Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I wish I hadn't done that! (Your regrets...)

Biggest Regret Ever: Getting drunk and cheating on my girlfriend. Bad times.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

No regrets. Can't keep looking back and wondering about what might be, otherwise you just end up tripping over the obstacles coming up in front of you.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    I don't regret much I've done, I regret more stuff I didn't do, but that would be off topic, so I wouldn't dream of mentioning that.
    Same, I always regret the stuff I don't do rather than the stuff I do do. Although I regret plenty of stuff I have done. So basically I just have loads and loads of regrets.

I regret speeding and getting a ticket. I regret buying that hideous red dress-shirt thingy. I regret getting the Pineapple smoothie instead of my usual Caribbean Passion smoothie. I regret buying that one girl a expensive birthday present when we basically stopped talking 4 months later. I regret all the procrastination I have ever done in my entire life.

casual mind slip

I regret most instances where I've used my heart instead of my head.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Reles View Post
    I regret most instances where I've used my <s>heart</s> head instead of my <s>head</s> heart.

i regret beeing to nervous in front of girls and ending up beeing ignored because of tring to act cool

Which FF Character Are You?

The image “http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...pen.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

i regret tons of [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]...............i get over it though.......

Sephiro this here.

when i do shameful it haunts me in my dreams like a nightmare

Which FF Character Are You?

The image “http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...pen.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I regret procrastinating everything my whole life and never learning my lesson.

I just ate a burnt piece of meat, it was bad.

I'd say stealing that red car from California was pretty bad, but even then, I didn't regret it too much cause it was a rich man's car and I thought "share the wealth". But really, it's all the stuff that I wish I hadn't sad to my family that hurts the most
    BEHOLD!!! The 88 Plymouth Sundance!!

i've injured someone's hand to the point that he can't use it anymore, i've shot a thief in my house, i've stabbed more people than i can count in the kidneys(pensils, but still), i'v bitten my little sister many times because she made me mad(no blood, just light nips. but i did hold her down and scared her), i've drank a wine glass full of human blood(like sugar mixed with metal), i've plaied the worst of mental games on people for fun, and i've been alone for most of my life(go figure!)

I HAVE NO REGRETS except that i had to grow up fast do to my sins and experiences

"ignorance is bliss...so is death"

Wish I had been more nice to my ex instead of throwing tantrums when I dont get what I want. Well, gotta learn to watch my temper now.

bitchin in black Twisted Tinkerbell's Avatar

I regret most, (if not all) of my past relationships, I regret taking so long to get help and getting myself into such a bad state, I regret not calling people, not fighting for people, and fighting for others, and lastly not escaping my psycho ex sooner than I did.

This sexy sig is by Owen Mcwere. Thank you Owie!

Blog Entries

I regret that I had the bfs I had
    I regret I didn't register in college in history
    I regret o many things in my past