Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sometimes I find posts that I am particularly proud of and think about how great I am

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Sometimes I find posts that I am particularly proud of and think about how great I am

What masturbatory acts do you commit that aren't related to your genitals, you self-obsessed egomaniacs?

And when was the last time you thought "Hey, I really am the trout ."?

I just defeated Crimson Helm in no time at all without getting hit once. Felt good.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I have won one Best Actor nomination and a Best Supporting Actor for the Memphis area while in high school.

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

I won a Ciddie.

(2, infact)

(SPOILER)Legit guys, thanks! This has been the highlight of an otherwise pretty troutty month.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I used to be one of the best-known hunter class bloggers in the World of Warcraft blogosphere

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I'm particularly proud of a few friends, including one lovely fiancé. If people that awesome care about me, I must be pretty great.

I'm proud of what I've done for EoFF, how many friends I've made, how many friends I've spoken to and how many friends I've met.

And yeah, any posts of mine in the FF forums that get more than one rep... I love that. One rep says someone liked that post, but when you get two or more rep in the FF forums... well, it's a pretty rare thing so I love it.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Blog Entries

Yeah. The Ciddie thing. I'm quite proud of the "Craziest Member" award.

Also, I always feel really awesome when I'm with my daughter. She's hilarious, extremely sweet, and very well behaved. There's never a dull moment when she's around. She's completely my Mini-Me (but like x10).

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

I've made some pretty neat performance products for some of my customer car projects (I think), and I get tickled when I see them complete. I guess I feel smug about that stuff.

I'm probably going to bore a lot of you.

(SPOILER)
    One car I worked on was running a big turbo, which meant the original ignition system isn't strong enough. I adapted superior coil over plug system (basically from a Z06 Corvette) to give it a stronger system.

Factory original set up. (The black wires in the center of the engine, and coils on the back on the motor.)

I installed different coils, better wires, etc. (The plate over the left side of the motor, with the black blocks attached to it, and red wires going to the center of the motor. I designed and made the hardware for it all to mount with.

Also, I've made a "coolant reroute" for the same motor. Typically the coolant comes out of the front of the engine. Notice the grey plug and sensor in the metal housing at the front of the motor, with a radiator hose that goes to the top of the radiator at the front of picture.

Factory original setup.

I made a system that pulls coolant from the back of the motor instead. This allows for better cooling, and lets the engine make more power safely. Notice the silver pipe that comes from the back of the motor, along the right side, and then the hose that crosses over the top of the radiator.

The next one is a new intake system. The original facotory set-up is the long, silver log looking thing that is on the left side of the engine. It has that large black tube attached to the front of it that goes back across the front of the engine to the right side into that big, black plastic box. That's where the engine gets air from.

I made something called "individual throttle bodies". Instead of the engine getting all of it's air fed into that big silver log from that one source (the black tube.), I adapted an system off of a motorcylce that uses 4 separate intake tubes for each individual cylinder. This lets the motor breath easier, and make a little more power. Plus it keeps everything balanced. I designed to keep an extra set of fuel injectors as well, so we can run two different fuel types for different performance situations.

Sorry to ramble!

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by sharkythesharkdogg View Post
    I've made some pretty neat performance products for some of my customer car projects (I think), and I get tickled when I see them complete. I guess I feel smug about that stuff.

(SPOILER)
    One car I worked on was running a big turbo, which meant the original ignition system isn't strong enough. I adapted superior coil over plug system (basically from a Z06 Corvette) to give it a stronger system.

Factory original set up. (The black wires in the center of the engine, and coils on the back on the motor.)

I installed different coils, better wires, etc. (The plate over the left side of the motor, with the black blocks attached to it, and red wires going to the center of the motor. I designed and made the hardware for it all to mount with.

Also, I've made a "coolant reroute" for the same motor. Typically the coolant comes out of the front of the engine. Notice the grey plug and sensor in the metal housing at the front of the motor, with a radiator hose that goes to the top of the radiator at the front of picture.

Factory original setup.

I made a system that pulls coolant from the back of the motor instead. This allows for better cooling, and lets the engine make more power safely. Notice the silver pipe that comes from the back of the motor, along the right side, and then the hose that crosses over the top of the radiator.

The next one is a new intake system. The original facotory set-up is the long, silver log looking thing that is on the left side of the engine. It has that large black tube attached to the front of it that goes back across the front of the engine to the right side into that big, black plastic box. That's where the engine gets air from.

I made something called "individual throttle bodies". Instead of the engine getting all of it's air fed into that big silver log from that one source (the black tube.), I adapted an system off of a motorcylce that uses 4 separate intake tubes for each individual cylinder. This lets the motor breath easier, and make a little more power. Plus it keeps everything balanced. I designed to keep an extra set of fuel injectors as well, so we can run two different fuel types for different performance situations.

Sorry to ramble!
    I want to do what you do.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkythesharkdogg View Post

(SPOILER)

Factory original setup.

Sorry to ramble!
    I want to do you.
    Awwww, shucks.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I just wake up in the morning feeling like this. /smug

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post
    Nothing.
    Bull****. You have sex with an entire country.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Whenever Wolf Kanno reps a post I made in the FF forums. Now without him, I am at a loss as to whether I made a good point or not.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Um.. I won a best in show award for a regional art show when I was in middle school with a drawing I made While in ISS.

If that counts.

When I was in kindergarten I won a sweetest kid award from the school. The prize was a giant stuffed rabbit and some play dough.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like the fact I finally got over 100 rep points. As for the real world, my hair is pretty bitchin.

Because I'm one hell of a butler.