Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tattoos

I don't have one, but I'm thinking of getting my bandname tattooed on my arm.

A friend of mine has the Ramones logo on his left-arm, looks cool.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Just the one. It's on the bottom of my back and it is a moon and a star. The moon is coloured purple and the star is coloured pink. It's a celtic type design. I like it.

In a couple of years I might get another one. If I do it'll be on my hip, and fairly low down. It'll have to have meaning to me, though.

Blog Entries

I've got a small sea turtle on my back. I plan on getting at least one or two more in the future. Hubbie has four.

I don't have a tattoo. But my mum has a butterfly tattoo on the back of her shoulder and my brother has this weird thing behind his neck.

You won´t be proud of your tatts when you´re like 60!

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

You won't have fond memories of your crazy youth if you never do anything crazy with your youthfulness.

I have enough that my parents can torment me telling stories to my children of what I did forever.

Blog Entries

I plan to have Time Power Kowledge and Cannabis on one arm, and then the elements going down my other arm, all in Kanji. I may gat "NaS" somewhere but I dunno.
    Last edited by escobert; 10-16-2006 at 06:08 PM.

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    I don't have any tattoo's ... yet. My one friend has big-going-to-small stars going up her side, it looks really neat. I wanna get a small heart or something on the lower side of my tummy, like belt-line. I have a tan-tattoo there, BUT IT'S NOT THE SAME. :(

No.

Tattoos are stupid. I cannot fathom the importance of something enough to have it permenantly placed on my body.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I haven't got any at the moment but I have got the ideas for atleast two.

I believe in giving your designs continuity for example if you have tribal stick to it don't go all celtic suddenly! So I wanna go with a mythological/celtic design.

Firstly I want to get two dragons that are carved of stone facing each other, their tails form a type of very angular celtic knot. Behind their heads is a moon with a few wispy clouds covering it and their eyes are glowing, one blue one green/red. The meaning behind this one is very simple, I have a temper that I keep well hidden most of the time, this temper is very violent and infact makes me relatively dangerous even to my friends, the dragon on the right represents that side of me whilst the left represents my usual calm friendly demeanour.

Second design I want is a Phoenix with flames and inbetween the wings would be Tinkerbells name. Although a lot of people wierd out at the idea of someones name on them, Tinkerbell restored my shattered faith in women and for that even if things didn't quite work out I would probably keep the tat as I would still owe her.

Blog Entries

WTF thunderheroe I loved ur tattoo it's amazing...
    Not yet, but I'm planing making two: a cross on my foot and Vagrant Story symbol in my stomach probably!

Im very tempted to get a tattoo, I mean what theundeadhero makes sense. I dont want to be 60 odd and regret my life. But what would I get? I like the sound of yours Jess, sounds lovely!

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

When I was younger I wanted to get a huge celtic design horizontally from shoulder to shoulder (on the back), but now I don't think of it so much. If I were to get one, it'd be that.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

No, but I'd very much like to have a "Tribal" tattoo of some decription.

My Family/Friends/Girlfriend would kill me, though.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

I love this tattoo!

I know its not really, but damm! Love Wentworth