PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Mafia XXVIII Game Thread - Banquet of the Voyager Witches

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Fynn
03-10-2017, 01:22 PM
Probably not only yours

Laddy
03-10-2017, 01:23 PM
I'm very interested into seeing the narrative and then maybe I'll give my input. :p

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-10-2017, 01:24 PM
Fair enough. But still someone decide because I had offered and I am going to honor it.

Fynn
03-10-2017, 01:25 PM
Formy, then

I can never read that little guy :shifty:

03-10-2017, 01:27 PM
Lmao. I will give it another hour or so. If no one else says anyone, I will see who targets Formy with what abilities tonight.

Formalhaut
03-10-2017, 02:23 PM
Well maybe if you guys didn't post during the night phase like it was the day phase :p

I just caught up. I'll post after the night to see what actually happened and go from there.

Fynn
03-10-2017, 02:57 PM
Well maybe if you guys didn't post during the night phase like it was the day phase :p

I just caught up. I'll post after the night to see what actually happened and go from there.

But Forms, we are allowed - encouraged, even - to talk at night

Formalhaut
03-10-2017, 03:01 PM
I went to bed at 2:00am, content in the knowledge that there might be one or two posts, but nothing major that I can check again in the afternoon.

Didn't realise that was worth two-three pages!

I mean, it's all good. It just kinda made my heart skip a second. I thought for a second we were in the day phase!

Mr. Carnelian
03-10-2017, 08:05 PM
Is it me, or did Scruffy give up WAAAAAY too easily? He definitely could have seen off TSOL's accusations if he'd had a mind too. I smell a trap.

Fynn
03-10-2017, 08:07 PM
Even if it is a "trap", we still have much more to gain than to lose

We'll see what we know by day 3 with our abilities

Mr. Carnelian
03-10-2017, 08:08 PM
I'm just saying though: be cautious. Mafia usually only throw each other or themselves under the bus if they think they've got something to gain.

Mr. Carnelian
03-10-2017, 08:09 PM
I mean, we should know that better than anyone, Fynn.

Mr. Carnelian
03-10-2017, 08:10 PM
You INVENTED the "ludicrously over-the-top rage quit to distract from the other mafia" move.

Mr. Carnelian
03-10-2017, 08:10 PM
And I perfected it.

Fynn
03-10-2017, 08:13 PM
I'm honestly pretty convinced with Bobby's - since the Witch of Truth was important enough to mention in the red statements, there must be more to that character mechanically. And a reverse Cynic doesn't seem that unlikely for this game.

But as I said, since we pretty much know that both Scruff and Bobby are mafia, we should probably get rid of them in that order as there's a chance we'll win tomorrow if he's telling the truth. I can really only see the trap option if there's a third witch - but we can still get them after lynching Scruff and Bobby.

Mr. Carnelian
03-10-2017, 08:18 PM
Hmmmmmm. Mkay. Quite eager to go along with what you admit could be a trap, aren't you? Not accusing you yet, but... I'm watching you. :stare:

Fynn
03-10-2017, 08:29 PM
Pff. Okay then

Karifean
03-10-2017, 10:20 PM
Late at night, a young girl hears a knock on her door. She opens it, revealing two men. One of the two immediately draws his sword and threateningly holds it right in front of her, but the girl does not react in the slightest to this provocation. The other man seems a little embarrassed and asks the man with the sword to step back. Then he asks the girl if she minds if they talk for a bit, to which the girl just shrugs. The two of them head inside and talk about the situation they're in. The young man takes some notes, and eventually leaves to get back to his own room. As he leaves, the girl just sits there wondering why it was her of all people that had to have a sword shoved in front of her face.

Somewhere else, candy stumbles upon a girl intently watching a room door from afar. The girl seemed very engrossed in this task, so candy decided not to disturb her. It didn't appear anyone else approached the girl tonight so candy went back to candy's room.

The next morning, once again, not a single person was missing. Everyone nodded to one another. They knew what awaited them.

Umineko OST - Ruriair (http://www.nospoiler.com/y/7O18lICr-5Q)

Daytime Phase 3

You have 48 hours to vote on someone to be executed. Alternatively you can vote for "No Death". Whoever has the majority of votes by the end of the day will be executed, if "No Death" has the majority, nobody will be executed.

Halftime takes place in about 24 hours. After Halftime, if any option has more than 50% of players' votes at any point in time, the vote is locked down (any further votes and vote changes will be ignored) and the daytime phase ends early.

Fynn
03-10-2017, 10:27 PM
##vote: Scruffington

As if this needed any confirmation, but I checked - Scruff is indeed the Cynic

Pumpkin
03-10-2017, 10:28 PM
So that write up made sense to you?

03-10-2017, 10:32 PM
The write up makes sense because the girl getting intimidated by the sword and the guy asking her questions refers to Fynn and someone else using their abilities on Scruff. The girl watching from afar is probably me because I targeted Formy.

Btw, no one except for me used their abilities on Formy. Sorry. :/

##vote: Scruffington

Fynn
03-10-2017, 10:36 PM
You mean Bobby's or Karifean's? Regardless, neither of them gave me the confirmation I needed.

At this point, this game is pretty much over, no matter how this goes over. So there's no point to concealing my identity anymore. I am Battler Ushiromiya, Mystery Enthusiast. My ability is Investigate, which means that I can learn the alignment of a given player with 100% certainty - this includes aspects such as the Pained and Cynic. At least one other player can attest, since I can also message the players I successfully investigated at halftime, but I don't want to reveal who they are since I'm not sure if that won't activate their Pained status.

Scruff's pretty much thrown his arms in the air anyway, but I wanted to be 100% certain. Of course, this could still be a ploy by both him and Bobby, but since we'll still get to eliminate them both with way more than enough time left, but eliminating the Cynic is still one of our goals. And now I have 100% certainty that Scruff is the Cynic

Scruffington
03-10-2017, 10:37 PM
##Vote: Scruffington

Let's just go on to the next game. :p

Fynn
03-10-2017, 10:37 PM
We need to wait until halftime anyway :p

Karifean
03-10-2017, 10:38 PM
I mean if there's no point to it I don't plan on stretching this until Halftime ^^;

03-10-2017, 10:39 PM
It would be hilarious if using your ability on someone who is Pained would trigger them. I can't recall the exact wording so I dunno if that's happen or not.

There are two Pained though. So that means, assuming Pumpkin is telling the truth, 2 out of the 3 other players are Pained. Formy, Carny, and/or Laddy. :/

Scruffington
03-10-2017, 10:45 PM
I mean if there's no point to it I don't plan on stretching this until Halftime ^^;

In that case, how about we lop off my head now? :P

Formalhaut
03-11-2017, 12:11 AM
I will admit this game has somewhat ran away from me at this point, but what I do know is that Scruffy has all but said he's the cynic. Therefore...

I am so looking forward to the truth as revealed by Karifean though. I really need to be injected with clarity.

Pumpkin
03-11-2017, 12:12 AM
I really want to know who the two pained players are. But also I don't because, you know

Formalhaut
03-11-2017, 12:13 AM
Yeah, knowing who the Pained are will also mean knowing they are an activated SK.

Which isn't so bad, because we can then kill them. But still. Best not to poke that particular bear.

Scruffington
03-11-2017, 12:15 AM
I will admit this game has somewhat ran away from me at this point, but what I do know is that Scruffy has all but said he's the cynic. Therefore....

I am the Cynic - Human Aligned.

I did say it though. :roll2

Formalhaut
03-11-2017, 12:17 AM
One thing you will learn very quickly about me is that I almost never speak in certainties. Even when the thing is saying is definite.

Seriously, ask Mr. Carny. He'll ask me a simple question and I'll go 'probably' or 'I think'. :p

Laddy
03-11-2017, 12:46 AM
Candy girl has a mischevious young friend who rarely leaves her room. Otherwise, it seems the narrative is untampered my knowledge

Laddy
03-11-2017, 12:47 AM
I assume you guys would prefer I wait rather than toss a vote on Scruff, right?

03-11-2017, 01:34 AM
One thing you will learn very quickly about me is that I almost never speak in certainties. Even when the thing is saying is definite.

Seriously, ask Mr. Carny. He'll ask me a simple question and I'll go 'probably' or 'I think'. :p
You think, therefore you are. Probably?

Fynn
03-11-2017, 05:53 AM
I assume you guys would prefer I wait rather than toss a vote on Scruff, right?

Nah, I think at this point everyone's just eager to see what happens :p

And guys, we'll probably find out who the Pained are after the game is done

Laddy
03-11-2017, 10:10 AM
Sure okay

#Vote: Scruffington

Mr. Carnelian
03-11-2017, 10:28 AM

Mr. Carnelian
03-11-2017, 10:29 AM
I'm still not convinced that this isn't some kind of trap, but Scruffy is definitely a witch, so we'd have to lynch him sooner or later anyway.

Fynn
03-11-2017, 10:31 AM
I'm still not convinced that this isn't some kind of trap, but Scruffy is definitely a witch, so we'd have to lynch him sooner or later anyway.

Exactly my point

Might be that there's another witch that's been laying low and I'll die tonight leaving you guys with no surefire way to determine who they are :monster:

Mr. Carnelian
03-11-2017, 10:33 AM
Who hasn't voted?

Laddy
03-11-2017, 11:40 AM
IF Scruff turns up innocent I might have have my suspicions on who the Witch is.

Fynn
03-11-2017, 12:00 PM
Oh, Scruff will flip town. If we understood correctly, we won't be able to see that someone is a cynic when they die because they are still, on the surface, "human-aligned"

Fynn
03-11-2017, 12:01 PM
The real question is, will the game end there. Because if it does, everything Bobby said is true. If not, we need to be prepared for potentially yet another witch. Unless the game will then end after we kill Bobby on the next day.

Mr. Carnelian
03-11-2017, 04:13 PM
Seriously though, who HASN'T voted? I've completely lost track.

03-11-2017, 04:29 PM
Or there is a Pained triggered, either through Fynn's ability or Pumpkin.

There are two Pained folks!

Mr. Carnelian
03-11-2017, 04:32 PM
But who hasn't voted, though?

Mr. Carnelian
03-11-2017, 04:33 PM
Is there anyone left who hasn't voted?

Karifean
03-11-2017, 04:46 PM
You mean Pumpkin?

Mr. Carnelian
03-11-2017, 05:03 PM
Thank you, Karifean! :love:

Karifean
03-11-2017, 07:44 PM
The day had barely begun, and everyone was already pointing at the blue-haired girl. In response, she just yawned and pointed at herself. This fragment was already far beyond saving. She'd find another one to entertain herself.

Scruffington has been lynched, they were Bernkastel, Human Aligned Witch of Miracles.

Finally, everyone went back to sleep. Everything was still going well... right?

Final Vote Tally

Scruffington - 6

Nighttime Phase 3

You have 24 hours to send me a Night Action PM. If I get all of them before the 24 hours are up and nobody mentions that they'd like more time to potentially reconsiders, the phase may end early.

Umineko OST - Solitary Deep Sea Fish (http://www.nospoiler.com/y/zMVh99cpPuk)

Fynn
03-11-2017, 08:37 PM
Welp, there we go. Game isn't over yet. I say we lynch Bobby next, considering he confessed to being a witch. Assuming I don't get killed, I'll try to see if I can find the other witch during night time

03-11-2017, 08:52 PM
Or a Pained been activated.

Mr. Carnelian
03-11-2017, 09:09 PM
Is there anyone else who we expect might be witches/Pained?

Formalhaut
03-11-2017, 09:10 PM
Well, if it turns out Scruffington was the cynic, then him flipping Town is expected.

Lynching TSoL is the obvious choice, I imagine, but it doesn't really tell us much in the reveal. He'll flip Witch. What a surprise. The main advantage though is that we have some time, so even if lynching TSoL turns out to be a mistake, we still have time. I think.

I don't know. This game is crazy.

Mr. Carnelian
03-11-2017, 09:12 PM
I think you're right. TSOL's gotta go. Next day, I'm voting for him straight off the bat.

Fynn
03-11-2017, 09:29 PM
Don't worry. Scruff was the Cynic (if you don't take my word for it, there's always his own), so even if Bobby lied, we're one more step towards winning.

03-11-2017, 09:58 PM
You are all assuming my win condition is different from yours and it isn't. I'm calling Pained shenanigans.

Formy is right there is nothing to learn from lynching me. You won't win from it. I've been telling you guys this all along. :/

Who to Deduce tonight?

03-11-2017, 10:02 PM
Also there are two Pained players and only two people have revealed their roles. If Fynn and Pumpkin are not pained, then one more roleclaim is possible without triggering a Pained.

Also, I wonder if someone admits to being a Pained but doesn't reveal their role or ability would that trigger it?

Formalhaut
03-11-2017, 11:02 PM
I'm not sure what to think of the Pained, to be honest. I genuinely believe that people would be informed they are the Pained if they had that label, because it would be so hard otherwise to prevent a Pained activating if they didn't know it themselves. I could be wrong, but that would make the game so much harder. Too hard, I think.

Still don't think Pumpkin is likely to be the Pained, assuming that Pained people have full knowledge of their status. She was the first to roleclaim, was under no real pressure, and only roleclaimed because Nutty was suspicious of her. If anything, I'd be more suspicious of someone who roleclaimed second, slipping in under the radar. I'm also slightly more inclined to believe Pumpkin because she fully roleclaimed. If she wanted to self-activate, she could just name her ability and give one or two vague characteristics of it. Instead, she said everything about it.

Of course, all of this she could've done as the Pained, knowing I would be less suspicious because she was open, honest, and it would be stupid to be third-party at the start of the game. But then all of that is Wine in Front of Me, and I could spend hours going back and forth "but that's what she wanted me to think". I've come to make at least a somewhat firm idea, and I don't think she's Pained. If she is, she is one hell of a player, and she doesn't give herself enough credit.

Of course, who might the Pained be? Difficulty is if you start naming candidates you're in danger of triggering them. I will say I suspect Mr. Carny but I have no real proof other than the fact he's been on the sidelines of discussion, but who knows. He very well might not be. And if he isn't activated, then let's not poke the bear. Also suspicious of Fynn, but again I have no strong basis.

At this point, we most likely have at least one Pained active, as the game has continued. Not sure if both are active. One thing I'm curious about is why there has been no night kills at all so far. Night One, sure, mass-protection. Night Two? What happened?

Formalhaut
03-11-2017, 11:03 PM
Also, I wonder if someone admits to being a Pained but doesn't reveal their role or ability would that trigger it?

I think it would. If the point of having that Pained status is to keep it hidden, that'd probably go against the spirit of the role, so I imagine saying "I'm Pained" would trigger it as much as saying your identity or ability would. Could be wrong, but that's what I think.

03-11-2017, 11:17 PM

I think it would. If the point of having that Pained status is to keep it hidden, that'd probably go against the spirit of the role, so I imagine saying "I'm Pained" would trigger it as much as saying your identity or ability would. Could be wrong, but that's what I think.

But then wouldn't it follow by saying Carny is Pained then activates it? It seems ambiguous.

Honestly between Pumpkin and Fynn if either were a Pained, it'd be more likely Fynn. Pained is supposed to discourage roleclaim. Having our version of cop being Pained would make the most sense given that it would prevent the cop from explicitly claiming their role. It would add danger to it (though I do realize that with an active Mafia it would be always dangerous to claim cop).

Also, you said you'd be more suspicious of the second person to roleclaim. As a witch I can't be Pained since they are human-aligned. The second would be Fynn. He claimed after there was effectively no more Mafia and I had offered the Cynic up. More so, he was dropping enough hints beforehand that it wasn't that surprising when he revealed. He had already covertly established himself as the cop then why did he do a full reveal? We didn't really doubt him. Maybe he was hoping to use the chaos I triggered to so his claim would seem normal and people would be paying me and Scruff more attention.

Then there is the fact that if a Pained was trigger we might not be aware of it. However, they would be eager to go for easy lynches as it wouldn't draw attention to them. While I admit the Cynic had to go, I'm the next easy target. Rushing to vote out the easiest target without any discussion because they're "obvious". What will be obvious is after I'm railroad into a lynch and we still don't win is that there is a Pained in play and he's been using this distraction as cover.

I wouldn't worry too much about Carny being Pained just because he hasn't claimed yet.

03-11-2017, 11:20 PM
TL;DR Fynn had no reason to roleclaim as he did because he already established he was the cop without explicitly saying his role. He even said he believed he was up for being nightkilled because he gave his role away. The only reason to fully claim his role as he did is if he knew he was Pained and wanted to keep things interesting by triggering it. He saw his chance when I stirred the pot with my revelation and the ongoing argument between Scruff and I.

Pumpkin
03-11-2017, 11:56 PM
Wouldn't someone have died before if one of us was pained though?

03-12-2017, 12:01 AM
Pained can kill people? I know it was mentioned but I didn't see where we got that info, so IDK.

Pumpkin
03-12-2017, 03:02 AM
I thought that if they were activated they killed people?

Sorry I guess I'm confused :(

Formalhaut
03-12-2017, 03:08 AM
It isn't for definite, and we have no concrete proof of anything, but something about the wording of the Pained Purple Statement makes it seem as if they can kill. I mentioned before that it is possible that they can kill, and I would be surprised if they couldn't, because that would make them a Survivor not a Serial Killer, which implies a much more passive, nonthreatening position.

If a Survivor was present and Karifean was using the normal Mafia rules as on the wiki, Survivors win when any faction achieves their win condition. If Town had just killed the last Witch-aligned person and activated Pained people were operating under 'Survivor' style rules, then we would have won. The exception to this would be if there is one more witch.

I will say, all of this talk of Pained is kinda making me forget how many Witch-aligned players are left. We killed Nutty the Witch, we killed Scruff the Cynic. Does that mean there is one more Witch? And I'm not counting TSoL in that count because he's claiming he is Human-aligned, despite being a Witch. If he's telling the truth, does that mean there's one more Witch-aligned person out there, plus Pained?

Pumpkin
03-12-2017, 04:11 AM
Yeah it definitely seems like we're missing something

Formalhaut
03-12-2017, 04:20 AM
I mean, we'll find something out at the end of this night phase, one way or another.

Fynn
03-12-2017, 06:55 AM
I'm checking Pumpkin tonight. If she isn't Pained, then that means one of several things:

1) I activated that other Pained person simply by checking them
2) Someone accidentally checked a Pained player's identity and triggered them
3) Scruff was speaking the truth in his purple statement and Bobby is out to get everyone
4) There is one more witch

Fynn
03-12-2017, 06:56 AM
And sorry for "being on the sidelines" wgile being asleep like abnormal person :p

Fynn
03-12-2017, 06:59 AM
Now, without revealing anything, does anyone have an ability that lets them see another player's identity? As in, just what character they're playing. Or someone's ability. Because, according to the flavor text, that needs to be revealed in order to trigger a Pained.

Fynn
03-12-2017, 07:03 AM
By the way, does any rule we found out state that we need to eliminate a triggered Pained in order to win? The winning conditions in my mognet message only said I need to eliminate witches, and then the cynic purple truth also said we need to alumina re them. The Pained's main goal may be to eliminate everyone, but was there really a rule that we need to kill the triggered Pained as well?

Fynn
03-12-2017, 07:40 AM
If the Pained could kill at nighttime, there would be no reason for them to not kill since the longer they have many people around them, the more dangerous it is for them, I think. By that logic, either the Pained cannot kill, or they haven't been triggered yet

Laddy
03-12-2017, 01:23 PM
Us Pained don't kill at night time. I know because I'm a Pained who is still human-aligned because my identity and ability remain undiscovered and if someone does make an effort to discover it is incredibly obvious their motives are suspect since they'll be changing my alignment. Us Pained turn to a Survivor-type role who wants to kill the other players upon discovery, but unless someone can let it be known otherwise, that is the extent of what being a Pained is. Anything otherwise claimed about them is a lie unless it can be backed up by a purple statement or a night action.

I refrained from saying anything about it until now so that way there is critical information that can be used to take out Witches can be known if I happen to die. I've used my Night Action of Fynn and Pumpkin.

If someone wishes to turn me from being Human-aligned to Individual-aligned by using the information I've posted here to expose me, it's probably obvious you're probably not looking out for the Humans.

Laddy
03-12-2017, 01:26 PM
If your Night Action causes you to know one's identity, I will ask you refrain from using it on me.

Laddy
03-12-2017, 01:29 PM
I assume a triggered Pained must be eliminated but I'm not sure.

Laddy
03-12-2017, 01:34 PM
So here's the thing: I'm currently a non-triggered Pained. If the person who can learn identities is Witch-aligned, then they'll likely use their ability on me tonight based on the information I've provided, which is a risk. If they're Human-aligned, they can use their ability on me but it'd actively hurt the Humans so I'd ask they don't do that tonight and instead use it on someone else.

Laddy
03-12-2017, 01:35 PM
Karifean has specifically told me that revealing I'm Pained does not trigger me so rest assured I'm still human-aligned.

Fynn
03-12-2017, 01:48 PM
The question remains then - who can learn identities and/or abilities? I can only learn alignments

03-12-2017, 03:09 PM
I can only learn what abilities were used on my target.

So there is one more Pained align. Is Laddy the same as the one Fynn knows?

Also how do we know that Fynn isn't Pained aside from his word? Like he is even checking Pumpkin but that could be a smokescreen.

Laddy
03-12-2017, 03:12 PM
wow y guys just gonna believe me lmao //joking

Mr. Carnelian
03-12-2017, 03:24 PM
????????????????????????????????

03-12-2017, 03:31 PM

Pumpkin
03-12-2017, 03:33 PM
Who else wants to lynch Laddy now :p

Mr. Carnelian
03-12-2017, 03:51 PM
I'm confused.

03-12-2017, 03:56 PM

Who else wants to lynch Laddy now :p

I'm not saying we should lynch him but ... :P

Fynn
03-12-2017, 04:04 PM
Laddy is not the Pained I know about

Mr. Carnelian
03-12-2017, 04:18 PM
Lynch TSOL then Laddy? Or vice versa? I'm all mixed up.

03-12-2017, 04:20 PM
Tbh I think Fynn might be Pained. Something doesn't add up.

Mr. Carnelian
03-12-2017, 04:21 PM
Does anything add up? Meh. For now, I'm going to stick with my current vote. Might as well deal with the confirmed witch first.

Formalhaut
03-12-2017, 04:55 PM
I just find it strange that someone can say "I'm Pained!" But if we don't know the identity or ability then nothing happens. Anyway, we're not even sure if Laddy's being serious or not. Regardless, that strikes me as suspicious. If he genuinely wanted to help the Town, he wouldn't be lying for the smurfs and giggles.

Fynn
03-12-2017, 05:34 PM

What doesn't add up? That it would be incredibly stupid of me to just decide to turn on the humans right now? You know, convincing everyone to off each other is a MUCH greater undertaking than just joining forces and hunting down the last witch or two

Still not convinced about Laddy, though. We'll see what my investigation tells me

Laddy
03-12-2017, 05:44 PM
Holy shit I was so obviously kidding.

But yeah, I'm willing to offer myself as a lynch afterwards assuming we let TSoL go first.

Laddy
03-12-2017, 05:45 PM
Oh no, I'm being truthful which is why I decided to bring it up now.

03-12-2017, 06:42 PM

What doesn't add up? That it would be incredibly stupid of me to just decide to turn on the humans right now? You know, convincing everyone to off each other is a MUCH greater undertaking than just joining forces and hunting down the last witch or two

Still not convinced about Laddy, though. We'll see what my investigation tells me

It is but you could simply doing it for the challenge or the fact that there are complaints about it all being moot now since everything is known. We should have won by now if it wasn't for a Pained that's all I have to say. The fact the game is not over means a Pained is active.

It is either Fynn or Pumpkin. Fynn, you never said why you did your full reveal? You had already hinted at who you were even said you'd likely be the next nightkill because of that. We all knew you were the "cop" so why did you claim it? Why did you name yourself and your ability when up to that point you had all our trust and you were being discreet about it. That's what doesn't add up. You had no reason to reveal your character's name or ability that explicitly.

Mr. Carnelian
03-12-2017, 06:56 PM
The fact the game is not over means a Pained is active..

Or, the game might not be over because you're a witch and you're still alive.

Mr. Carnelian
03-12-2017, 06:57 PM
Burn the witch.

Fynn
03-12-2017, 07:05 PM
I wanted to clarify what exactly my ability allows me to do. I admit, part of it may have been me being too cocky since you might actually be hiding another witch behind your back (we'll see about tomorrow, I expect), but I did it for the sake of transparency, which is pretty much a usual occurrence this late into mafia, especially considering Pumpkin did it beforehand.

Honestly, though, you praised me for being such a rational person and now you're saying I'd do something just "for the extra challenge"? When you're town, you're town. Your goal is to lynch witches. If you're Pained, that means you are FORCED to turn once someone discovers your role/announces it to other people (this is something that still isn't exactly clear). The mechanic itself is an interesting twist on roleclaiming because, say, if you're a Pained Cop and someone from Mafia claims cop, you can either stay silent or shift your goal to something much more risky. There is literally no strategic gain from activating your own Pained status.

03-12-2017, 07:16 PM
I am not hiding another witch, trust me I would offer them as the sacrificial lamb if there was another witch. I can't win with them around.

I never said you had a rational reason for doing it or pretend you are a rational actor. For the sake of interest and even the challenge you could have done it. Also, I was pointing out an instance where you were being reasonable.

Also, I'm pretty sure if a Mafia called out someone as a Pained cop and they were such they'd be triggered so I dunno what you are going on about there.

Mr. Carnelian
03-12-2017, 07:18 PM
You're not convincing me with your "I'm a good witch" shtick, TSOL, sorry.

Fynn
03-12-2017, 07:40 PM
I am not hiding another witch, trust me I would offer them as the sacrificial lamb if there was another witch. I can't win with them around.

I never said you had a rational reason for doing it or pretend you are a rational actor. For the sake of interest and even the challenge you could have done it. Also, I was pointing out an instance where you were being reasonable.

Also, I'm pretty sure if a Mafia called out someone as a Pained cop and they were such they'd be triggered so I dunno what you are going on about there.

No, I mean an instance when a mafia - who isn't cop - claims to be cop. In that instance, when you are a Pained cop, you cannot prove them wrong without outing yourself and changing your goal.

Formalhaut
03-12-2017, 07:55 PM
TSoL, did you who the witches are from the very start? As a 'Human-aligned Witch', were you included in Witch conversations?

I'm just trying to understand what the mechanics behind your claim means.

Mr. Carnelian
03-12-2017, 08:08 PM
His claim is almost certainly bogus. He's a witch, and we should lynch him. Even if he's telling the truth - and that's a pretty big leap -, we should lynch him anyway, just to be on the safe side.

Fynn
03-12-2017, 08:20 PM
A witch of truth is apparently a witch that has a hidden goal that is hidden from the other witches, but on the surface, they're pretty much a normal witch

Karifean
03-12-2017, 09:01 PM
A young man decided to pay the blonde witch a visit. Since her lover was eliminated earlier he figured he should check up on her. Strangely, the witch seemed completely unworried and just chomped on some more gummibears. The young man scratches his head before remembering what he actually came for and took out his notepad.

Just outside the door is candy, watching the two of them through the keyhole. Even though it seemed as though the young man and witch would still be talking for a while, candy didn't move an inch. Candy kept watching, all night long.

When morning broke, everyone reconvened in the parlor once more. It was time to continue... and hopefully put an end to all of this at last.

Umineko OST - Dreamenddischarger (http://www.nospoiler.com/y/zDPJuAxZaOo)

Daytime Phase 4

You have 48 hours to vote on someone to be executed. Alternatively you can vote for "No Death". Whoever has the majority of votes by the end of the day will be executed, if "No Death" has the majority, nobody will be executed.

Halftime takes place in about 24 hours. After Halftime, if any option has more than 50% of players' votes at any point in time, the vote is locked down (any further votes and vote changes will be ignored) and the daytime phase ends early.

Mr. Carnelian
03-12-2017, 09:04 PM
##Vote TSOL

Fynn
03-12-2017, 09:21 PM
Right, Pumpkin is definitely not the Pained.

Sorry, Bobby. You tried.

##vote: The Summoner of Leviathan

Formalhaut
03-12-2017, 09:26 PM
And again, no-one dies overnight.

Seriously, this has been a strange game.

03-13-2017, 02:20 AM

Because I've been telling the truth! Fynn is Pained, I win with you guys! Do you think if I had nightkills and was just playing with you guys, don't you think I would have taken someone down with me? It would make the most sense. I guess you will see when I die and the game isn't over yet.

Fynn
03-13-2017, 06:08 AM
I'm not the Pained, Bobby. And I can prove it - of course, as long as Laddy is telling the truth. I guess that would kill two birds with one stone.

I am now addressing the Pained that I investigate on the first night - please ask Karifean if you can safely reveal that you are Pained without triggering your Pained status. If you can, just say it.

Bobby's claim hinges on the fact that I'm Pained, not a witch, and that there are two Pained. Since, according to Bobby, I can only be Pained and Pained cannot be witches, I cannot communicate with anyone else - I can only send notes to those I investigated, but I only did that on the first night. So you can be sure the person I am addressing is actually the Pained.

Now, the only reason he would not say anything (apart from being busy) would be that he actually can't speak about being Pained, and that would mean that Laddy is lying, which would mean that Laddy is another witch that was just hiding all this time. And even if he's not the witch, the Pained comes out and tells us what I'm asking him to say, and we STILL don't win after Bobby dies, that means someone else is the last witch, and at this point, there's only one person left I haven't investigated (apart from Bobby).

Fynn
03-13-2017, 06:21 AM
Also, do you really think I'd so happily announce Pumpkin isn't Pained when she and I are basically the only two options for an active Pained, since only the two of us have revealed their identities?

Fynn
03-13-2017, 06:47 AM
There's also the option of the Pained I checked being activated by someone else checking them...

I guess we'll wait and see until the end of the day if he reveals himself. If not, I may reconsider my vote...

Laddy
03-13-2017, 06:56 AM
The part of the narrative that's missing is the sword man is visiting the room next to the young man, and upon the young lady seeing him point his sword at her, she shrugs him off.

Laddy
03-13-2017, 06:58 AM
##Vote: TSoL

Your "human-aligned witch" claim is truly bizarre and much of what you've said about the Pained I know to be inaccurate so

Laddy
03-13-2017, 07:03 AM
Not to mention Scruff's Purple truth revealed the Witch of Truth is town-opposed, whom we now know was Human-aligned.

Fynn
03-13-2017, 08:38 AM

It's not strange. Everyone is watching everyone at this point, and if Bobby decides to kill someone, that would be undeniable proof that he lied to us

Formalhaut
03-13-2017, 09:45 AM
Oh, it makes perfect sense in the context of this game, but I meant in the wider Mafia meta in general. I've never been in a game where a nightkill hasn't happened this far into the game :p

I'm not voting TSoL yet, because honestly I'm still undecided. And he seems to have a healthy enough vote tally anyway. And it isn't halftime yet.

Fynn
03-13-2017, 10:07 AM
It's funny how the only town kill in this game in general was the modkill

Karifean
03-13-2017, 11:27 PM
The day progressed. The red-haired young man, the blonde kid and the man with the sword had already proclaimed their conclusion. There seemed little doubt remaining. Would this nightmare finally be all over with the next strike?

Umineko OST - Tsubasa (http://www.nospoiler.com/y/qfWsOYIeL2s)

Halftime (Day 4)

24 hours remain in the voting phase. Majority lockdowns are now enabled.

Voting Log

Mr. Carnelian -> The Summoner of Leviathan
Fynn -> The Summoner of Leviathan
Laddy -> The Summoner of Leviathan

Pumpkin
03-14-2017, 12:02 AM
##vote: The Summoner of Leviathan

03-14-2017, 12:04 AM
##Vote: TSoL

Your "human-aligned witch" claim is truly bizarre and much of what you've said about the Pained I know to be inaccurate so

All I said is that Pained would be triggered if they're revealed and that they would go full survival for the win. I said others speculated they could nightkill but that I hadn't seen any proof there.

Oh, thanks for confirming you're pained though. Since if you had knowledge not available to any of us that means insider knowledge. There's basically 13 identities to possibly link to you so nbd.

Not to mention Scruff's Purple truth revealed the Witch of Truth is town-opposed, whom we now know was Human-aligned.

Calling the Cynic Human-Aligned is sorta stretch, no? He comes up as human when lynched sure, yet he wanted you all dead so Human-Aligned is a stretch.

Karifean
03-14-2017, 12:21 AM
The vote has been locked down. I'll be writing up the phase end post shortly.

Karifean
03-14-2017, 12:39 AM
The blonde witch, who was still unconcernedly munching on gummibears, pointed at the woman. "You are the last remaining enemy. I guarantee it. With certainty." The woman kept up her cool demeanor, before looking directly at the red-haired adolescent who was still pointing at her with tears in his eyes. They made eye contact and the woman smiled. Then she pressed the end of her gun to her own temple and pulled the trigger.

Final Vote Tally

The Summoner of Leviathan - 4

The Summoner of Leviathan has been lynched, they were Kyrie Ushiromiya, Witch Aligned Critical Mind.

The Witch team has been annihilated. The Humans win!

Umineko OST - Thanks for all people (http://www.nospoiler.com/y/lg5Fw0B3tCU)

The red-haired young man cried for some time, while the man with the sword explained the happenings of the last few days in detail to everyone else present.

Formalhaut
03-14-2017, 12:48 AM
I can't wait for the entire truth to be revealed.

03-14-2017, 12:54 AM
Formy, I explained my win condition in the discussion thread!

Karifean
03-14-2017, 01:03 AM
Featherine's Records - The Second Story Layer

Umineko OST - Melody (Instrumental) (http://www.nospoiler.com/y/UpwgLtnWJgc)

These records contain the unfiltered meaning of every single bit of narrative. Irrelevant narrative writeups are not included.

Halftime Day 1

Many people were fervently trying to get everyone up to speed on what they were up against. Some laid back for a while, only jumping into the conversation when necessary. Others seemed to be completely absent-minded, as if they weren't even there at all most of the time.

Somewhat exhausted, they decided to take a 30 minute break. Everyone paced around the mansion for a while, but everyone was still cautious and observant of one another so no one was free to act as they pleased.

Eventually they all reconvened in the parlor. One person noticed something hidden under their seat when they returned. Surprised, they took it and went outside for a second. Just afterwards they came back in as if nothing had happened. Scruffington privately messages FFNut.

Finally, it was time to start round two.

Night 1 Actions

Pumpkin sweetens The Summoner of Leviathan, replacing all references to them with 'candy'.

Laddy stealths Fynn, hiding his move as well as all moves used on either of them from the public narrative. (See gold-highlighted parts)

As the clock strikes midnight, a man unsheathes his sword. He wouldn't let anything happen tonight. And so he set out to visit every single person's room. Mr. Carnelian intimidates everyone.

An adult could be seen wandering the halls. When they ran into the man with the sword, they seemed quite pleased to see him. Although they didn't take having the sword shoved in front of their face too well. In the end, they left and returned to their room. FFNut plans to kill Mr. Carnelian, but is blocked by his intimidation move.

A girl was lying on the bed in her room, relaxing and eating some gummibears. It didn't appear as though she had any intentions of leaving her room anymore. Outside her room, from the shadows, someone was carefully eyeing the door without even stopping to blink, lying in wait for anyone who may have dared approach it. Formalhaut stalks Pumpkin.

Nearby, a young man was heading out with a notepad in his pocket. He had decided to visit the man who seemed the most dedicated to stopping evil witches. He ran into him in the hall and they engaged in a small chat. It seems the man was determined to show everyone just how sharp his sword was. Eventually they parted and as soon as he went around the corner the young man quickly took out his notepad. Fynn investigates Mr. Carnelian.

As the young man returned to his room, candy, who'd been watching him from the shadows all this time, wrote down everything candy had seen and observed on candy's own notepad. Then candy went back to candy's room to get some sleep. Candy knew nothing was more important in this situation than a good night's sleep, and candy would have plenty of time to make sense of all of candy's notes later anyways. The Summoner of Leviathan uses deduce on Fynn.

As dawn broke, everyone awoke once more. And when they all reconvened in the parlor, not a single one of them was missing. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief - or was it disappointment? Either way, there was a lot to discuss.

Halftime Day 2

The debate got even more heated than the day before. Even though nobody had died the night before, arguments were made for who could or could not be messing with everyone. The atmosphere was tense, and eventually it was decided that everybody would cool their heads for a bit and resume later.

While walking past one another in the hall, a young man slipped a letter into another man's pocket while the latter seemed to be thinking deeply about something else. The man noticed the letter later on and read it in solitude. The contents brought a smile to his face. Fynn privately messages Mr. Carnelian.

After about a half hour had passed, people started reconvening in the parlor. Eventually everyone besides the apparently mute adolescent had returned. His friends started getting worried, so everyone decided to head over to his room to see if he was alright. They opened the door slowly, and an unfortunate sight came into view: it seems he had accidently hit himself with a baseball bat and taken a bad spill. Some started screaming and it didn't take long until all of them realized... it was simply too late.

Night 2 Actions

Pumpkin sweetens The Summoner of Leviathan, replacing all references to them with 'candy'.

Laddy stealths Pumpkin, hiding all moves used on either of them from the public narrative. (See gold-highlighted parts)

Late at night, a young girl hears a knock on her door. She opens it, revealing two men. One of the two immediately draws his sword and threateningly holds it right in front of her, but the girl does not react in the slightest to this provocation. The other man seems a little embarrassed and asks the man with the sword to step back. Then he asks the girl if she minds if they talk for a bit, to which the girl just shrugs. The two of them head inside and talk about the situation they're in. The young man takes some notes, and eventually leaves to get back to his own room. As he leaves, the girl just sits there wondering why it was her of all people that had to have a sword shoved in front of her face. Scruffington is investigated and intimidated by Mr. Carnelian. Scruffington had used Miracle on Mr. Carnelian, but since there was no elimination move, there was nothing to redirect Intimidate to.

Somewhere else, candy stumbles upon a girl intently watching a room door from afar. The room door in question was one of a mischievous young friend of hers that never seemed to come out in the open. The girl seemed very engrossed in this task, so candy decided not to disturb her. It didn't appear anyone else approached the girl tonight so candy went back to candy's room. The Summoner of Leviathan uses Deduce on Formalhaut, who stalks Laddy.

Night 3 Actions

Pumpkin sweetens Formalhaut, replacing all references to them with 'candy'.

Laddy stealths Mr. Carnelian, hiding his move as well as all moves used on either of them from the public narrative. (See gold-highlighted parts)

A young man decided to pay the blonde witch a visit. Since her lover was eliminated earlier he figured he should check up on her. Strangely, the witch seemed completely unworried and just chomped on some more gummibears. The young man scratches his head before remembering what he actually came for and took out his notepad. Fynn investigates Pumpkin.

Just outside the door is candy, watching the two of them through the keyhole. Even though it seemed as though the young man and witch would still be talking for a while, candy didn't move an inch. Candy kept watching, all night long. Formalhaut stalks Fynn.

Somewhere else, the man with the sword walked over to the room right next to the young man's, where his stepmother lived. He knocked on the door, and when the lady in question opened the door, he pointed his sword at her, glaring at her. The lady promptly closed the door again and shrugged. She hadn't intended on doing anything anyways. Mr. Carnelian intimidates The Summoner of Leviathan.

When morning broke, everyone reconvened in the parlor once more. It was time to continue... and hopefully put an end to all of this at last.

Karifean
03-14-2017, 01:26 AM
Featherine's Records - The Pieces' Roles

Umineko OST - Rhythm Changer (http://www.nospoiler.com/y/zVSOu2Tjshg)

These records contain the full role PMs of every player. Adjustments made during gameplay are inserted.

Your identity in this game is

Satoko Houjou, Trap Specialist

You are Pained Human Aligned. Your goal is to eliminate all Witch Aligned players in the game and keep your identity secret. If your identity is publicly revealed, or you deliberately try to convey your identity to other players without outright saying it, your alignment changes to Individual Human Aligned, and your new goal is to kill every other player and survive alone.

Your ability is Stealth. You must choose a player at night. They are removed from the public narrative; abilities used by them or on them will not be referenced. The same goes for you, your ability usage is silent and abilities used on you are removed from the publicly posted narrative. Instead, you are privately messaged the full narrative at daybreak, with all omissions caused by your ability back in place.

You may not use this ability on any player you've already used it on, unless there are no other players remaining.

To use the ability, write me a PM at nighttime with the following line:

##Stealth: <Your Target>

If you do not pick a target yourself, your target is randomly selected from the pool of possible targets.

Rulings

You cannot target yourself with your ability.
You cannot opt not to use your ability.
Don't just copy/paste the full narrative and post it in the thread. Copy/pasting from Game Master PMs is prohibited. If you want to tell your allies about the extra information you have, you'll have to say it in your own words.
Please don't test my patience on hinting about your identity. I expect a Pained Human to play without referencing their identity/ability and changing the subject when it comes up. You can claim to be someone else entirely and pretend as if your ability is different (or even that a different ability has the properties/functionality of your real ability) no problem, but do not post in a way to make people realize you are who you are.
Your alignment will not change so long as your identity does not become public knowledge. Even if everyone else privately realizes your identity, so long as nobody ever talks about it out loud, you're fine.
You will be informed via PM of your alignment change, should it occur.
The witches still have to kill you to claim victory even if your alignment changes to Individual Human Aligned.

Finally, you are given the following red truth about the game:

If a Pained's identity or ability is revealed, their goal changes to wanting to survive alone and kill everyone else.

Keiichi Maebara, Magician of Words

You are Human Aligned. Your goal is to eliminate all Witch Aligned players in the game.

Your ability is Defend. You can choose a player in the first half of a daytime phase. All votes towards that player will be ignored - they are effectively treated as 'No Vote'.

To use the ability, write me a PM at daytime, before Halftime, with the following line:

##Defend: <Your Target>

Rulings

At the end of the day, your target will be listed as having had '0' votes, regardless of how many votes they had.
Your ability nullifies all votes towards your target, including your own and including votes cast before Halftime.
Players with their votes nullified will not be directly informed of your meddling.
A majority lockdown cannot happen for your target. If they get more than 50% votes, nothing will occur.

One of the Witch Aligned players is called the "Witch of Truth".

Rena Ryuuguu, Best Friend

You are Human Aligned. Your goal is to eliminate all Witch Aligned players in the game.

Your ability is Stalk. You can choose a player at night. If that player is targeted by an elimination move that night, they are protected from it and will not die.

##Stalk: <Your Target>

Rulings

You will not be directly informed of whether or not you succeeded with your protection. You'll have to pick up on that yourself.

When a player dies, they covertly appoint a "Family Alchemist" (taking the title from the previous Alchemist if one exists). The Family Alchemist resolves ties during daytime voting.

Willard H. Wright, Jaded Inquisitor

You are Pained Human Aligned. Your goal is to eliminate all Witch Aligned players in the game and keep your identity secret. If your identity is publicly revealed, or you deliberately try to convey your identity to other players without outright saying it, your alignment changes to Individual Human Aligned, and your new goal is to kill every other player and survive alone.

Your ability is Intimidate. You can choose a player at night. If that player uses an elimination move that night (like the Witches' Kill), they will be blocked from using it. Also, once per game, you can use Intimidate on everyone, blocking all elimination moves without exception.

##Intimidate: <Your Target>

To use your one-time ability instead, write this:

##Intimidate Everyone

Rulings

If your chosen target uses anything other than an elimination move, nothing happens to them, they can use their ability like normal.
You will not be directly informed of whether or not you succeeded with your block. You'll have to pick up on that yourself.
If you are roleblocked when you choose to Intimidate Everyone, you retain the single use of the ability.
Please don't test my patience on hinting about your identity. I expect a Pained Human to play without referencing their identity/ability and changing the subject when it comes up. You can claim to be someone else entirely and pretend as if your ability is different no problem, but do not post in a way to make people realize you are who you are.
Your alignment will not change so long as your identity does not become public knowledge. Even if everyone else privately realizes your identity, so long as nobody ever talks about it out loud, you're fine.
You will be informed via PM of your alignment change, should it occur.
The witches still have to kill you to claim victory even if your alignment changes to Individual Human Aligned.

Three players are capable of screwing with the narrative writeups.

Battler Ushiromiya, Mystery Enthusiast

Your ability is Investigate. You can choose a player at night. You will be privately informed of their alignment at daybreak. Additionally, you have the privilege of sending your nighttime target a private message the following daytime phase. You must write it during the first half of the daytime phase, it will be delivered at Halftime. Your message must not exceed 500 words, and unless you sign / explain it yourself, it will be sent completely anonymously.

##Investigate: <Your Target>

Rulings

You will always receive correct information.
If you are roleblocked during the night, you may not send a private message to your target the following day.
A reference to you sending a private message will be made during the Halftime narrative writeup if you choose to do it.
Your message will be delivered in the form of an unsigned letter. Of course you may sign your name in the text itself if you wish to do so.

The Cynic can send a private message to a Witch Aligned player every day at Halftime.

Lambdadelta, Witch of Certainty

Your ability is Sweeten. You can choose a player at night. All references to their character in the narrative writeup at the end of the Nighttime phase will be replaced with 'candy'.

##Sweeten: <Your Target>

Rulings

The narrative will not make any reference to you using your ability besides replacing the references as described.
Your ability is a powerful tool to identify specific people in the writeups, and it has no limitations. Use it wisely to your advantage.

One of the Human Aligned players is actually "Cynical Human Aligned", also known as the "Cynic". They are on the witch's side.

Tohya Hachijo, Script Editor

You are Witch Aligned. Your goal is to eliminate all Human Aligned players in the game.

Since you are a witch, you know the identity of your fellow witch.

The Summoner of Leviathan is Witch Aligned.

You may talk to them outside of the game's rules with no restrictions. Though if possible, please include the game master (me) in the conversations.

As a Witch, you can replace your night action with Kill. The target of the Kill ability is eliminated unless protected in the same night. If you and your partner both use the Kill action on the same night, both will fail.

Your ability is Rewrite. This ability can be used at night and during both halves of the daylight phase. You can add a paragraph of your own to any narrative writeup - the daybreak, the halftime and the nightfall writeups are all valid. You can also say approximately where you want the paragraph to be located - at the bottom or at the top of the current writeup, after your fellow witch's action, etc. I reserve the right to adjust and ultimately decide on the final placement myself.

Rulings

If you choose to Kill, you can still use your Rewrite ability twice during the day. You simply forfeit the possibility of using it for the daybreak writeup.
If you are roleblocked at night, only your nighttime usage of your ability will fail. You can still use Rewrite twice during the day.
I might make minor edits to your paragraph to make it fall more in line with my writing style, however, I will not adjust it much. It may be in your best interest to examine how I actually write my writeups before submitting a paragraph of your own. Your call.
Don't go overboard with your extra paragraph's size. I won't set a hard limit on the length of your submission, but, well, keep it within the bounds of reason.

Two Human Aligned players are "Pained Human Aligned".

Kyrie Ushiromiya, Critical Mind

You are Witch of Truth Aligned. You are part of the witch team, but in reality, you want to be the only surviving player in the game. If all Human Aligned players are eliminated before all Witch Aligned players besides you are eliminated, you lose.

Since you are a witch, you know the alignment of your fellow witch.

FFNut is Witch Aligned.

You may talk to them outside of the game's rules with no restrictions. Though if possible, please include the game master (me) in the conversations.

As a Witch, you can replace your night action with Kill. The target of the Kill ability is eliminated unless protected in the same night. If you and your partner both use the Kill action on the same night, both will fail. Perhaps something you can use to your advantage...?

Your ability is Deduce. You can choose a player at nighttime. You will receive a list of all abilities used on that player during the night at daybreak. You can then pick one ability from this list to receive an explanation of how it works.

Additionally, you may send me a private message during the first half of a daytime phase, pointing out anything particularly 'suspicious' in posts made by my account in the Game Thread. If you correctly spot interference from an ability or secret rule, I will confirm it with a PM at Halftime.

Postgame Addendum: 'Suspicious' things that could have been pointed out were the narrative influence by Sweeten or Rewrite, the *lack* of some narrative caused by Stealth, or an irregular '0' on the Final Vote Tally caused by Defend. Successfully pointing out any of these things would have informed the player of the name of the ability that caused it.

##Deduce: <Your Target>

Rulings

You may not target yourself with your ability.
You may only point out one suspicious occurrence per day.
If no abilities are used on your Deduce target, you naturally cannot choose an ability to have explained to you.

The witches do not know who the Cynic is. The Cynic knows who the witches are. The Cynic can also lie with the purple.

Bernkastel, Witch of Miracles

You are Cynical Human Aligned. You are a Witch in Human disguise. Your goal is to kill all (other) Human Aligned players in the game. You know the identities of the witches, even though they don't know yours.

The Summoner of Leviathan is Witch Aligned.
FFNut is Witch Aligned.

Normal Witch Aligned players do not have to kill you to achieve their goal, while Human Aligned players do have to kill you to achieve their goal. You are considered a Witch Aligned player for both.

You cannot use a Kill night action. You'll have to rely on your fellow witches for that.

As the Witches do not know your identity, you are not allowed to converse with them outside of the game like normal witches are, however, you have the unique extra ability of being able to send them a private message per day. You must write the private message during the first half of a Daytime Phase, and it will be delivered at Halftime. It will be sent to a witch of your choosing (it will not be sent to both) and it must not exceed 500 words. It will be delivered as an anonymous mysterious letter, so unless you sign / explain it yourself, they will not know where it came from.

Your ability is Miracle. You can choose a player at nighttime - that player's ability will be redirected to whoever would be the most advantageous for them. Simple Example: You target a Doc - their target changes to the witches' victim for the night. Or: You target the Witches' killer for the night - their target would change to a theoretical Cop, unless the Cop is protected, then it would change to the Doc.

##Miracle: <Your Target>

Rulings

You may not target yourself with your ability.
Witch Aligned players will not have their Kill action redirected onto you unless I see a good reason for them to want you dead.
For you to be able to redirect an ability, your target must have decided to use their ability that night. You cannot redirect abilities that are not used at night.
You are not informed of the results of your ability privately, though the narrative may contain hints that your target was redirected.
You may send me PMs with your own preferences for who should be redirected to who. If there is no obvious answer already and I'm undecided on where the redirect should go, your argument may just convince me.

The Witch of Truth's goal is to be the sole survivor and kill everyone else.

Pumpkin
03-14-2017, 01:34 AM
Oh look I was telling the truth THE WHOLE THYME

03-14-2017, 01:48 AM
Apparently my character was Fynn's stepmom. Lol

Fynn
03-14-2017, 08:57 AM
Typical evil stepmom, am I right?

03-14-2017, 01:20 PM
Typical evil stepmom, am I right?