Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3131718192021222324252627282933 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF XXVII Game Thread - Day Five - Showdown in the Velvet Room

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Koromaru View Post
    Arf!

[This is funny. I've said myself how we shouldn't reveal roles, but I guess I have no choice.

I'm the doctor. After I protected Mitsuru the first time, I thought the mafia would assume lightning doesn't strike twice and would aim for her again, so I protected her on Night 2 as well.]
    I know this to be a flat out lie too. There is the third mafia I have been looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Koromaru View Post
    Arf!

[This is funny. I've said myself how we shouldn't reveal roles, but I guess I have no choice.

I'm the doctor. After I protected Mitsuru the first time, I thought the mafia would assume lightning doesn't strike twice and would aim for her again, so I protected her on Night 2 as well.]
    And there's Mafia #2. I knew it was you, you furry bastard.

What the hell is going on?

Koromanu it was you I tracked night one with no movement. Lied and said Mitsuru to weed out other mafia. It worked.

Okay so, Aki claims vanilla and "why would anyone claim vanilla if they werent." Everyone would dude.

Junpei claims tracker.

Mitsuru claims weird cop role.

Koro claims doctor. Wow

Okay wait. Wait a minute.

That's awfully convenient to change your story after the cop said they targeted someone night 2.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Elizabeth View Post
    What the hell is going on?
    Basically, Junpei called out Mitsuru for being Mafia and now the Mafia is desperate.

The funny thing is that Koromaru basically just outed himself as the second confirmed mafia. Mitsuru is lying about how the mechanics of the Cop actually work, because regardless of whether you're an Insane or Sane cop, your sanity doesn't switch on a silly condition such as "if the Doctor protects me, my sanity switches." This isn't how the Cop role works.

Conveniently, Koromaru comes in and claims Doctor which coincidentally happens to validate all of Mitsurus "investigations" and just so happens to make him appear town according to Mitsuru's "investigation."

I just wake up and you all go crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Junpei View Post
    I know this to be a flat out lie too. There is the third mafia I have been looking for.
    What do you mean the third mafia you've been looking for? I mean Koromaru and Mitsuru are mafia, but the third one we still don't have concrete info on.

She thinks me for some reason because I fell for some.of.mitsuru logic at one point.

Woke up, checked my phone, and when I saw all of this going down I had to come on real fast.

So many people say *everyone* would claim Vanilla Townie, yet ironically no one actually has. Heh.

Also am I the only one who understood it this way, or wouldn't "my insanity switches when the doc protect me" mean that Koromaru should have flipped Town in Mitsuru's investigation? If that's the case it's literally, fundamentally, theoretically impossible for them both to be telling the truth.

I believe Elizabeth is the 3rd mafia. I'll admit I don't have anything solid on it though.

I'll admit it is extremely lucky that Junpei managed to track two different Mafia members on the first two nights. However, their reactions have lead me to believe that he is 100% telling the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Shinjiro View Post
    So many people say *everyone* would claim Vanilla Townie, yet ironically no one actually has. Heh.
    Minato was the first to claim it, and I've been the only other person to do so. There are a confirmed 5 Vanilla Townies in this game, and there are only two left. I'm one of them.

There can only be one Vanilla Townie, one Cop, and one Doctor now that Junpei is the Tracker. The mafia will have to claim one of these and at that point we can just investigate their claim.

But junpei said they were blocked last night? Was that a lie too?

Now I'm wondering tho, how does the Tracker work if you pick a Mafia Goon vs the Roleblocker? I'm guessing with the Goons you get to see they targeted that night's victim while with the roleblocker you get to see their roleblock target?