengo is used all over the Internet. Back on topic, Garnet is no female Squall, Aerith is. It's crystal clear, FFVIII, Squall is the main character for crying out loud, he adds nothing to the story. Garnet, FFIX, she's the lead female, her troubled past, her foster mother, going mute because of Alexandria's destruction, her personality of maturity, you get it.
    Well I never bothered to learn that stupid-ass lengo until now.LOL

Garnet: *bangs her head on the keyboard* bnhjyu7hj7hjyuhjy(what was typed when she banged her hand on the keyboard) *turns to Zidane* Zidane, did we really come to Earth for this, *turns back to screen*, that lengo is used all over the Internet. Back on topic, Garnet is no female Squall, Aerith is. It's crystal clear, FFVIII, Squall is the main character for crying out loud, he adds nothing to the story. Garnet, FFIX, she's the lead female, her troubled past, her foster mother, going mute because of Alexandria's destruction, her personality of maturity, you get it.
    Well I never bothered to learn that stupid-ass lengo until now.LOL
    Zidane: zomg, u haven't heard da lengo, omgwtflolz, back on topic plz. Otherwise, I am going to have to ask a Cid Knight to close this thread, you keep going off-topic, about internet lengo, instead of posting on topic in your own thread, it doesn't look good on you.

Alright I'll stay on topic! The reason why I've started this thread is because Garnet reminds me of Squall when she isn't enjoying herself at her birthday party because Squall wasn't enjoying himself either at his SeeD graduation party. The only difference is Garnet has better entertainment IMHO.

Has anybody here noticed that Garnet is kind of like a female version of Squall? I mean Garnet pushes Zidane away a lot during FFIX and Squall and does the same with Rinoa in FFVIII. I know this for a fact because I read a post in another message board that said-"I hate Garnet for the way she treated Zidane in FFIX! Poor Zidane..."-or something along those lines.
    It's because it's funny that way. Zidane is hitting on Garnet and Garnet makes him look a fool. Who wouldn't like that? She's playing with Zidane, duh.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Teasing's fun.

Zidane: Garnet's acts like a girl, what a concept. And Zidane acts like a guy, what a concept.