Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best friends make the worst enemies

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Epiphany
    There are other friends of mine I thought'd be my best friends for years and years to come, and we've just drifted apart and don't really speak anymore.
    Yup. It's amazing to me how life changing events can distinguish friends from drinking buddies...

Blog Entries

Five years ago I cut all ties with the best friend I had since I was 2. She lied and blasphemed -- the puta even tried to push me infront of a car.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

I don't hate anyone and doubt I ever will, I can't see a point to it.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Kyono
    I don't hate anyone and doubt I ever will, I can't see a point to it.
    Truth - except I hate that Kyono guy.

I've drifted from best friends, and become just friends but I've never come to hate them.

I was friends with a girl from when I was three to when I was ten, but then she turned into a horrible person who was also a CHAV and, yeah, that didn't end so well.

The only person I really HAAAATE is Billie Piper and I wouldn't ever be friends with her anyway.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

That hasn't really happened to me, I havn't had an arguement with any of my school friends for a year.
    But my bestfriends from primary school I rarely talk to anymore. Only 2 people I knew in Primary school managed to stay close friends with me
    Joining secondary, you meet new people and its cruel that you drift apart, but you just do.

Meh, nah. My friends all rock too much. If I don't like someone, I stay away from them occasionally having a right old bitch about 'em too! I don't dislike very many people.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Well, I hated one of my best friends for something she did for more then a year. However, we both got over it and are now closer then ever.
    When we were'nt friends though, I seriously hated her, loathed her even. I remember I was in a pub once with some friends, (it was my birthday, we were about to have a big night out) and she walked in aswell (our B-day's are very close together), and I just got up and walked straight out and went home. She ruined my whole night!

But we were never exactly enemies. We never had a huge bitch fight, In fact, when we orginally fell out, I informed her our friendship was over in a pretty damn polite email!

I've permamently fallen out with ppl before, but no-one's ever become what I'd call an 'enemy'.

I've had a few interesting experiences, to say the least >_<

It's been mostly a case of a few people trying to be friends with me, which of course is always welcome...After a while though, sometimes people try to make passes at me, and when I tell them that I'm not really interested they pretty much figure that I'm useless after that...I don't know, maybe I lead people on when I dont really want to sometimes. I'm a weirdo

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, a few years ago. And athough I hated the person back then, over time it's dulled, and is now just a strong dislike. Mostly because I haven't talked to them since that day, really. :D
    --Box Box Box Box

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

It's cool when two of your best friends are dating and then they break up and then they never want to see eachother, but they want to see you, and then they get all jealous when they hear you're seeing the other person that day.

Did I say cool? I meant sucky.

Over half of my friends now I use to hate a lot a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel411
    This is the lesson I learned when a nine-year friendship of mine collapsed in a matter of seconds, three months ago. From love to treacherous hate in a blink. PROFOUND, FIERY HATE.
    That's exactly how I became anti-social. Except I was 6 years old during the time.

Also, best friends do make the worst enemies because your friend knows a lot about you and s/he'll use everything s/he know about you against you.
    Last edited by Evastio; 04-10-2006 at 07:32 PM.

Rarely. Usually my own fault really. I just placed faith in false people who would pretend to be cordial and friendly before spitefully betraying me. Bastards.
    Last edited by Itsunari 2000; 04-11-2006 at 01:39 PM.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I don't hate anyone, but yeah I've been in a similar situation! My best friend and I just... stopped talking to each other. Nine years. NINE, we'd been best friends for, and we just stopped talking!
    Although, she got MSN and e-mailed me after like a year. We still chat occasionally, but... meh.