PDA

View Full Version : Things that made you happy today!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

noxious.sunshine
07-26-2014, 06:17 PM
Ordered yummy lunch

Having iced green tea with lemon, ginger, and ginseng (one of those flavored teas).

AND 7 MORE DAYS til we go pick out our sweet puppy and sign the lease for our apartment!!

rofl. Just told my bf he needs to get up cuz it's 1 p.m. and then went back to bed after he got up

I'm evil

~*~Celes~*~
07-26-2014, 06:30 PM
Hubby's day off! Might go to the park but definitely going to visit one of my best friends from high school and get ice cream today :D

Denmark
07-26-2014, 07:10 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/d25424d4398b6f22dd2aa7e3c4c85bd3/tumblr_mtxzqbrGla1qceiz6o1_500.gif

Ayen
07-27-2014, 08:00 AM
I got a very sudden traffic spike for my Metroid Fusion review on my blog. Over one-hundred hits. It's now the #1 ranked review on my blog.

escobert
07-27-2014, 08:10 AM
I had a nice evening in Salem Mass eating in a small pub and then watching movies with a very lovely girl tonight :)

Ayen
07-27-2014, 10:09 AM
A person tweeted me a link of an online newspaper called ActionAdventure Weekly that linked to my Infamous review through their headlines. Gotta love free publicity.

Pumpkin
07-27-2014, 07:15 PM
Went bowling :jess:

Lonely Paper Star
07-28-2014, 09:01 PM
Gossip from some friends.

Kind of petty, but hearing it made me smile because smurf the person that it was about.

Levian
07-28-2014, 09:03 PM
I got a new computer today!

The smell of a fresh new computer booting up and showing the windows logo for the very first time <3

Parker
07-28-2014, 09:06 PM
some changes in my new job mean i need to move out in the next couple months. i was going to wait until either the end of the year or early next year before moving out so I'm less planned than I'd like to be, but this pretty much forces me to take the next step in being a normal adult! im gonna have babes come to my place!!! pm me, babes!

Shorty
07-28-2014, 10:08 PM
One of my cousins came across a stash of 566 photos of our grandparents and scanned them to me. They're not super great quality, but I'm going to do the best to get them printed and arranged into some nice vintage frames. Seeing them makes me so happy.

Pumpkin
07-28-2014, 10:23 PM
Officially closed on the house about an hour ago. I'm so happy :jess:

Freya
07-28-2014, 10:52 PM
CHIPOTLE :D

Also, if I keep up my pace, I will have finished 31 books in 31 days.
Holy shit, how do you find the time?

Denmark
07-29-2014, 01:07 AM
good thing you have a sugar daddy

also, on topic, chipotle was pretty good. also monday beers.

Bubba
07-29-2014, 12:30 PM
Had an enjoyable phone call with a member of store HR when I called her about one of her colleagues who has been off on long term sick. It went something like this...

Woman: "Yeah, she broke her ankle getting out of a taxi."
Me: "Ooof, sounds painful."
Woman: "Yeah, she's in a pot now."
Me: "She's... she's in a pot?"
Woman: "Yeah"
Me: "..."
Woman: No! I mean her foot is in a pot!"
Me: "I was gonna say... that sounds like an unusual form of treatment."
Woman: "Haha!"
Me: "Make sure they're watering her twice a day."
*we both laugh*

Well it cheered me up anyway after a bit of a rubbish day yesterday.

Parker
07-29-2014, 05:40 PM
we have a group chat system and when i am ending my day the US team are usually getting online and every morning they spam each other with cat gifs which gives an extra hop in my step as i leave the office

Lonely Paper Star
07-29-2014, 05:43 PM
I have power now. :lol:

Mirage
07-29-2014, 05:57 PM
Flying in an airplane

I love flying!

such accelerate
many view
very turbulence

Ergroilnin
07-29-2014, 06:38 PM
STEAK FOR DINNER TONIGHT

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAK

Could you shut up about the steak for five seconds…? - Yosuke Hanamura

Sorry couldn't resist.

Sorry for OT, nothing made me happy today ._.

Pumpkin
07-29-2014, 06:51 PM
Power is on at our new home :omgomg:

GETTIN SO PUMPED

noxious.sunshine
07-30-2014, 12:36 AM
X JAPAN IS PLAYING MADISON SQUARE GARDEN OCTOBER 11 AND I HAVE TO GO OR I'LL DIE.

I WILL DIE I WILL DIE I WILL DIE.

Scotty_ffgamer
07-31-2014, 12:32 AM
My niece is visiting :D

~*~Celes~*~
07-31-2014, 05:29 AM
Visited my aunt and my cousin today, Peter had so much fun playing with them :D it was his first time seeing them in a year!

Pumpkin
07-31-2014, 05:32 AM
A supportive boyfriend who helped me through something irritating

noxious.sunshine
07-31-2014, 07:29 AM
Only 2 more days until we go pick out my precious baby! .... And sign the lease for the apartment. Need to check my bf's bank account so that I can better assess the money situation. *dies*

Ayen
07-31-2014, 07:46 AM
My F.E.A.R. 2 review is getting the Google treatment now too. It has 171 hits in total now. Metroid Fusion is up to 1306. Jesus.

Spooniest
07-31-2014, 09:22 AM
My album has sold another copy! This brings the grand total up to 3 copies sold! :D

One more and I get a payout of 30.00! Yipee.

Mo-Nercy
07-31-2014, 10:41 AM
I got the job! I get business cards!

MissH
07-31-2014, 12:20 PM
Freya has made me the coolest signature ever!!!! And then Looney BoB worked his magic so my signature actually works!! Really happy :-))

THANK YOU!!!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
08-01-2014, 06:56 AM
Didn't happen today but I thought about it and it made me happy.

I sent a post to Kari Wahlgren (Ashe from Final Fantasy XII, Raine from Tales of Symphonia, Haruko from FLCL, Cher from Wolf's Rain, among others) just telling her how awesome I think she is and how much I love her voice acting. She liked my post!

It's the little things :thumb:

noxious.sunshine
08-01-2014, 03:11 PM
X Japan tickets aren't nearly as outrageous as I thought they'd be. Fingers crossed we can fit it into the budget and and and. omg if we can get right next to the stage, I'll just die of happiness.

Pumpkin
08-01-2014, 05:13 PM
I get to go visit my new house today :jess:

Spooniest
08-02-2014, 03:07 AM
I played a gig. Now I am home from work. :D

Lonely Paper Star
08-02-2014, 03:47 AM
A day late, but my new computer keyboard (http://www.amazon.com/CM-Storm-QuickFire-TK-Mechanical/dp/B00A378L10/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406945294&sr=8-1&keywords=cm+storm+quickfire+tk+brown) arrived. I'm pretty picky about keyboards. I've been meaning to get a new one for a long time (I was using a Packard Bell one from the 90s :lol:), but always hesitant to fork over the money for a really good one.

But I finally did. I am very satisfied with my purchase. Very easy to type with. And brown cherry MX switches sound like heaven to my ears. :love:

It also actually matches the rest of my computer now. Haha.

Pumpkin
08-02-2014, 03:51 AM
So on top of getting to visit my new house (which I haven't seen since mid June) and still absolutely LOVING IT, I also got to go play some tennis and book some concert tickets :jess:

Bubba
08-02-2014, 09:30 AM
Working today which isn't making me particularly happy. Really looking forward to this evening with MissH though. A few beers, some nice food, Man Utd v Real Madrid at 9pm then I was thinking about taking advantage of her.

Good times :D

MissH
08-02-2014, 02:42 PM
Working today which isn't making me particularly happy. Really looking forward to this evening with MissH though. A few beers, some nice food, Man Utd v Real Madrid at 9pm then I was thinking about taking advantage of her.

Good times :D

Now THAT sounds like my kinda date!!! Can't wait ;-) See you at 1800 hours baby ;-)

Colonel Angus
08-03-2014, 01:00 AM
Guardians of the mother fuckin' Galaxy, that's what made me Happy.

WB has to be shitting their pants after this one. Marvel's taken one of their lower level franchises & made it into a phenomenal film. Sooo much in this film is connected to the rest of the MCU, even if it isn't direct, it's still there. DC/WB might want to consider hiring some of Marvel's casting directors, because they've nailed it again w/ this one. For you hardcore nerds, the credit scene is even a treat. #IAmGroot #HookedOnAFeeling

Shiny
08-03-2014, 09:00 AM
Guardians was so funny. It made my summer. Also found out that my boyfriend has gotten a job in NYC, so he can come back from Maryland hopefully and stay for the 3 months the job is.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
08-03-2014, 10:03 AM
I realized this is how I feel after a dentist appointment

RhdRriJQK8Q

Denmark
08-03-2014, 03:03 PM
i woke up and checked my bank balance and it was a good amount higher than what i had apparently dreamed it was

Pumpkin
08-04-2014, 04:08 AM
Tried roller skating!

http://threesixstyfive.blogspot.com/2014/08/try-roller-skating.html

noxious.sunshine
08-04-2014, 05:44 AM
I'M GOING TO SEE X FUCKING JAPAN OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

I have the best boyfriend thingy ever.

NeoCracker
08-04-2014, 06:08 AM
Drunken Rambling in Chat was oodles of Fun, drinking with Shorty over the Internet seemed fun as I haven't really talked to her in ages it feels like!

Also training as a cook at work, which comes with a neato pay raise!

Lonely Paper Star
08-04-2014, 07:06 AM
Gravity Falls is a pretty entertaining show. And that made me happy.

Ayen
08-04-2014, 12:05 PM
Twelve hours of uninterrupted sleep makes me very happy.

MissH
08-04-2014, 01:20 PM
So my best friend has been in America and then Hawaii for the last few weeks. This morning I was sat on the sofa,eating my breakfast when I get a knock on the door- it was her!!! Not only was it lovely to see her- she bought me this gorgeous Michael Kors little clutch bag! How amaZing is that!! We're going away to Spain together next week and I can't wait :-)

noxious.sunshine
08-04-2014, 05:37 PM
Drunken Rambling in Chat was oodles of Fun, drinking with Shorty over the Internet seemed fun as I haven't really talked to her in ages it feels like!

Also training as a cook at work, which comes with a neato pay raise!

lol you should get shitfaced drunk more often. That was funny.

Shorty
08-04-2014, 05:38 PM
No. He should not. :colbert:

Noire
08-04-2014, 07:50 PM
I bought my PS4 today! GAME sent me an offer via e-mail for The Last of Us Remastered bundle and I thought - why the hell not? I'm not all that interested in Destiny anyway, and paying £35 extra just for a white console seems a bit...silly. So my months of toiling away selling my old stuff on eBay bore fruit today!

...or it will tomorrow, I hope. I spent the rest of the afternoon setting the bloody thing up. Stupid mandatory downloads; it took nearly four hours for the FFXIV one alone ._.

noxious.sunshine
08-04-2014, 09:40 PM
Jay got an unexpectedly large check from the Reserves today. We can get my puppy if there are any still available! It says on the website that there are 2, so fingers crossed!

Also, our landlord told us last night that if we can find someone to move in, he'll give us part of our deposit back (on top of not paying rent) lmao. It's. ORSM.

Everything is awesome!

Pumpkin
08-05-2014, 07:59 PM
Packing is annoying because we have so much stuff, but the good news is I found out we have the original Star Wars trilogy AND Star Wars monopoly!

Shorty
08-05-2014, 08:03 PM
Went out in the sun with coconut oil, no sunscreen (whatev, come at me!) and was out for a little over an hour but I've got a tan like Snooki!

You might want to look into seeing a medical professional. Turning orange is probably a sign of something wrong.

Psychotic
08-05-2014, 08:06 PM
Went out in the sun with coconut oil, no sunscreen (whatev, come at me!) and was out for a little over an hour but I've got a tan like Snooki!Pics or it didn't happen.

Psychotic
08-05-2014, 08:55 PM
It's so you.

chionos
08-06-2014, 06:18 PM
You know, the thing is, if I'd never seen a picture of either of them before, I could totally believe that this picture really was of her.

Ayen
08-06-2014, 11:15 PM
No cavities.

noxious.sunshine
08-07-2014, 06:18 AM

This sweet thing is ours! We're going to meet her on Saturday and then we'll bring her home on the 30th!

Meet Penny! ^_^

Also, we got some stuff for our new place - new silverware and drink glasses.. And I was like "I feel like a real grown up now! All new things that don't suck and actually match!" lmao

MissH
08-07-2014, 04:51 PM
So a lot of people on here know I've been having a rough time lately. I've been diagnosed with M.E and my body has just given up. I'm mostly confined to my bed, instructed to do nothing but rest- sounds fun right? Maybe for the first few days, but a month later when your body is still failing you and you struggle to do the simplest things like have a shower- you realise it's not at all fun. It's a really lonely and isolating illness. I've been relying on contact and talking with people on here and twitter. Danny's a great distraction when he's round but he has to work and has other commitments.

Today my friend who I have not seen for months has told me she will pop in after work (a drive which takes her over an hour), just to come and sit with me. She knows i'll probably be rubbish company but is happy to just come and lie in bed with me and chat as much as I feel I can. Moments like these you realise who your true friends are and those who are willing to go out of their way to make you feel that bit better. That's what I'm happy for today.

noxious.sunshine
08-07-2014, 09:08 PM
Ordered plates today!

Muy excited!

Kalevala
08-08-2014, 09:12 AM

By the way, what do you think of my swimsuit?

Putting this face to all the Ciddies one liners makes it even better. I say we invite Snooki to the meet-up and make her recite them.

Pumpkin
08-08-2014, 08:13 PM
Got a lot of packing done, got the fridge cleaned out, going to the flea market and painting this weekend, and Tales of the Abyss should be arriving today!

metagloria
08-08-2014, 08:40 PM
Today I dived into the world of Kylie Minogue b-sides and rarities on youtube and came out a very happy man.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
08-09-2014, 05:33 AM
Tales of the Abyss should be arriving today!PS2 or 3DS :bigsmile:

Pumpkin
08-09-2014, 06:49 AM
PS2!

noxious.sunshine
08-09-2014, 11:52 AM
Going to meet Penny today!

BF is -not- happy about the 2 hour drive. hehehehehe

~*~Celes~*~
08-09-2014, 02:58 PM
my mom is going to watch Peter for us for a few hours today so we can have some time alone before Benjamin's arrival on Monday :)

How will this time be spent? cleaning. I am in super duper nesting mode. Sexy, right?

fat_moogle
08-09-2014, 03:12 PM
Exchanging my currency to go on holiday made me happy today! Just over 3 weeks to go. Not long now!

noxious.sunshine
08-09-2014, 07:08 PM
Upstate NY is so freaking gorgeous. I was actually sad face to be back in the city.

Our puppy is the sweetest thing ever, And the breeder is awesome.

~*~Celes~*~
08-09-2014, 07:28 PM
My son gets so excited over the littlest things :) he was playing in his room and started yelling "gocks!" Ran into my room (right next to his) held up a red mega block to show me, and repeated "gocks!" Then ran back into his room after I said "yeah, you found one of your blocks!" He's so cute :D

Shorty
08-10-2014, 03:06 AM

By the way, what do you think of my swimsuit?

Putting this face to all the Ciddies one liners makes it even better. I say we invite Snooki to the meet-up and make her recite them.

If you either a) invite Snooki or b) flash wang, you will be forcibly removed from the Ciddies.

noxious.sunshine
08-10-2014, 03:48 PM
Snooki is cool tho. Stop hating.

Tried a margarona thing for the first time last night. Was yummy . 10/10 would drink about 50 of them.

Kalevala
08-11-2014, 01:12 AM
If you either a) invite Snooki or b) flash wang, you will be forcibly removed from the Ciddies.

I don't know where this preoccupation with me flashing wang came from.

Shorty
08-11-2014, 01:22 AM
Maybe from yours and Parker's plan to visually assault us all in the 2016 Ciddies thread >:{

Kalevala
08-11-2014, 03:39 AM
I don't know what you're talking about. Must have been a dream you had.

Shiny
08-11-2014, 03:54 AM
Finally went swimming today at the beach. I haven't been to the beach all summer so it was a nice treat. Got a golden tan. It feels good getting sun too and the water was really pleasant. VITAMIN D FTW

EDIT: got this email today:

you have been extended which now qualifies you to receive several benefits through NBCUniversal. As a result, you will have 31 days from today (8/11/2014) to elect your medical, dental, vision, and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) plans (overview and guide are attached)

Benefits FTW and I can invest in stock through the company as well. Very happy right now.

Pumpkin
08-12-2014, 03:53 AM
Silly little thing:

I made an oopsie with one of my challenges. I have a challenge for watching a kids movie I've never seen and another one for watching a kids show I haven't watched since I was little and I somehow mixed them up in my head as "Watch a kids show I've never seen."

But because of that I got to watch a cute little show that I enjoyed more than I thought I would and I had a little bit of a chuckle at myself

Agent Proto
08-12-2014, 07:25 AM
A few things that made me happy today. One, I really enjoyed the POTD for Smash Bros. It was amusing to see that Masahiro Sakurai is still trolling us, and that made me happy. Another thing, I'm also pretty happy to have made it another day without showing up in #eoff chat. I made it a challenge for myself to not visit for a week, and I've already lasted two days, and I'm heading into day 3. I mean, chat can be a bit of a distraction and I feel insignificant there lately. Lately I've been able to do some things without the distraction such as watching several movies, shows (mostly anime), and also did a drawing or two, so I think this has been making me feel slightly happy. I plan on doing some more drawings throughout the week as I continue this. I think most chatters don't really notice that I haven't been in chat, but I could very well be wrong.

The Ceej
08-12-2014, 07:37 AM
Enter The Comedy Dragon with Myq Kaplan, Zach Sherwin, Patrick Cunningham, Terra Jeffery, and Nic Perez...

Not just the show. The WHOLE NIGHT!! It was AWESOME!! I can't even sleep because my body produced too much dopamine... And that's not a complaint.

When the show started, three of the performers were my friends. When the show ended, all five of them were.

Shorty
08-12-2014, 05:01 PM
A few things that made me happy today. One, I really enjoyed the POTD for Smash Bros. It was amusing to see that Masahiro Sakurai is still trolling us, and that made me happy. Another thing, I'm also pretty happy to have made it another day without showing up in #eoff chat. I made it a challenge for myself to not visit for a week, and I've already lasted two days, and I'm heading into day 3. I mean, chat can be a bit of a distraction and I feel insignificant there lately. Lately I've been able to do some things without the distraction such as watching several movies, shows (mostly anime), and also did a drawing or two, so I think this has been making me feel slightly happy. I plan on doing some more drawings throughout the week as I continue this. I think most chatters don't really notice that I haven't been in chat, but I could very well be wrong.

You've been gone for two days, man. I don't think many people would notice anyone being gone for that long. Sorry you feel insignificant lately, I'm sure no one wishes you would feel that way. Good luck with your challenge!

Colonel Angus
08-13-2014, 02:18 AM
I've got an interview for a job that I've wanted for quite a while tomorrow w/ my company. I could really use a positive change on the job front.

~*~Celes~*~
08-13-2014, 08:26 AM
Breastfeeding is going so well! And I got the breast pump I wanted, covered 100% by insurance! Life is beautiful!

Shorty
08-13-2014, 04:47 PM
Happened yesterday, but an impromptu Against Me! show in what I would have considered an incredibly unlikely city for them to visit (because nobody comes to or cares about Spokane).

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t1.0-9/10547701_10204674137079112_5964054289547575855_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t1.0-9/10590607_10204671943984286_299315014374456968_n.jpg

Such a great show!

noxious.sunshine
08-13-2014, 06:06 PM
This is my last night in this Hell hole of an apartment!

We get the keys to the new place tomorrow and dropping off the boxes and the cat and I'm just gonna stay there cuz fuck it. Friday, Jay and his boy are moving the big stuff.

I must secure beer and/or whiskey.

Freya
08-13-2014, 10:51 PM
I sat here browsing the internet at work realizing I haven't done a whole lot all week so far. My work volume of the past three days, including being on the line with IT two of the days equaled MAYBE one day of work.

It was a nice comforting thought. I'm getting paid to not work while at work. It's awesome. :smug: It's taken me a lot of different jobs and a lot of frustrating bosses and coworkers until I got to this point. The company itself is slow right now but it's about to pick up, they tend to get slow like this during the summer I guess. So it's not that my job is in jeopardy or anything. It's just I'm very good at what I do and very quick. So I end up not doing much in my eyes. Although others see my quick work and knowledgeable self as if i'm working over the required amount.

It's awesome. I am very happy.

Araciel
08-14-2014, 12:15 AM
Low number of reports. High number of meetings.

Colonel Angus
08-14-2014, 12:15 AM
My interview this morning went pretty well. IDK if I'll get the job, but I'm glad I still had a good interview. Hopefully, I made a positive impression.

I also got a few compliments for dressing up today, which was nice, as I usually dress as casual as one can dress business casual.

Shorty
08-14-2014, 02:10 AM
New glasses and cheesecake! :jess:

noxious.sunshine
08-14-2014, 01:06 PM
MOVINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Shiny
08-14-2014, 10:40 PM
My job continues to be great. They're providing me with free courses/tutorials videos on lyndia. Now I can learn MOAR. Also lenscrafters sent me free prescription sunglasses waiver cuz bday. I will be stylin' and profiln' and also able to see sans contacts.

Pumpkin
08-15-2014, 01:31 PM
Going on a race weekend in a few hourz~

Dat Matt
08-15-2014, 08:04 PM
Getting Fibre Optic broadband tomorrow. 50x faster internet that we have now.

Oooohhh baby.

Agent Proto
08-15-2014, 09:10 PM
Yay! I found my graphics pen for my drawing tablet!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
08-16-2014, 12:06 AM
Got a 10 pack of cheese slices.

11 inside :smug:

Ayen
08-16-2014, 12:19 AM
I beat the Doctor Who game. I'm one game away from having a perfect month.

noxious.sunshine
08-16-2014, 02:38 AM
In love with our new home. It's so wonderful.

Lonely Paper Star
08-16-2014, 07:25 AM
Won a game of Settlers of Catan. But to be honest, I probably should've been more merciful playing with noobs. :shifty:

Bubba
08-16-2014, 09:29 AM
- I'm not working today!
- I get to watch the Man Utd game at 12:45pm
- I get to visit 3 friends down in Birmingham this evening who are all awesome.
- We're just about to start the winter section from The Last of Us

All these things are good distractions from me missing MissH

chionos
08-16-2014, 06:59 PM
Won a game of Settlers of Catan. But to be honest, I probably should've been more merciful playing with noobs. :shifty:

Oh man, I'd love to kick your ass at Settlers.

Lonely Paper Star
08-16-2014, 11:09 PM

Oh man, I'd love to kick your ass at Settlers.

:redface:

Challenge accepted.

chionos
08-16-2014, 11:20 PM
I am happy today, because I am looking for something, and this time I plan to find it and not accept anything less. And also, I got my thesis straightened out, so things are looking up. Oh, oh, and it's gorgeous out and swimming is for win.

Shorty
08-18-2014, 05:06 AM
A new pillow and sheet set.

There is nothing better than a new pillow. Nothing.

Kalevala
08-18-2014, 07:00 AM
No way, man. Old pillows are where it's at.

I am happy because my head is resting on an old pillow.

Shorty
08-18-2014, 07:01 AM
How long has it been since you've had a new pillow? I think you need a new pillow.

chionos
08-18-2014, 07:08 AM
I'm with Kale on this one. Old Pillows in the air! Old Pillows and Old Underwear! If they don't got holes in 'em you ain't livin'. Straight up, yo.

Shorty
08-18-2014, 07:10 AM
What? The only thing better than a new pillow is new underwear. Next you'll be telling me how great old socks are. :stare:

Bubba
08-18-2014, 12:30 PM
There is nothing better than a new pillow. Nothing.

New computer game.

:colbert:

chionos
08-18-2014, 04:58 PM
What? The only thing better than a new pillow is new underwear. Next you'll be telling me how great old socks are. :stare:

No, actually, I draw the line at old socks. Once it loses elasticity and starts slipping down the leg, bunching up in the shoe, no no no.

So: old underwear, old pillows, new socks, and for that matter, old games.

Shorty
08-18-2014, 07:01 PM
Shoes. The end-all of comfortable heels. The most comfortable pumps I have ever worn in my entire life.

Pumpkin
08-19-2014, 05:21 PM
I've had a lot of stress lately, but I have been feeling incredibly fortunate and happy in my relationship lately. I'm very glad to have someone who can put a smile on my face and who is supportive of me.

Also, I am at day 145 of my challenges! Not quite halfway but I'm very happy with myself that I've managed to continue and motivate myself everyday, long past when I thought I would give up.

Freya
08-19-2014, 05:43 PM
I made some printables today to try help keep track of drinking enough water and also green tea! They came out nice. I like them. Obviously I am really bored at work and simple excel is easy...

http://scontent-b-dfw.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/10611254_848401191850298_661051688_n.jpg

Awww I just realized the last column got stretched :/ Oh well! Didn't notice on either of them haha

Bubba
08-20-2014, 02:34 AM
I have been feeling incredibly fortunate and happy in my relationship lately. I'm very glad to have someone who can put a smile on my face and who is supportive of me.

Great to hear this, shion! I've been feeling exactly the same way myself and I am equally happy :D

Scotty_ffgamer
08-20-2014, 08:12 AM
I got to hang out with a friend tonight. We both don't really have a good living situation to actually do anything at our houses, so we ended up just driving around to different Nintendo Zone locations and seeing how many street passes we could get in a night. Because why not. I only got 36 because one of the times I put my phone/3ds in my pocket, my phone ended up inside my 3ds, keeping the system open, and opening up a game. He got 59. Still pretty successful I guess.

We also found the second season of the original Ninja Turtles cartoon for 5 bucks and decided to buy it and watch a few episodes. All in all a good night.

Shiny
08-21-2014, 12:05 AM
This wasn't today, but it's still making me happy. August 16 - 18 much fun was had. Yes, I celebrate my birthday for 3 days. Maybe I'll go for five next year.

Freya
08-21-2014, 04:18 PM
I made a website (http://lifesbubbles.com/). I started editing it last night but made my first post this morning. I social media'd it up and now I've got two articles and I've already got 40 views :jess: I'm excited.

Shorty
08-22-2014, 04:12 AM
Gin, a delicious dinner and good film.

LocoColt04
08-22-2014, 04:47 AM
I had a massaaaaaaaaaaage and I feel like I'm melting.

Ayen
08-22-2014, 05:14 AM
Found an alternative to Google AdSense to keep the income flowing.

NeoCracker
08-22-2014, 06:26 AM
I got told my Beard made me look sexier. ^_^

noxious.sunshine
08-24-2014, 03:22 AM
kotora MSN'd me today and we talked for awhile.

/thread.

Shorty
08-24-2014, 03:29 AM
Super productive good day, lots of work on my new place,gin, 3rd Rock, and I just found out that my phone plan is eligible for an included upgrade for a Galaxy S5. smurf yes.

Night Fury
08-24-2014, 11:01 AM
AHHHHH I'm going to see THE LION KING today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil booked the tickets as a surprise and I cried when he told me I can't wait ;_;

Colonel Angus
08-25-2014, 02:15 AM
I finally beat my solo Red Wizard run for FFI.

I forgot to fight the bonus dungeons before I defeated Chaos, but I won anyway, so who gives a trout!:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Nate
08-25-2014, 08:30 PM
I had a really great piece of dense, homemade, sourdough bread to go with my lunch. Food always makes me happy.

noxious.sunshine
08-25-2014, 10:25 PM
Just got emails from my sister.. Her & her GF have booked flights to bring my baby up to NYC in October!

I'M SOOO EXCITED!

YAAAAYYYYY!!!

NeoCracker
08-26-2014, 04:03 PM
Just got my last two wisdom teeth pulled, and now I never have to deal with this again!

Freya
08-26-2014, 04:10 PM
I beat the sun this morning. It was nice.

Lonely Paper Star
08-27-2014, 02:32 AM
More of a yesterday thing, but... I got my copy of Takenoko, which is a board game.

Also, eye candy at work today makes up for the tiring, mistake-filled shift. Sort of.

~*~Celes~*~
08-27-2014, 03:33 AM
Benjamin is still gaining weight and thriving!

Peter has been listening and cooperating a lot more lately!

Andrew and I have been able to have plenty of couple's time lately!

I have gotten myself into a habit of drinking more water and i actually have been feeling better overall. I feel more energized (this is a big deal because waking up every 2-3 hours through the night for feedings can be difficult. worth it, but difficult), I sweat more, and i haven't noticed any headaches. Yay healthy habits!

my first short term disability check from work should be arriving in my bank account this thursday. It will be approx 70% of my normal paycheck. time to catch up on some delinquent bills! good thing we usually pay our bills on time.

i have 20 paid vacation days this year :D

there's more but they're all little things. but yeah life is pretty good :)

Pumpkin
08-27-2014, 06:54 PM
Concert tickets have been shipped

Bubba
08-28-2014, 09:58 AM
Pre-ordered Destiny (via Amazon EOFF, of course) for the PS4 to be delivered on 9th September.

I would just like to take this opportunity to wish you all well in the rest of year. I'll speak to you all again in January. A bientot!

noxious.sunshine
08-28-2014, 06:29 PM
We got paid today!

I'm going grocery shopping and shit. lol

~*~Celes~*~
08-28-2014, 06:39 PM
finally started getting my short term disability pay.

chionos
08-29-2014, 12:33 AM
Pre-ordered Destiny (via Amazon EOFF, of course) for the PS4 to be delivered on 9th September.

I would just like to take this opportunity to wish you all well in the rest of year. I'll speak to you all again in January. A bientot!

a tout a l'heure, bro. You'll be back. EoFF's better than any stupid game. /hypocrisy

I started my thesis today. My chair is brilliant and challenging as shit. I look forward to her thrashings.

Ayen
08-29-2014, 12:35 AM
I finally got my hands on Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster.

Lonely Paper Star
08-29-2014, 06:17 AM
Banana bread beer is good.

Bubba
08-29-2014, 08:11 AM
My chair is brilliant and challenging as trout.

noxious.sunshine
08-30-2014, 03:58 PM
Shopping for puppy things today!!

Today and tomors can't go by quick enough. omg.

Also planning out what all we're going to do when my little sister comes up in December. Have lots to save for cuz this chick is like mad ballin. And she's planning on staying for 2 weeks. :D And wants to do everything ever there is to do in th city.

~*~Celes~*~
08-30-2014, 05:06 PM
today is Doctor Who day!!

noxious.sunshine
09-01-2014, 03:48 PM
On our way to pick up my Penny!!! I'm so excited I'm almost crying!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
09-01-2014, 06:59 PM
Promoting the interview with Vanille's voice actress that we participated in :)

http://home.eyesonff.com/content.php/3251-Interview-with-Georgia-Van-Cuylenburg-featuring-Eyes-on-Final-Fantasy!

noxious.sunshine
09-02-2014, 01:24 AM
She's home!

So far, she peed once on the carpet, and after ssoaking up the mess with a potty pad and putting it by the patio door, she's peed there every time!

Pooped in the hallway, though, so gotta work on that.

Pumpkin
09-02-2014, 01:56 AM
Had a nice dinner and got a new game!

noxious.sunshine
09-02-2014, 05:03 AM
I know she's still a baby and will have accidents, but you guys should take her out at least once an hour to get her into the routine of going out.

Yes! We're starting all that tomorrow!

Pumpkin
09-02-2014, 02:26 PM
Concert tickets arrived :excited:

Bubba
09-03-2014, 01:05 PM
Realising it's only 6 days till the release of Destiny.

noxious.sunshine
09-04-2014, 03:52 PM
:D Michael Waltrip and Tommy Chong on Dancing With The Stars.

omg. Freaking love both of them.

Shorty
09-04-2014, 04:35 PM
It's scarf and heater weather! :love::love::love: And last night I managed to sleep much better than my usual sleep habits have let me. This morning has been refreshing.

Bubba
09-04-2014, 06:31 PM
Realising it's only 5 days till the release of Destiny.

chionos
09-04-2014, 07:07 PM
Realising it's only 5 days till the release of Destiny.

Dude.

Dude, come on.

You gotta stop this.

Not the least because I don't want to get caught up in the hype.
Trying to avoid getting sucked into another game. >_<

Must resist.

Bubba
09-04-2014, 07:35 PM
*Ignores chionos*

Realising it's only 4 days, 4 hours and 25 minutes till the release of Destiny.

Dat Matt
09-04-2014, 08:03 PM
Bubba IRL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/seraph973/Blog%20Pictures/201305/computer-beagle_zpsd13aee58.jpg

chionos
09-04-2014, 09:12 PM
*Ignores chionos*

Bubba tried to take my happy away.

Bubba
09-04-2014, 09:21 PM
Aww man... now I feel awful. I WOULD NEVER IGNORE YOU REALLY CHIONOS!

chionos
09-04-2014, 09:34 PM
Aww man... now I feel awful. I WOULD NEVER IGNORE YOU REALLY CHIONOS!

Woot! I'll hold you to that.

Now Bubba is what made me happy today. =)

Shauna
09-04-2014, 09:37 PM
These two knuckleheads kissing and making up is what has made me happy today!

...I need to do more with my time that makes me happy. ._.

chionos
09-04-2014, 10:08 PM
These two knuckleheads kissing and making up is what has made me happy today!

...I need to do more with my time that makes me happy. ._.

Alright, Bubba, let's make this official.

~*~Celes~*~
09-04-2014, 10:18 PM
this kid: 59499

also it's Thursday, so yay payday! I will like payday even more when I'm back to work though :D

Miss Mae
09-04-2014, 11:24 PM
Today's my last day of my four week prac. I get next week off!!

Shorty
09-05-2014, 05:19 PM
New haircut! :jess:

chionos
09-06-2014, 08:02 AM
I see how it is, Bubba. No make up kiss. That's fine. Just fine.

I made some more progress toward a new life today. Nothing huge, just prog.

Also, found my favorite socks. They were hiding and I missed them and they're my favorite socks.

Bubba
09-06-2014, 01:04 PM
Sorry man, I haven't been here in a couple of days!

I can never resist a man with facial hair.

Someone may have to do something snazzy and resize the pictures otherwise this kiss may not even happen.

Vyk
09-06-2014, 03:43 PM
...they finally released the software update for my NDS flash cart so I can continue playing my Tales of Innocence fan-translation playthrough on my 3DS without having to change my system's date settings >.> Still not happy about software that just randomly expires for no apparent reason. So I'll be hacking the update in the future to make sure it never happens again. I require legitimate access to play my fan-translated NDS games on legitimate hardware :) Also, I have the weekend off. So I get to really enjoy the game for a bit

Pumpkin
09-07-2014, 06:14 PM
Our floors are stained a nice colour now

Colonel Angus
09-07-2014, 06:14 PM
Bears scored on their first drive. #ComingOutGunning #BearDown

Shiny
09-07-2014, 10:06 PM
Bears scored on their first drive. #ComingOutGunning #BearDown

You mean, "Da Bears" I think.

chionos
09-08-2014, 02:06 AM
Yeah, how'd that turn out?

=P

fire_of_avalon
09-08-2014, 02:26 AM
Tomorrow most of you will have to go to work but I don't have to go to work because vacation.

:bigsmile:

Colonel Angus
09-08-2014, 04:35 AM

=P
If I told you, I'd end up getting banned.

chionos
09-08-2014, 04:24 PM

=P
If I told you, I'd end up getting banned.

Sorry, it was mean of me to rub it in. That was a heartbreaking game. Sorry man.

What made me happy today is the temperature dropping. Fall's coming, guys. FALL'S COMING!!!!!!!!!!@!!

Shorty
09-08-2014, 04:29 PM
I've been looking for my peppermint mocha coffee creamer lately and haven't been able to find it. I thought it might have been a fluke and that the store was just out of it, but now that it's cooling down considerably and fall is swiftly on its way, I wonder if it's not a coincidence that I was able to find it again.

Either way, peppermint mochas make me happy :love:

Pumpkin
09-08-2014, 05:02 PM
I am happy I got to be the 1001th post in this thread

Also milkshake

Mahad
09-10-2014, 10:32 PM
I found out that there is a challenge tower to be cleared in a game I thought I was done with; let the grinding resume!

Colonel Angus
09-11-2014, 01:54 AM
I finished my work extra early today, & it stopped raining in time so I could go to Oktoberfest & get a bratwurst.

Wolf Kanno
09-11-2014, 07:42 AM
Finishing up my presentation for an RPG Panel I'm running at an anime convention this weekend. I also get to see my GF who I haven't actually seen in six months so yay for that as well. :wcanoe:

noxious.sunshine
09-15-2014, 12:57 PM
Jay -FINALLY- got paid.

Going to Sprint today to switch over to them cuz cheaper plans, Penny can go to the vet on Wednesday (just in time to get her next set of shots), & we can get a baby gate for Penny.

Yaaaaayyy

~*~Celes~*~
09-15-2014, 05:31 PM
Peter was rubbing Benjamin's hair and Benjamin repaid him with a smile :D

Colonel Angus
09-15-2014, 11:46 PM
Going to Sprint today to switch over to them cuz cheaper plans,
:erm: Not too hot customer service...

noxious.sunshine
09-16-2014, 04:49 PM
Yeah but our AT&T bill was outrageous

Scotty_ffgamer
09-16-2014, 05:36 PM
Get to pick up Curtain Call today! Unfortunately, I'll be at work and not get to play it until late, but it will be a nice destresser after work.

Shorty
09-16-2014, 06:01 PM
One of the radio hosts from a show I've been listening to almost every day for like ten years responded to an email I sent them and it made me squeal. They've really become Salt Lake: Personified to me since I've moved away and having a conversation with one of them has totally boosted my day.

Also, I signed up for LootCrate and I literally cannot wait for a box of geek to arrive at my door. p. sure this month's theme is FIREFLY so I picked the perfect time to rewatch the season a few days ago. :bigsmile:

if anyone wants to sign up pretty please use this link! :jess: http://mbsy.co/lootcrate/11646046

Dat Matt
09-16-2014, 06:32 PM
Finishing up my presentation for an RPG Panel I'm running at an anime convention this weekend. I also get to see my GF who I haven't actually seen in six months so yay for that as well. :wcanoe:

So this GF, is it Doomtrain or Pandemona or what?

chionos
09-16-2014, 06:59 PM
One of the radio hosts from a show I've been listening to almost every day for like ten years responded to an email I sent them and it made me squeal. They've really become Salt Lake: Personified to me since I've moved away and having a conversation with one of them has totally boosted my day.

Also, I signed up for LootCrate and I literally cannot wait for a box of geek to arrive at my door. p. sure this month's theme is FIREFLY so I picked the perfect time to rewatch the season a few days ago. :bigsmile:

if anyone wants to sign up pretty please use this link! :jess: http://mbsy.co/lootcrate/11646046

Dang you, Shorts, that's so tempting. >_<

Shorty
09-16-2014, 06:59 PM

Dang you, Shorts, that's so tempting. >_<

n_______________________n

Pumpkin
09-16-2014, 08:47 PM
I has Internet and the new Theatrhthm

~*~Celes~*~
09-17-2014, 12:11 AM
Hubby pre-ordered Curtain Call for me for my birthday present. He went and picked it up for me today while i was napping. It's awesome :D

noxious.sunshine
09-17-2014, 01:34 PM
Penny gets shots today! Hopefully now we'll be able to walk her !

~*~Celes~*~
09-17-2014, 06:20 PM
hubby took both boys to the store so i could rest and came home with lunch and a donut :D

Dat Matt
09-17-2014, 07:37 PM
So I may have discovered a way to fix my impossible workload problem. I currently have around 3000 invoices a week to review, and my biggest account relates to 2500 of those transactions, with 35% of them clearing without the need for review. Two small IT fixes already in place in the system could potentially fix these issues and increase the number of items clearing automatically. A fix like this means more time to catch up on all my accounts, and potentially do that whole being a senior of the team business.

Also, getting excited about Scottish Politics. I never thought I'd see the day.

Ayen
09-18-2014, 10:09 AM
Finishing another review on time, talking with Shlup, and genuinely enjoying my first post-X Final Fantasy game in eight years.

Pumpkin
09-18-2014, 04:16 PM
I don't have to work today ohmigoshsohappy

MissH
09-18-2014, 07:16 PM
Having the time to come back on EOFF! It's been so long,I had to reset my password!! Everything has just been so manic between organising engagement party stuff, back to school/work stuff,and being ill. I just haven't had any time/energy to come on!

I'm going to try to make time though. I've missed you all!

Freya
09-18-2014, 07:27 PM
We bought tickets to Five Finger Death punch and Volbeat. I'm so excited :excited:

noxious.sunshine
09-19-2014, 04:16 AM
Had an unexpected, yet lovely quick chat with Bubba earlier- that was really cool. Give him lots of babies MissH! ^_^ <3

Talked with my "Lil Sister" on Skype just now- roffles 'cuz she was shopping at Target while we Skyped (she was using her iPad olol). It was mega cracking me up. She's supposed to Skype me again when she gets home. But she's such an awesome person and I'm soooo glad we're back in touch and that she's coming here to visit me.

And watching Party Down South with kotora.

And this made my day last weekend, but reading the "Chronicles of a Fat Shaming Shitlord" from reddit to kotora and parker over Skype was mad hysterical.

Shorty
09-19-2014, 04:56 AM
Dude Party Down is so great! I'm glad you're watching it!

Bubba
09-19-2014, 09:51 AM
Seeing my bride-to-be back on EOFF!

Pumpkin
09-19-2014, 09:59 PM
I got my first paycheck. It was tiny. But its something I guess

~*~Celes~*~
09-20-2014, 01:45 AM
my sisters-in-law took peter to the park today so he could play with some of his cousins :D he had fun!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
09-21-2014, 07:05 AM
hahahahaha

chionos
09-21-2014, 06:04 PM
XD that's great. Now, that's what made me happy today.

Shiny
09-22-2014, 12:30 AM
Had a pretty crap two weeks, but today was pretty productive and despite my stomach hurting, mentally and emotionally I feel like I am in a pretty good place.

Ayen
09-22-2014, 07:53 AM
My mom's reaction to the "to be continued" in my story. "But I was just getting into it." Win.

Oh, and adding XII on my list of Final Fantasy games I completed.

noxious.sunshine
09-22-2014, 09:00 PM
Dude Party Down is so great! I'm glad you're watching it!

lol I've seen both seasons.. Season 3 starts in January! <333...I'm so sad Lil Bit quit (I think it's stupid that she left without sticking around long enough to own up to what she'd been doing or defend herself- whichever), but I'm curious to see if they'll get a new girl.

PDS is awesome though.

Big Bang Theory starts tonight. :D Yaaaayyyyyyyyy

Markus. D
09-22-2014, 10:31 PM
agents of shield season 2 is within grabbing reach!

Pumpkin
09-23-2014, 04:04 AM
I was very productive today, but more importantly, I was happy. It's been a rough week so that was refreshing.

The house is really coming along. We still have a ton of stuff to unpack and sort (I have no idea how we fit so much stuff in our tiny house before) but its getting done and I know I'll be happy with the end result.

Scotty_ffgamer
09-23-2014, 05:21 AM
My copy of The World Ends With You came in the mail today. After years of wanting to play this game again with various mishaps preventing me everytime I get a hold of the game, I finally have it again.

Pumpkin
09-23-2014, 08:37 PM
Saw this on my facebook and it made me lol

Translation is basically, his physics textbook paragraph starts with 'A dolphin (see figure P3.7)' and it actually refers him to a picture of a dolphin

I don't know why I find that so amusing

noxious.sunshine
09-23-2014, 11:18 PM
Soooo. We have no mop. Or Fabuloso (yep. Totes partial Mexican. -_-; lol).. And I'm almost of Clorox wipes & the floor in the kitchen needs mopping.

My solution!? Squirt Dawn and water on the floor, roll my pants up, and slide around in socks to get it clean. :D ^_^ Penny was like "wtf".

Freya
09-23-2014, 11:49 PM
This picture made me happy today.

http://v.cdn.cad-comic.com/comics/cad-20140922-f7e8f.png

Ayen
09-24-2014, 03:20 AM
I am going to see The Equalizer on my birthday! YAY!

Pumpkin
09-24-2014, 05:47 PM
Just got my 1000th rep say waaaaaaaaaaaaaat

CDNmLPATW0s

Freya
09-24-2014, 05:54 PM
Today is my 2 yr anniversary with my boyfriend.

In two years we've both bought vehicles so 2 cars, 2 cats, 2 dogs. Lots of twos.

Also, I got these achievements! WOO! WK, I'm going to beat you in this one subforum. THERE WILL BE AT LEAST ONE I WILL BEAT YOU IN.

Shiny
09-25-2014, 05:03 AM
And in a few months, 2 kids.

Ayen
09-25-2014, 05:09 AM
Got someone interested in checking out Final Fantasy XII from my review. That made me very happy.

Shorty
09-25-2014, 05:21 AM
The New Vegas soundtrack made me happy today.

Freya
09-25-2014, 02:45 PM
And in a few months, 2 kids.
Yeah that's not happening for a loooong while

Pumpkin
09-25-2014, 08:43 PM
I got this in the mail today:

(Tales of Vesperia and FFIV Complete Collection)

Also, Afro Gunsou makes me happy

9Xpc1TBCdPo

~*~Celes~*~
09-25-2014, 10:03 PM
my co workers miss me and are excited for me to come back to work :D

Ayen
09-26-2014, 01:42 AM
Making other people happy made me happy today :)

Freya
09-26-2014, 02:48 PM
I discovered fatfingers.com (http://www.fatfingers.com/) which looks through ebay for typoed words. So like I looked up playstation 3, so much stuff that was typoed so they have 0 bids. Want something cheap and you want an older game or something, try it.

Pumpkin
09-26-2014, 08:37 PM
Atelier Totori came in the mail today!

Also leaving tomorrow to visit Michael. I am excited to see him, but nervous about plane stuff. He starts school on Monday and we might go bowling!

Ayen
09-27-2014, 01:50 AM
Fun birthday.

~*~Celes~*~
09-28-2014, 07:58 PM
1. I get to go back to work tomorrow! This is equally exciting, nerve-wracking, and sad. I'm working mornings though, so there's at least that!

2. My husband and my boys. They make me happy every day. I'm sure some people get tired of hearing about them all the time on here and on facebook, but they really are my life! I don't get to game as much as I did before I had them in my life, but I'm perfectly okay with that. I still get to play games and I also now get to play blocks, cars, chase, tickle fests, and so many other fun things. <3 Right now i'm sitting here with my snoring baby next to me and there's nowhere else I'd rather be!

3. Yesterday I went to Hot Topic and picked up a shirt I ordered. It's this shirt: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Doctor+Who+Keep+Calm+Allons-y+T-Shirt-10208107.jsp I am so busty that their women's shirts don't fit me :( But this shirt is awesome and I love it :)

4. The house is looking better and better! We have been working hard on it and it shows. If we can keep up the pace after I go back to work, I will be happy!

Ayen
09-30-2014, 08:53 PM
This.

This made me pretty happy. I'm also having a pretty fun conversation with a new follower on Twitter. 119, baby!

NeoCracker
09-30-2014, 11:36 PM
Been running the kitchen on my own at work the past few days, and between Saturday, yesterday, and today nothing has gone wrong! (Well a couple minor things that were fixed quickly).

I may have a date with a pretty lady, so that should be fun.

And I realize the biggest complaint I have is Persona 4 Arena came out today along with Natural Doctrine, and I still haven't finished Hyrule Warriors. So much to get through!

Shiny
10-01-2014, 10:02 PM
Got free stuff at Starbucks and I got my latte before the ten people in front of me. No idea what I did to deserve special treatment, but awesome!

Fox
10-01-2014, 11:18 PM
Watching Star Trek: TNG and always made happy by Lt. Commander Data's character. Because when weird stuff happens to him he never does what every other character in everything ever does and say "Oh...it's nothing..."

No, he's like "I have noticed a discrepancy in my primary positronic core. I shall run a level three diagnostic."

I'm pretty sure about half the deaths in all fiction could be avoided if all characters did that.

chionos
10-02-2014, 06:52 AM
Yes, we'd all be better as robots. That's a given.

Free Olive Garden made me happy today, even though I don't particularly like OG.

Shiny
10-02-2014, 09:19 PM
I love NBR. I am getting to see Big Hero 6 and The Judge for free next week. The Judge is going to have a Q&A with Robert Downey Jr. and Robert Duvall, two of my favorite actors. Hopefully they don't cancel -- so excited!

noxious.sunshine
10-03-2014, 03:55 AM
Meeting up with Shiny for lunch on Monday! Lol I'm nervous though :D

~*~Celes~*~
10-04-2014, 10:59 AM
Work has been going well so far, even though I'm in a department that I have always despised because there is so much work for one person to do. When the manager of that department asked me to work for her for a week she promised me a helper every day. Yesterday I had two helpers! It was great! Today is my last day in that department before i go back to my own department where I am on day shifts all week :D If I can keep up a good pace I will be so pleased.

Pumpkin
10-04-2014, 05:31 PM
I came home to a nice clean home and some nice figurines courtesy of sharky's mom. She is a very nice lady

MissH
10-05-2014, 09:45 PM
Bubba and I viewed a house today and we really liked it!! We're going to book a second viewing!

noxious.sunshine
10-10-2014, 02:44 PM
My dad texted me about something. Anytime my dad texts for any reason makes me be all smiley cuz he's usually anti-text. But we actually had a full conversation last night kinda.

And he asked "Ok UGH. How's my son in law?" XD. I told him that Jay is thinking about being a cardiologist or something and he was all "Tell him to hurry up so he can take care of me and give me good dope." lololol

I love my dad.

Leesin
10-13-2014, 03:34 AM
I have just got a new job and I will go to work this Wenesday,it is really really my hapiness today:)

~*~Celes~*~
10-13-2014, 03:51 AM
my dad was so happy to see me today that he gave me a big hug. And when I told him i'm on medicine for my anxiety and depression, he was very supportive. Usually he has the attitude that it's "all in your head" so that was a very surprising thing! <3

Lone Wolf Leonhart
10-13-2014, 04:19 AM
The season premiere to end all season premieres. Feels like Christmas :excited:

MissH
10-16-2014, 03:32 PM
Bubba and I are very close to making an offer on our first house together! Arghhh!!

chionos
10-16-2014, 07:22 PM
Bubba and I are very close to making an offer on our first house together! Arghhh!!

Good luck, yo. We'll need pics soon as the deal's done, obviously.

Pumpkin
10-16-2014, 08:42 PM
I GOT THE COMPLETE FRIENDS BOX SET TODAY!!! I've wanted this forever and I found it for less than half the typical cost and I am so happy!!!

Also, sharky's second, specially gift wrapped present came in today. I hope he likes it :excited:

noxious.sunshine
10-16-2014, 10:05 PM
We got paid today!!! Wooooo!

I'm making a crap ton of Chinese food

Leesin
10-17-2014, 03:15 AM
My boyfriend said that he wants to get married :) <3

chionos
10-17-2014, 03:45 AM
My boyfriend said that he wants to get married :) <3

I assume by your smiley face and this thread's context that it's you he wants to marry and you also want to marry him?
I don't know whether to congratulate or not, though./jaded
G'luck

Freya
10-17-2014, 05:26 PM
Tomorrow I get to go to my first ever concert! I'm super excited! Volbeat and Five Finger Death Punch! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

chionos
10-17-2014, 06:36 PM
Not a big fan of either of those bands, but concerts are always fun! Actually I will say that Volbeat's "Heaven nor Hell" is hella catchy. Like now it's in my head just from thinking of it, and it will be there all day.

Holding on to his words, but baby
I saw an angel become the devil
still they look pretty good hand in hand
well baby I don't need any of them

That is on repeat. In my head.

Freya
10-17-2014, 07:32 PM
Not a big fan of either of those bands, but concerts are always fun! Actually I will say that Volbeat's "Heaven nor Hell" is hella catchy. Like now it's in my head just from thinking of it, and it will be there all day.

Holding on to his words, but baby
I saw an angel become the devil
still they look pretty good hand in hand
well baby I don't need any of them

That is on repeat. In my head.
Here, sing along!

vEN3mQ0ql30

Leesin
10-18-2014, 02:40 AM

Good luck, yo. We'll need pics soon as the deal's done, obviously.

Hihi, he proposed me and I agreed,thanks :)

Shiny
10-18-2014, 04:18 AM
Anyone who sings baby in a song sickens me. Most overused word in music.

Shorty
10-18-2014, 04:27 AM
I'm pretty sure Boyz II Men is to blame for that.

chionos
10-18-2014, 08:51 AM
Some of the earliest pop and rock songs used the word, so it's been like that forever.

29qTZWFnlvc