Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Take off ya chain!

C'mon C'mon

Default Take off ya chain!

Serious. How many times have you been robbed? I've only ever been robbed once, but I got my stuff back (ha ha theif) 'coz i'm gangster Anyway, anything really bad happened to you in a robbing experience? Hey, have YOU ever robbed anyone?

The internet robbed me of my sanity and I have yet to get it back.

Other than that I dont think I've been robbed before.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

No on both accounts.

Str8 Pimpin'

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

someone attempted to rob me once...and i was liek...no way man....and then i was liek...KISS THE RING....cuz im gangsta.....hahhahaah...

Sephiro this here.

Blog Entries

Yes and maybe.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

People have attempted to steal from me but have never actually managed it. I've punched/kicked people and run like hell before a weapon or their mates realise what I have actually done. Only once did we (myself and some mates) get seriously threatened with knives after we attacked a mugger on the tube. Thankfully there was a builder down the other end of the car, he knew if we didn't do something he was next so he came down with tools from his kit. Knives versus hammers and the like isn't much of a chance the hammer will hurt no matter where you hit. Knowing us, we'd have gone for their heads or balls with them. The situation got defused when they threw down our stuff and their own and ran off. So I have mugged a mugger.

When I was 14 Years Old, a BEAUTIFUL, SMOKIN' HOT, BLONDE, BLUE-EYED BEAUTIFUL GODDESS...

... Stole My Virginity

But I forgave her soon after

I was at an ATM in downtown Denver at around 11:00AM in broad daylight and this punk-ass thug teenager tried to mug me with an air soft gun. After my initial surprise, I realized his gun was fake and pointed that out to him. At this point, he shot me in the left eye, so I just threw a right hook out of instinct. Luckily, I caught him right in the jaw, and as I bent over clutching my left eye, I saw with my right that my punch had dazed him.

At this point, a good-sized guy proceeded to bull tackle the thug and his wife called the police. To shorten the end results, the kid got found guilty for assault and paramedics were able to remove the BB from under my eyelid without any surgery.
    What I've been listening to:

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

Someone stole my fishing rod

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I used to nick things from shops when I was a kid. Then I stopped because they put CCTV up. :laugh:

I've never been seriously robbed, but people nicking pens and pencils from your bright pink, fluffy pencil case still counts as thieving.

One of my friends got robbed when he was walking home from the video store for Transformers: The Movie.

Smile and Be happy :love: louby_4eva's Avatar

Someone robbed my phone whilst I was at an 18th birthday party about........2 months ago, I wasn't too bothered, I'd had it for a year and a half and planned to get a new one before uni anyway. That and it had no credit on :P It only had one important thing on, a number for a friend of mine, it's the only way I can contact her. It was hard geting that number back, but I did, only took.....2 weeks

Smile and Be happy

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

its not me that got robbed, but its to do with me: my god mothers photos of my christening were stolen, as were my nannys and grandads!!

I am not a man

Blog Entries

My last appartment got robbed. But we got all the [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] back from em. Just broke into their house and stole it all back. and I've been robbed a few other times but rarely got my stuff back. It's not hard to figure out who robbed you if you just think about things

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

They've been about eight attempts to mug me and only two succeeded
    ...Geddit?