View Poll Results: Which should I play?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Silent Hill 4

    2 66.67%
  • Fatal Frame

    1 33.33%
  • I can think of something better... *post below*

    0 0%
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Halloween Gaming 2022

  1. #1
    Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Nowhere and Everywhere
    Posts
    19,323
    Articles
    59
    Blog Entries
    26
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Braaaaaains Halloween Gaming 2022

    October is coming up soon and the Halloween stuff is already out for sale. So I'm thinking about a little Halloween gaming for next month. I have a few games I could play but I'm trying to limit it to a few choices so let's a get a voting board up and see what people think.

    Silent Hill 4 - The last Silent Hill game by Team Silent and the only Silent Hill game I own that I haven't finished. In fact I haven't touched this game since it came out during my college years and only really played the demo or watched a friend play.

    Fatal Frame 1 - Started this like during my second or third Halloween gaming-a-thon but got sidetracked by something else. Didn't get very far either but I enjoyed what I played.

    Besides helping me choose, what are some scary or Halloween appropriate games you love to play?

  2. #2
    Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Pious Moose's HQ
    Posts
    12,701
    Blog Entries
    6
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Halloween related mods for Skyrim. I will see if I can name some of the monsters there to be Quin & Psychotic to quench my bloodlust.

  3. #3
    Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    53,141
    Articles
    71

    Default

    Fatal Frame. Fun fact, that's called Project Zero in Europe.

    I'm probably gonna be playing some Phasmophobia. You're welcome to join me, EoFF. IF YOU DAAAAAAAARE

    (spoiler: the real horror is interacting with me)

  4. #4
    What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Your Base
    Posts
    6,422
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

    Default

    I say go with Silent Hill 4, it's got great characters and premise, despite the gameplay lacking somewhat.

    Fatal Frame has good creepy atmosphere, but Fatal Frame 2 is better.

    For other games I recommend Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver: a great dark fantasy, the best in the LoK series. I love the setting, the open-world exploration, and especially the characters.

  5. #5
    sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Donut Plains
    Posts
    14,210
    Articles
    1
    Blog Entries
    4
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Fatal Frame. Fun fact, that's called Project Zero in Europe.

    I'm probably gonna be playing some Phasmophobia. You're welcome to join me, EoFF. IF YOU DAAAAAAAARE

    (spoiler: the real horror is interacting with me)
    I'm in


  6. #6
    GOBBLEDEPISSBOY
    Nameleon.
    Quintuky fied Chicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    These mountains are made of rainbows.
    Posts
    20,751
    Blog Entries
    6
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Fatal Frame. Fun fact, that's called Project Zero in Europe.

    I'm probably gonna be playing some Phasmophobia. You're welcome to join me, EoFF. IF YOU DAAAAAAAARE

    (spoiler: the real horror is interacting with me)

    Oh yes, son, let's do it.

  7. #7
    Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Pious Moose's HQ
    Posts
    12,701
    Blog Entries
    6
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A Pint of Quinness View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Fatal Frame. Fun fact, that's called Project Zero in Europe.

    I'm probably gonna be playing some Phasmophobia. You're welcome to join me, EoFF. IF YOU DAAAAAAAARE

    (spoiler: the real horror is interacting with me)

    Oh yes, son, let's do it.
    I saw some footages. It is so scary!

  8. #8
    Born to be mild Dr. Acula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
    Posts
    1,631

    Default

    I would be SO keen for Phasmophobia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.

  9. #9
    Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In the land of Scots
    Posts
    21,446
    Articles
    55
    Blog Entries
    1

    FFXIV Character

    Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

    Default

    Do it, and stream it via our Discord server so everyone can join in

    And actually use the voice channels in the Discord

  10. #10
    Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Pious Moose's HQ
    Posts
    12,701
    Blog Entries
    6
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Do it shirtless if you are Chris Hemsworth in real life.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    Do it, and stream it via our Discord server so everyone can join in

    And actually use the voice channels in the Discord
    i would love to watch this. i am scared of such games myself so i wont play
    Quote Originally Posted by wallomrslug View Post
    Rufus: Hey guys I'm heading to McDonalds what you having?
    Palmer: Just a salad for me

  12. #12
    Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    53,141
    Articles
    71

    Default

    The new phasmophobia update is live and p great so yeah when do you guys want to tickle some ghosts

  13. #13
    Born to be mild Dr. Acula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
    Posts
    1,631

    Default

    Some time when I'm awake, preferably
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.

  14. #14
    Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    53,141
    Articles
    71

    Default

    I'll check my Dr. Acula sleep data. I'm missing 2019-2020 but the rest should be enough for me to make a decision.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •