Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Why doesn't anyone give this game credit??

Use the LunarStrategy to win at Tetra Master:

1)Get some cards
    2)Randomly place cards everywhere
    3)Win the game
    Thats what I did

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ooh I've pretty much figured it out. Though sometimes the 0P00 Goblin beating the FAFF Odin does confuse me...(0P00 is one of the worst, FAFF is the best)

Quote Originally Posted by Sjorn
    I seriously love Final Fantasy IX.

I even remember the first day I got it; I even thought Zidane was a girl and changed his name to a girl's name. It wasn't till Dali that I realised that he was a boy and I restarted the game. XD

Good times...
    Exactly the same thing happened to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sjorn
    I seriously love Final Fantasy IX.

I even remember the first day I got it; I even thought Zidane was a girl and changed his name to a girl's name. It wasn't till Dali that I realised that he was a boy and I restarted the game. XD

Good times...
    I thought the same thing too, but I just went with the flow. It would get worse when going to Bran Bal. That's why cloning is not nice.

Zidane is hott...how could you mistake him for a GIRL, lol?

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~
    Does that mean you hate IX?, SapphireStar?
    Yes it does.
    Zidane: Here we go again with the fanpeople who only like their first game and go through the stage where they find flaws in everything else. Have you even played the first five games? It's FFVI, FFVII, and FFVIII that Square should be a shamed of, they were doing great with the fairytale style. I can go on forever about how FFIX throughly pwns FFVIII. Oh, and before you consider me hypocritical, my first FF was IV(released II here in the states at the time.).

Ive played all the FFs, except 3 because it hasnt had a UK release. This has been settled already. We have moved on, do the same.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

ZidaneAndGarnet you don't need to jump on everybody who says they dislike FFIX. People are entitled to their own opinions on games, and those opinions won't always match.

Quote Originally Posted by Behold the Void
    ZidaneAndGarnet you don't need to jump on everybody who says they dislike FFIX. People are entitled to their own opinions on games, and those opinions won't always match.
    As I agree that he doesn't need to go around accusing members of being fanpeople, I would say in this case that he is absolutely correct. Still, no need to make confrontation.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraAngel623
    Zidane is hott...how could you mistake him for a GIRL, lol?
    I think its the hair and the ponytail, but I think just at the beginning when they discuss how to capture the princess it was obvious that he was a guy who knew how to kick ass.

Ive played all the FFs, except 3 because it hasnt had a UK release. This has been settled already. We have moved on, do the same.
    Zidane: Excuse me for replying something you said late. I wanted to state my opinion, that's all.

Zidane: My apologies for confrontation. I thought I was just stating I feel as well.

I think its the hair and the ponytail, but I think just at the beginning when they discuss how to capture the princess it was obvious that he was a guy who knew how to kick ass.
    Zidane: I still fail to see it. Zidane never looked like a girl to me. Kuja sure as heck looked like one to me at first, but not Zidane.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I didn't even think Kuja looked like a girl.

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

This is the only FF where I actually liked a female character a LOT - Beatrix. Man, she kicked ass. <3

~Setzer Gabianni

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace14
    Oh yeah I remember Rinoa, she wasn't that bad.
    you probably just stare at her ass when she's dancing. I do