Page 205 of 240 FirstFirst ... 105155185195199200201202203204205206207208209210211215225 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 3594

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have finally beat FF XII for the first time. So good! I just have III and V left in the (offline) main series to beat.

Now I'm going to probably move on to Persona Q to give some love to my New 3DS.

Playing through FFVIII again (got it on Steam). I've also been playing SSB and Hearthstone a lot.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Playing the newer Style Savvy Trendsetters and it is da bomb

Just wish season changed naturally without me having to adjust my system settings

I'm still trying to make my way through Final Fantasy XIII, some games keep me distracted, nooo....
    I mean Warframe.... I know Warframe not as good as Destiny. But if only Destiny out for PC, I think I would be spending most of my time on it, but since it's not, I just gonna play Warframe. I just completed Bioshock Infinite. And the story is kinda hard to understand. Still awesome game. I think gonna play the DLC too.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

This weekend Shauna and I had a turn each at Journey, Dat Matt and smittenkitten were playing Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn and we all played Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One. I've also tapped away a little more at Final Fantasy Tactics. I expect to be playing FFT and the recently downloaded Diablo III over the coming days.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    the recently downloaded Diablo III over the coming days.
    What!? It finished?!

I have picked up Wind Waker again today. Almost done. Maybe.

I decided I was going to practice the Mega Man games on an emulator and give myself infinite lives and weapon energy (because they disappear from levels until you game over). I didn't give myself infinite health, however. I still needed the threat of dying to help me practice.

I started with the first game. I decided I was going to fight all the Robot Masters in their own levels with only the buster, but use their weaknesses during the fortress re-fight. I learned exploitable patterns from watching other people play. So even spastic bosses like Elec Man can be easy if you can get a simple rhythm down. Ice Man was the hardest, though. Dodging his ice spears are still difficult but can be fun.

Anyway, what I learned was that it didn't take me too long to figure out the levels. I played this game a little while ago on the PS2, and I had a hard time with it as I always do. Now, I soared through the levels like they were nothing. The only challenge was beating Elec Man and Ice Man buster only. And Wily Machine is joke. Before this game seemed ridiculously hard, but now it's easy crap! I can breeze through this game, and I love that.

Onward to Mega Man 2!... This is one I'm not looking forward to. Wood Man, Air Man, Quick Man (Oh God!), and Wily Level 4 (Dear God, no! Anything but that!).

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Going to replay FFXII as a couple this time. Excited~

^ Nice, XII is epic...I had a blast on my recent replay of it, clocked nearly 110 hours in that file and still could have kept going but I felt that after felling Yiazmat it was a nice moment to wrap things up and finish the game.

I sure hope we get an HD remaster of the international version soon!

Just practiced Mega Man 2 on emulator. I managed to get the hang of almost every robot master using only the buster except Quick Man and Air Man. Air Man still has patterns that seem near impossible to dodge, but he's still easy enough with just a buster. Quick Man is a jerk. Anyone who has played this game knows that Quick Man is a jerk. But I'm glad I got other bosses like Bubble Man and Wood Man where I can potentially do a no damage run if I really REALLY tried. I can usually dodge 95% of the attacks this time.

As for Wily levels, I finally got the hang of Guts-Dozer using only the buster. He's easy enough in concept, but the fact that he's moving makes it hard to dodge his fire and stay on the platform. BooBeam Trap is still a jerk. I know how to dodge its fire and I know where to stand to do so, but that doesn't mean I can always time it perfectly. This is especially so when I have to use items to elevate myself and focus on using my Crash Bombs wisely. Ugh! And Wily Machine 2 Second Form is still nearly impossible to dodge. Perfect runners on YouTube seem to agree. Blah!

Still, I know the game a little better so that I shouldn't have as much trouble from now on. Especially the Robot Masters! Except Quick Man. He can go spaz in a garbage crusher for all I care.

EDIT: I just played through the game normally this time. I did pretty awesomely if I do say so myself. I didn't game-over once although I did pick up 1-Ups along the way so that did help. But still, I normally die at least three times as much as I did this time. I only had to use one energy tank, and that was because of Boobeam Trap. Although, I might not have needed had the emulator I was using didn't keep glitching the graphics and making me invisible. And yet, with that unhelpful glitch, I still did quite well. I was only using an emulator this time because people are sleeping and I like keeping the music loud. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure I could have beaten Boobeam Trap without an E-Tank... probably.

Overall, I'm very happy with my progress. This game is no longer a mortal fear of mine. It's still harder than the first game.
    Last edited by Electroshock Therapy; 02-26-2015 at 04:09 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Helldivers, it's pretty amazing. Tactical twin-stick shmup action that's sort of like an overhead version of Destiny - big open areas with multiple objectives and co-op. Looks and runs great on Vita, can only imagine what it'll be like on PS4.

Persona 3 Portable, Female protagonist. I've been a little Persona obsessed for a bit over a year now. I've finished P4, and played through most of P3FES, as well as quite a bit of P1 and P2-1. One day I'll finish them all, but dear god they are LONG games.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Still on SoulSilver, but have also started Rome 2 and Arkhum Asylum.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Chocobo Racing and Triple Triad in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, and level-grinding and story-playing with Danielle (and solo when she's not playing) on Diablo III. Both Chocobo Racing and Diablo are repetitive and tedious and yet still quite addictive, but I can feel their grasp on me failing to hold already. I'm starting to wonder if I need a new and amazing modern console RPG that features heavily in story and gameplay alike to really keep my attention. Not sure what that game is yet, though. xD

Also had some great sessions of hide & seek in FFXIV with the gang. Awesome, hilarious fun. Can't wait to see the new maps in 3.0 if only so I can plan hide and seek spots in them. xD
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Finished Beyond Two Souls today. Moving on to TWD Season 2 next.