Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Playing games with other EoFF Members!

Message me on PSN and we'll organise something. I know Rocket Edge is up for some game sharing also.

I think those stats you saw were just from me playing the demo, I dont have the full game. And im pretty sure we wont run into any region issues. Metal Gear Online was a one off.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I have played Halo 3 with: Jess
    Oops, I forgot about Jess. I remember I played Halo 3 with her as well. I think it was smitten, Jess, BoB and me on a team against DK and Psychotic.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz View Post
    Message me on PSN and we'll organise something. I know Rocket Edge is up for some game sharing also.

I think those stats you saw were just from me playing the demo, I dont have the full game. And im pretty sure we wont run into any region issues. Metal Gear Online was a one off.
    *doesn't have Resistance 2 yet *

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeberto View Post
    *doesn't have Resistance 2 yet *
    what else you got?

Well we can forget getting everyone together to play Fat Princess. That game is broken online from what I have played. Still fun offline though. Thanks again Bolvar for sorting me out.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have... Resistance 1 xD That and MGS4, Rock Band 2, LBP, and SC4.

If you guys want to add me I'm ShoebertoRamirez

Articles
    Blog Entries

No prob . I know there's still a lot of problems online with it, but the devs are working on it so hopefully it gets sorted out soon (unless you're referring to the gameplay being broken).

I'll add you, Shoeberto, enough of us might actually have R1 and LBP to get something going on that if they wouldn't mind. R2 is great though and has obvious appeal for stuff like EoFFers getting together because the game has its own party system. I think the limited edition might actually be cheap new now...

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

*shoeberto added*

I don't have R2 but I might look into it if everyone here is planning on playing it. If we were to get a party of us together playing something it would be neat. I don't have much, but if anyone wants to game share any of my stuff just holla.

Also, I think most here play Tekken, so when 6 comes out it will be on! Does anyone know any information with the online play with it? I don't think I can handle staring at the screen through another lag match.

Str8 Pimpin'

Articles
    Blog Entries

^ I don't know too much about the technical side of things, but i heard something about a co-op campaign in it? which seems weird, but I guess we'll just have to see. I might be into getting back into the Tekken series after like...10 years.

Yeah R2's really good for that - the co-op is up to 8 people and honestly, the more the merrier, it gets that much better the more people you have. Competitive is really nicely set up as well for smaller deathmatch/team-deathmatch type stuff, I'm sure the other modes probably work well too. Of course we can also go in as a squad of 5 for the really big matches of 40/60 players.

Sorry for the late request guys, my PSN decided it didnt want to tell me if I got any requests.

Seem's even my PS3 is an asshole.

=|

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I remember playing GunBound with some people. Think that was something that was going on over at God Hates Fraggles though. xD I was pretty poor at it, if I remember rightly.

I should get round to adding some of you to XBL. So we can play Halo and other games, and I can fail miserably at them. Yay.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ATTENTION! GAMER IN NEED OF ONLINE GAMING BUDDIES!

Ok I think that got a few people's attention. Ok I've tried this thread over at OMG and well it tanked Therefore seeing as we have quite the appropriate thread here I'll just make a post instead of a new thread.

I am seeking members of this forum who have Ace Combat 06 on the 360 and capable and willing of playing the game online with me. If you fall in to this category please contact me by pm/usernote/email or msn. thanks

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

My last 360 died shortly after AC6 came out, and I haven't been able to find the game since

Also, more Fat Princess. I played that game for the better part of 3 days when it first came out and had zero problems. I haven't touched it since last weekend because it will suck the day from me once again. I'd play it with you guys though.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Moogle

Ragnarok Online and Maple Story with quite a few EoFFers. ^_^ Also, lotsa Yahoo games like pool or chess. Also also, Seiken Denetsu 2 or something with SNES streaming or whatever o.o; And mm... well, there was a Lufia II thing that Neskaya hosted where a lotta people played it at the same time. xD

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

FFXI on middy(though kinda retired...)
    and SFIV on the PC for Games on Windows Live. Tag - Lionxie.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3