Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello =)

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

French is my second language and I've been having a considerable amount of third language interference due to living in China.

Whereabouts in France are you from? Both my parents now live in different parts of France!

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Hello and welcome to EoFF! Glad to have you around!

What manga do you like?

Wow thank you so much for all your welcome messages, it's so nice of you !! (and because I'm a big shy girl, it helps me to feel more comfortable, be reassured Loony BoB !)
    I'll try to answer to every question :

Spooniest : I've heard that FF6 is a great game indeed, but I never got my hands on it. To be honest, it's been quite some time I haven't been able to play a RPG type game, it needs too much time and I do too many things (job, drawing, drama, sewing cosplays, reading, writing...) . But I'll definitely come back to FF. FF9 which I didn't play either is waiting

Mirage and chionos : Leader of the resistance ??? Oh my... Truth revealed, am I done already ?!! XDDDDD Well, seriously let's just say that maybe the FF7 moments project brought a lot of people here ?

chionos and Spooniest : I know what you mean And just so you know, I respect each and every opinion and taste about pairings, don't worry I won't fight with anybody on the subject XD

Scotty_ffgamer : my favourite games outside FF ?? Mmmh just to mention a few I loved very much : Devil may cry (the old ones, not the newest one), Assassin's Creed (up to the "Brotherhood" game. After that, I lost interest), Resident Evil 4, Castlevania the lord of Shadows series, The Last of Us, Rayman origin/legends, Drakengard 1 and 2, Kingdom hearts 1 and 2, Fahrenheit, Heavy Rain, Prince of Persia series, and I've recently appreciated Child of Light very much.

Lockharted : A really slow hare ! Why ? XD

Jinx : Not at all XD. The true spelling is chamaedorea (but I'd rather spell it CameDorea so that it's easier ), it is a kind of plant. It's been my username on the Internet for many years now .

chionos : Thank you that's very nice of you but I think I'll play a little and do something myself

Quin : Wow in China ? That must be something ! I live in the North of France, it's easy for me to go to England if I want to ^^ Where do your parents live ?

Shauna : Do you like mangas ? As for me, oh my... The list is sooooo long I've read manga / watched animes since my childhood. Just to mention a few I love very very much : Saint Seiya, Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, City Hunter, Fushigi Yugi, Pandora Hearts, Viewfinder, Attack on Titans, Code Geass, Death Note, Rurouni Kenshin, X-1999, the Rose of Versailles, Vampire hunter D and many more ^^

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

That is quite the list of manga! I like a few of those too, particularly Kenshin! :3

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Since you mentioned Drakengard, have you ever played Nier? I think it's supposed to be sort of a sequel based after one of the endings of Drakengard 2? I remember liking the Drakengard games, but I don't remember them very well anymore.

Oh yes I know Nier . I have this game but I've never played it much, shame on me !!
    Drakengard 3 is really disappointing but I had so much fun with Drakengard 1 and 2. I played them a long time ago too, but I remember the feelings I had

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My mum lives in Ile de France, my dad and his girlfriend have just sold their place in England and bought somewhere in southern central France. Can't remember exactly where...

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Welcome to EOFF

Great to have you here!

My fiancee MissH's family are all from the South of France, Port Frejus to be precise. I visited France for the first time back in August and it was gorgeous!

Blog Entries

Welcome!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy! Hope you stick around!

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Hello and welcome to this little corner of the internet! Who's your favourite character from the FFs you've played?

Articles
    Blog Entries

SHIVA! *ahem*

Welcome to the site, Dorea. Always good to see a fresh face.

Quote Originally Posted by CameDorea View Post
    Hello everyone !!
    It's a tradition to introduce oneself right ?
    Well I'm CameDorea, I'm French, I have a burning passion for mangas and video games and if I'm here, it's thanks to Loony BoB and his wonderful FF moments project I could be part of. I didn't play all the FF, I played FF7, 8, 10, 12, crisis core, dissidia and duodecim and I long to play FF15 !! And just so you know, I'm a hopeless romantic, I love many pairings in the games, I can't help it (well okay my top favourite is CloTi).
    Very nice to meet you all !!
    See you very soon
    Hey!! I remember you from deviantart!!
    I just joined the forum myself! This is cool! I've never really been in a forum before..!

Thank you for the new welcome messages

Quin : so your dad learnt French ? =)

Bubba : I'm glad you liked your trip in France

Aulayna : My favourite character of them all ? Hard question... I won't be original but it's probably Cloud <3

Naeles : hey I remember you too *glomps you* XP