Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post

God, I love Rose. ;__; And I think it's cool that the show is doing that, because at first they kind of showed (to an extent) most of the character's good sides, and it seems like this time they're going to show the dark side of every character.

Btw, I am so sad at Sun for that! I had faith in her. I was like NO SHE DID NOT CHEAT IT WAS AN ISLAND MIRACLE! ;__; But noooo. But wouldn't it be a kicker if it WAS Jin's baby and it was an island miracle, but she just happened to sleep with that bald guy without getting pregnant? xD I want that to happen so much!
    They have been on the island for 69 days. Sun took her pregnancy test in Episode 2-16, "The Whole Truth", which took place on about day 58, and even that date is friendly (it's probably 60+). She would have already missed a menstrual cycle had she conceived prior to the plane crash. There's no telling how long before Sun and Jin leave after Jae's death, but I assume it's about a week. That's 65 days from possible conception to Sun's realization that she's pregnant. That leaves no doubt that there must be another menstrual cycle in there that would be late had Sun gotten pregnant prior to getting on the island.

EDIT: This assumes of course that Sun has a normal reproductive system. Some women do bleed in the early stages of a pregnancy, anyway, but it's pretty rare.
    I definitely think there's a good chance the baby is Jin's. Assuming it's not Jin's and it's bald dude guy's, then that would make Sun about 3 months into her pregnancy and she should be showing more. Plus she would have gotten morning sickness at like the 1 month mark. Anyway, none of this might matter because it is television and the writers could have just been like, "screw it! We're gonna make Sun have bald dude's baby!"
    You all keep forgetting a key point...

Sun is carrying the polar bear's love cubbies.
    Figaro Castle

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    You all keep forgetting a key point...

Sun is carrying the polar bear's love cubbies.
    Is it wrong that I find that arousing?

When the hell is the new Lost coming to UK?? JUST ATTACH IT STRAIGHT TO MY BRAIN.

You want a good site where you can download Lost fast and free Quin?

Also

SUN KILLED JAE LEE!!!!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

A magical person sent me Lost Season 1 in the mail. I hear this was the better season.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I just saw Yoon-jin Kim (Sun) on Conan and she said that she doesn't know who the father of the baby is. She asked the producers to tell her so that she would know how to appropriately act in certain scenes, but the producers just told her to just, "act as ambiguously as possible". So there you go.

Just caught up with last weeks episode. Better than the previous episode. It seems like they really tried to turn the tables on a few characters. Apparantly Sun was a brat when she was young, and cheated on Jin :eek:
    Sayid set up Jin, a very un-Sayid thing to do.

Next weeks episode covers what happened after the hatch went sky-high. Is Locke a mute now ? That cloud of smoke I hope will make another appearance next episode as well. And its good to hear Desmond isnt dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    A magical person sent me Lost Season 1 in the mail. I hear this was the better season.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Quin 'n' Tonic View Post
    When the hell is the new Lost coming to UK?? JUST ATTACH IT STRAIGHT TO MY BRAIN.
    Internet. :P

Dude...the hatch blew off your underwear.

I don't understand how you guys think we'll ever know who the father is. They're both Korean, and Jae was sleeping with Sun we know, and Jin obviously was. So it was either she got pregnant from Jae, or Jin's bad sperms got cured by the island, either way I don't think there's going to be a proper way to introduce it through the show. Unless it's going to be like that episode of the simpsons where it shows Homer's sperm just floating around bumping into each other!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Well we could tell it wasn't either of them if the kid turned out black.

I like how casually Sayid said that he'd single handedly capture two Others, and then kill all the rest. Like it was no big deal. That guy is hardcore.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    I just saw Yoon-jin Kim (Sun) on Conan and she said that she doesn't know who the father of the baby is. She asked the producers to tell her so that she would know how to appropriately act in certain scenes, but the producers just told her to just, "act as ambiguously as possible". So there you go.
    If the father was Jae Lee it would ruin the whole you know, emotional strength of Sun+Jin finding out, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    It was better than Season 2 in some respects, but Season 3 is shaping up to be better already, I think.

Was anyone else fretting that Sun was going to die in that episode!? During the ENTIRE boat scene I had my fingers crossed in hopes she wasn't going to get hurt. When she fell off the boat I was afraid that Jin wasn't going to find her and she would drown slowly

I'm glad to see that they're turning Sun+Jin into central characters, not just "kind-of main characters" as they were in the first 1.5 seasons.

I found the season premiere was a rather lackluster start, especially after the previous finale.

Things are getting more interesting with the second episode though, and the scenes of the third epsisode promises that the plot will continue to thicken and improve.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Ohmagawd, new episode tomorrow.

I've prepared with cheese doodles.

<del>Oh, and wasn't Sun kidnapped in her garden in season 1? Did she pass out? Maybe the father is an other. </del>

Nevermind, just remembered it was Charlie. Oh my god, Charlie is the father.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hobbit baby?! No way man.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight