Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141519 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead TELEVISION SHOW ONLY 2-DOGG MEMORIAL EDITION (UNMARKED TV SPOILERS)

Well, Glenn has earned his badass status today. And I'm the kind of person that finds going after another man's girl positively REVOLTING, so the Governor earned a lot of hatred from me today.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, when Glenn headbutted Merle I was pretty much thrilled. I hope Merle gets his brains stirred up a little bit before he goes.

So we know from the preview for next week that Daryl is aware Merle is in the town. We're also apparently going to have a Michonne vs. Andrea thing going on too. I really hope the Governor dies in some awful, painful bitey way.

I also am so worried about Daryl, Glenn or Maggie getting killed off in this episode, just to make everyone miserable. If any of them die in Woodbury I don't think I could come back to the show.

Also, they're splitting the season up again, which makes me absolutely crazy. So apparently the second half of season three won't air until February? That is awful and hurts my heart.

Signature by rubah. I think.

They better have a DAMN good half season finale, on par or better than Season 2's zombie Sophia.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by FFIX Choco Boy View Post
    on par or better than Season 2's zombie Sophia.
    I dunno about anyone else, but I saw that coming a mile off. :/ I guess in my opinion it won't be hard to be better than that. xD

But despite my original reservations, this season has been a lot more enjoyable than the past two and I am actually excited to see what happens in the mid-season finale. :3

I saw it coming, too, but to me, just because I saw it coming doesn't mean it was bad. In my opinion, that scene was done VERY well, even if I predicted it from the moment they showed us the walkers in the barn.

Well in the comic..

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

What's up with mid-season finales becoming a thing?! Either finish the season or don't ffs >:O

Also this show is so tense. So. Tense.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

We were having an argument, in my viewing party, on who would win in a straight up fight, Merle or Glenn. Then Glenn kicked that zombie's ass WHILE taped to a chair so the argument was dropped with an obvious winner.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's really frustrating to me that Michonne doesn't use words to communicate. Instead she glares. All the time. Non-stop.

With Andrea, she could have easily communicated her why she felt the need to get out of the town instead of just being being like, "WE *glare* HAVE TO *glare* LEAVE" without giving further explanation. I think there was a point where Michonne actually smirked or smiled, but she did it while simultaneously glowering. Bizarre.

And with Rick & Company, she obviously came with the baby formula for a reason. So what the smurf is with all the glaring and refusal to talk? Dude, you came to them. Use your words! It's like she spits out words like they were teeth. Precious and need to be kept jammed in her mouth. Why didn't she tell them about Merle? About the fact that the two kidnap victims were taken because apparently, Merle's brother was with that group. Arggh. Just talk, dammit! Talk to each other! Have dialogue!

Glenn was flawless in this episode. The almost rape scene with Maggie was so hard to watch. I hope the Governor has a slow painful death. Worse than any of the deaths given to past characters. Just really really bad. Maybe force him to eat his own dick before he dies. Yeah!

Andrea... ugh. I can't even with her. I dislike the character and I dislike the actress. No offense, but please die soon.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I want to run over Michonne with a tank.

SOMEONE SAVE GLENN ALREADY!

I as well hate Michonne. And Carl is kind of growing on me. I have a new character I want to die next, even though it probably won't happen, seeing as how she hasn't really been around long enough to get much out of her.

I like Andrea, though, but she IS stupid.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Carl has really come into his own this season. He was such a pansy when lori wouldn't let him do anything but now since they taught him how to shoot he's a little badass.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah someone really needs to sit down with Michonne and tell her to USE YOUR WORDS!

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

I feel like she had more to say during her introduction in the comics.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I feel like Michonne's silence is indicative of the fact that they're all she really has with which to barter. If she gives them all the information up front Team Rick may react differently than normal. Plus Merle's brother is part of their group - you know Merle who hunted her like an animal and shot her? While I would trust Daryl implicitly with gold, jewels, ovaries and babies, I can see why she wouldn't warm up to them immediately. She doesn't know the whole backstory.

I think she'll speak more in the second half of the season.

Steven Yeun is just an incredible physical actor on top of being gorgeous. I felt a real sense of terror while he was going up against the walker while being restrained.

And while I completely agree with Miriel regarding how hard the almost rape scene was to watch and how much pain I hope the Governor experiences, I just have to say damn, Maggie. What a badass.

Andrea is always walking this line between redemption and sucking. Right now she's tilting towards the suck side, but who can blame her? She's a bad judge of character but she's also safe. Meh. Meeeeeh.

Signature by rubah. I think.