Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Uniform

Default Uniform

Well I was just wondering if any of you have to wear a uniform to school or work or wherever. My school have just changed the uniform and it is horrible. We have to wear a black blazer with the school logo on it (and I really don't understand the logo), a red and gold tie (I don't even know how to do a tie up ) a white shirt and black trousers. I really don't like it and the blazers are way to hot to wear. We look like Men in black......I really do look like a man in it....

So anyway what does your uniform look like? (If you have to wear one)

I have to wear black trousers (or a burgundy skirt - like that'll ever happen), a white blouse/shirt, a burgundy tie and black shoes. Our jumpers and fleeces are also burgundy, but they're not required.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't wear clothes.

Seriously: Black trousers, white shirt, no tie, black blazer, no logos anywhere.

I just switched schools, and they have a uniform here. It's like a white blouse with a patch that has the school's name on it and a little sketch of the school, and a blue tie. Over that you're supposed to wear a green jacket, with gray or black pants.
    wheee!

:hello: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HELLO KITTY SMILEY :hello:

I hate uniforms, but the ones in the school I go to are flexible. We can wear any white shirt, but it has to be collared. Any navy blue pants. And if you want a sweater. I hate uniforms anyways. x_x

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

Uniforms are a good idea. Nobody gets picked on by chavs for the clothes they wear.

Sorry, I go to a normal school.

(SPOILER):P

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reno is my man View Post
    I really don't like it and the blazers are way to hot to wear. We look like Men in black......I really do look like a man in it....
    Are the trousers compulsory, or can you wear a skirt instead? One sure fire way to keep cool and not look like a bloke is to wear a skirt...unless we're talking about the resident school crossdresser of course.

I'm going to uni, so no uniform for me except a general feeling of smugness and knowing of the world.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffing Cheese View Post
    Uniforms are a good idea. Nobody gets picked on by chavs for the clothes they wear.
    Haha I pick on chavs for the clothes they were.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Im so used to Uniforms, as Ive grown up with them, and I think they are a good idea. When I wear a Uniform I kinda go into a 'School' mode, when Im in my own clothes Im more lazy.

As Im now a senior in school, my Uniform has changed, I now wear a Black skirt, black socks, black jumper,(The lower years wear grey) white blouse and my Tie is Blue and Black, and I have a Marroon blazer, with my School logo on the front pocket.

My school logo dosn't mean anything anymore.

but it has a 'R' in the middle. It used to mean all our school houses joined, but school houses are hardly used, only for Sports now.

Oh, and my school is totally opposite to the person posted below. Complete opposite.
    If even have my blouse untucked I get took to one side, and theres a chance of a Lunch time detention Ties have to be 5 stripes (That one is always broken) and Skirts have to be knee length.
    Last edited by Zeldy; 09-10-2006 at 10:50 PM.

I do, but it's an alright uniform- black clothes and a red and black tie. they don't do a great job of enfocing it anyway, because, well, the management are arseholes. I never bother with the tie. They tell you off for that, though, and won't say a word to the idiots in tracksuits, because they're too afraid.

The school I was t'meant to go to, in t'England, would've been worse. All girls school, would've forced my beefy legs into a skirt.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My old school had a uniform, but there were only one or two teachers who actually said anything.

Uniforms are possibly the ONLY thing on which I agree with crazy anarchists who say it's just a method of destroying individuality. They serve no purpose whatsoever.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Khakis with the school logo, solid color dress shirt, belt, blazer (red = upperclassmen, blue for under), tie (any sane style accepted), and dress shoes, but the ones you buy there are surprisingly comfortable. The rules itself are lax, but when something doesn't follow (or someone hasn't tucked his shirt in), they are strictly enforced. Alternatively, we can wear grey trousers and polos (when seasonally applicable).

As far as individuality goes, I'm the only person who wears purple socks, and everyone else doesn't care about how they look (I go for the comic relief). It's a small school, so everyone knows everyone else.

Its funny because my job makes me wear a uniform ... i just have to go out to the mall and buy it

Its crappy though i have been promised a uniform for the past 4 years i have worked here and i have to keep replacing my own clothes when the get too dilapidated to wear.

Cheap bastards !
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

went to privatized school, had to wear white slacks and a navy sweater vest or jacket with a white collared shirt underneath..

i used to wear a pair of black pants and a red button up shirt for work...also i was outfitted with a key caddy and a fanny pack to keep change in, i was a slot machine attendant